Absolute Boyfriend/Zettai Kareshi

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest getxinfatuated

It doesn't have 10 volumes!

I feel like an idioit now :sweatingbullets: Sorry about that [must have gotten it mixed up]. I just know i read a few volumes of Absolute Boyfriend and didn't like it much. Thanks for the correction! :)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started reading this manga at the bookstore today and I really like it. I'm hoping to find some more scanlations of this manga somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I finally decided to get into this manga. It is a typical Yuu Watase manga with love triangles to love spiderwebs. x_x That's why I decided not to read anymore of her stories but I was too curious.

It's cute though. And her humor is always great. How many volumes are there? I've only found up to chapter 23 of volume four from SM.

I finally decided to get into this manga. It is a typical Yuu Watase manga with love triangles to love spiderwebs. x_x That's why I decided not to read anymore of her stories but I was too curious.

It's cute though. And her humor is always great. How many volumes are there? I've only found up to chapter 23 of volume four from SM.

It's not long, only 6 volumes.

I liked Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend). It has 32 chapters in total and is 6 volumes long. It was a good story although yeah it was good overall. It's licensed though, I bought the first volume which came out February 7th in the U.S. but the next one comes out until >.> August 1st. So cruel to make someone wait that long. Thankfully I know what's going to happen so the wait won't be that bad for me.

Guest Kylie Nomiko

I saw this series at my friend's place yesterday! I nearly borrowed them home to read. I think I shall do that after I'm done with the set I borrowed from her~ ^_^ I thought it was an interesting concept; robot + human = love.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

yep!

Night looks like

1 Tamahome

2 Koki<Imadoki>

3 Yoji<Imadoki>

and various other main guys in her stores!

lolz

if anyone still wants the full 6 volumes my links are still working so PM me before the links die!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i love the manga but i HATE the ending..it was so sad

Spoliers highlight

night dies, well actually, he doesn't work no more and she ends up with soushi?

Guest Chrissymaru

I read the ending, well it as in Japanese so I didn't really understand it, but it wasn't what i expected o.O

Guest Izam.

I didn't think the ending was that bad. It was kind of sad though.

It just seems kind of abrupt that's all. The ending was proper. I mean --> (highlight) you don't expect her to actually really spend the rest of her life with an android, do you?

Archived