Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

If I haven't read the news wrong, Han JI Min is said to be in a program from MBC called Iryoil Iryoil Bam-e and for this she will fly to Zambia and stay there for six days. It it said to be the first real public service variety show and it is to help the poor African Children.

Guest thowysg1

zherlthsh..just wanted to say thanks for all pixs, links!..jimin's sister is so pretty too...both of them look like their mom.. :)

hi all jimin fans!

Thanks for Ji Min's updates, zherlthsh. Her Onni looks just like her. ;) She's pretty involved in charities. Cant help but love the girl..

Guest valley girl

So Ji Sup & Han Ji Min to get married?

A rumor regarding actor So Ji Sup, actress Han Ji Min and future wedding bells has been floating around amongst fans.

Many fans are abuzz, speculating that the two lovebirds will be announcing their wedding plans to the public on the 12th. But this is just a rumor that supposedly started on the 11th, from a couple people related to the entertainment industry.

The two played the main leads in SBS's drama Cain and Abel, and it is easy to suspect a possible offset relationship, because they played lovers onset. Many rumors regarding the two having a off-set relationship were generated back in August during the drama's filming.

In response, So Ji Sup had stated, "We talk on the phone every now and then to see how we're doing. When I get to work with a female celebrity, it's true that I ask for her number first, but I never get around to calling her."

Regarding the wedding rumor, a representative of Han Ji Min's entertainment company stated, "We heard about the rumor. A lot of people asked us about this matter already. We are quite shocked, and the rumor is not true. If it were true, why wouldn't we have already revealed this?"

So, to clear things up to the fans: According to company representatives, these two are neither dating nor tying the knot... although it would be nice if they did, because they would make one FINE looking baby!

cred allkpop

Here we go again: So Ji Sub and Han Ji Min

Rumors of Han Ji Min and So Ji Sub being a couple after their stint together on a drama series have been circulating for awhile now. It looks like the hawk eyes have been at it again looking for “real” evidence of a “relationship”. They found it in the above pictures of the two wearing similar looking rings, both on their pinky fingers. Same old ring story. But why is it different this time? Netizens are actually in a giddy, congratulatory mode instead of their usual negative accusing one. The two actors apparently were so cute as a couple in their last drama series, “Cain and Abel”, that fans have been actually hoping and praying for a real life version. The netizens themselves are the ones actually surprised at how there are so many comments that are actually congratulating the “couple” and saying how good they look together.

I really like both of them and they would make a very good looking couple. But being a huge delusional fan of the drama series “Capital Scandal”, Han Ji Min should be with Kang Ji Hwan in real life. Any Capital Scandal fans out there ready to perpetuate our own rumors?

photo credits: sportsworld

cresit http://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&sourc...kikNGLQQfLX9nMA

Guest babysweet

she's such an ANGEL.....she's beautiful with a PURE & WARM heart. Whoever date or marry her will be so lucky & blissful. Honestly, i LOVE both JIMIN-JISUB pairing & JIMIN-JIHWAN pairing too. They are both good guys. What is more important is our Ji Min's happiness. I really wish her the best in her love life & her career too....