S.E.S. - Official Thread

Guest Amicus

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a fan of SES and I was really sad when I heard that they have broken up and everyone one of them had gone their own ways....We all know that GROUPS DO NOT SAY TOGETHER FOREVER....no matter how good of a friend/group you are...there are always conflick involve....I guess its for the best that the three of them are doing something for themself that they enjoy doing^^....Im not sure if they are going to get back as a group but if NOT...Im not trippin becuss BaDa is still singing. Eugene is also still singing and she's has even become a very good actress. Shoo I don't know what happend to that gril...she just disappear...she better come back strong and let people know that she's not the weak one in the group of SES...becuss BADA and EUGENE still ROCK...

Guest Charlie_&_M

An old pic of SES (I think that they're all pretty in this pic )!!

They were so young then !!!

ses16dg.jpg

Credit : Me/Soompi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --sOpHiA*

gah i love SES!! they are my latest obsession. T-T

currently addicted to their song "unh~ happy day" <3

i wish they would get back together. T-T so talented

I HOPE BADA releases an album soon!!

Guest Charlie_&_M

Yeah right now I'm waiting for Bada 3rd and Eugene 3rd jib !

It looks like they would only do their comeback in 2006 since there's no news about any of their upcoming album for this year's end !!!!

For example, the press already talk about Hyori second even if the release is delayed each time but for Eugene and Bada there's any news at all :( !!

Anyway SES Jjang as always !!

Guest SUPERSTAR

I used to be the biggest ses fan! i was a total freak, seriously, i'm sure than anybody else. everytime they performed i would rewind the video and watch it over and over and over again, and i danced with them too. hahaha. i have tons of posters of them also, it was an obbsession. i still love them. and i always tried to tie my hair like bada did in their first album, and i tried to do shoo's and bada's hair in their 2nd album. and think i was going to dye my hair like they did in their 3rd album but i thought it was too much. hahaha. i have to say though, their fifth album was a huge disapointment. It just started going down from there.

Dreams Come True rapping part. What was Eugene and Shoo saying? I know that they rap in english but I couldn't make out the words they were saying. I only know the first verse. "Now I love if you want me want me.. tell me..." or something like that. Anyone have the lyrics to the rapping part?

ses200510072342300100_1.jpg

S.E.S are together at a fashion thing~ hehe~ Yay~ SES4EVER!! WOO HOO~

Credits: mydaily & hellobada

shoo looks scary in this picture... too much make up!

but yes, i am also a HUGE ses fan! i've loved them since way back in the day when they first came out!

i still have an old tape of performances and they were all LIVE, and really adorable! lol

good ol' school korean days!

• 2 weeks later...

Dreams Come True rapping part. What was Eugene and Shoo saying? I know that they rap in english but I couldn't make out the words they were saying. I only know the first verse. "Now I love if you want me want me.. tell me..." or something like that. Anyone have the lyrics to the rapping part?

Not really sure if these lyrics are correct, but this is what I found:

"now I love, if you want me, want to take it, take it, make it, so love with it with it with it with it with again.

Funny what you do it gotcha do me watch do again go in what's up wella gella doin' killa"

Archived