Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

thowysg

ok ok,keke

so there is no news on ji min's new project?

i hope she will come back with a comedy romantic drama soon

it's my style

:) no news yet...think she's quite bz with CFs...here are links to her CFs..she's all gorgeous.. :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9557&page=2

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9556&page=2

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9552&page=2

she did her infamous sticking-out tongue bit quite a few times in this video..haha

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...9554&page=2

another pix

1ex.jpg

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

just dropping by here again!

love the pictures shared here!

the best!

anyways, does she have any new projects?

hi cutekid...now news of new projects yet...we're all waiting with bated breath.. :P

KBS Ent Relay 1275

Ups & Downs

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1mnnmzxz5t

Enjoy ^^

* Plse pm me instead if you wish to leave msg or having problem in video d/l

hi amaryllis..thanks for the download...watched it last nite on KBS...think the pixs were published before...only the reference to the comediene was "new"...but still, it showed off our jimin as a natural beauty.. :)

hi ashlee..iluvjin..monicks...del32..mat1978..starlight tears...xpopcorn...zherlthsh..falling stars...maneuneun...& all jimin fans!

Guest mat1978

Just droppping by to say hi to say hi to everyone!!

I've been reading the posts on this thread from page one. Han Ji MIn so pretty/cute in all her pics!! Can't get enough of her....can't wait for her next drama/movie. I liked those pics with SJS... the way he looked at her..there's something in there...or it was just me....hehehe :lol:

Thanks everyone for all the updates...HJM rocks!!! :D

Guest del32

Im currently at episode 9 of CS. HJM soo cute as NYK,isnt she? She's feisty little spitfire. I laughed at loud at every scenes she has with Ji Hwan's Woo wan [KJH practically steals Sun Woo Wan's childish, immature yet still adorable personality and uses it again in hong Gil dong. :lol: ].Its cute how her characters in CS and Cabel have similar fate, both have bosy men who love dragging her around by hand :lol: I have to say Ji Min looks adorable with all her costars. Her tinyness compliments their giantness :lol: . Hi to all Ji min's fans!!

Hi All,

Just stop by to say hello! It's been a while since I posted my comment here. I am taking my break from K-dramas after finishing Cain and Abel...

You know, in Japan, C&A will be onaired from July, and Yisan will start from August. I'm sure she will be very popular then. Well, she's already quite popular here, but I mean she will get really big awareness, as Yisan will be onaired on the nationally-owned broadcasting station, which brought Winter Sonata a massive success. It's very lucky to see her in two very different roles at the same time.

I'm sure there will be some special programs for these two dramas and hope I can provide some information on Jimin later.

Hi to thowysg, ashlee, iluvjin, maneuneun and everyone here! Miss you all!!!

Guest thowysg

Im currently at episode 9 of CS. HJM soo cute as NYK,isnt she? She's feisty little spitfire. I laughed at loud at every scenes she has with Ji Hwan's Woo wan [KJH practically steals Sun Woo Wan's childish, immature yet still adorable personality and uses it again in hong Gil dong. :lol: ].Its cute how her characters in CS and Cabel have similar fate, both have bosy men who love dragging her around by hand :lol: I have to say Ji Min looks adorable with all her costars. Her tinyness compliments their giantness :lol: . Hi to all Ji min's fans!!

hi del32..so, you're enjoying CS, ya? & yes, jihwan is actually pretty good at rather comic roles...i prefer jimin's role as jomaja..fiesty & all...& she really packs a punch...poor wannie..heheh...but you're right, jimin does look good with all her "giant" co-stars... :P

Hii Everyone!

I'm glad you guys like the previous MV! Here is another lol: *Please Watch in HQ*

maybe it'll be painful to watch because there are a lot of effects!

hi laiyiwen..thanks for the link & translation...nice song.. :)

Hi All,

Just stop by to say hello! It's been a while since I posted my comment here. I am taking my break from K-dramas after finishing Cain and Abel...

You know, in Japan, C&A will be onaired from July, and Yisan will start from August. I'm sure she will be very popular then. Well, she's already quite popular here, but I mean she will get really big awareness, as Yisan will be onaired on the nationally-owned broadcasting station, which brought Winter Sonata a massive success. It's very lucky to see her in two very different roles at the same time.

I'm sure there will be some special programs for these two dramas and hope I can provide some information on Jimin later.

Hi to thowysg, ashlee, iluvjin, maneuneun and everyone here! Miss you all!!!

hello addisonbear..missed you! :) thanks for the update..glad that jimin is gaining popularity abroad as well..hope to get more info on these special programs then.. :)

hi ashlee..iluvjin..monicks....starlight tears...xpopcorn...zherlthsh..falling stars...maneuneun & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

Hii guys!

So Ji Sub & Han Ji Min cuute moments!

Cain And Abel MV - Kiss Me [Eng]

thanks again..cute...you forgot to add that part where he bought her a birthday cake and she sneaked into his arms..that's cute too.. :)

jimin so cute here..

f01c41ab.jpg

hi addisonbear...del32..ashlee..iluvjin..monicks....starlight tears...xpopcorn...zherlthsh..falling stars...maneuneun & all jimin fans!

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all Jimin's fans here.

Sorry for not posting for a long time :sweatingbullets: and many thanks to all especially to thowysg who has been updating and making this thread so alive ;)

HanJiMin2009-CF1.jpg

I wished to see Jimin taking up a new challenging role to act as a young wife and a mother in her upcoming project soon :lol:

She will defintely look cute

Guest iluvjin

Hey everyone!!!Been busy for the past few days! This summer course is really killing me!!

thanks thowysg for sharing those pictures and info on the cf! I do hope she comes back but i want her to get a lot of rest first.

thanks addisonbear for that info I do hope that she gets famous in Japan as well, she's a great actress!!

She looks so cute in that bath tube!!

nice to meet you maneuneun! I think she would be a wonderful mother or wife!! SJS or KJH better grab a hold of her!

Ji Min news \(^O^)/

Credit: daum

ok149b62.jpg

한지민, 복지부 장관상 수상

【서울=뉴시스】

탤런트 한지민(27)이 헌혈문화 확산을 위한 적극적인 헌혈홍보활동을 인정받아 보건복지가족부 장관 표창을 받는다.

한지민은 13일 오후 7시20분 서울 여의도공원에서 대한적십자사가 진행하는 세계헌혈자의 날(6월14일) 기념행사에서 상을 받을 예정이다.

한마음혈액원 관계자는 "한지민씨가 홍보대사로 활동하면서 부족한 혈액량을 보충할 수 있는 계기가 마련됐다"며 "개인 및 단체들의 헌혈카페 방문이 늘어나 사회적인 나눔문화 확산에 큰 도움이 됐다"고 밝혔다.

2007년 2월부터 한마음혈액원 홍보대사로 활동해온 한지민은 "혈액이 필요한 환자들에게 힘이 되기 위해 앞장서겠다"며 "앞으로도 혈액 나눔 문화 정착과 발전을 위해 노력 하겠다"고 전했다.

그룹 '슈퍼주니어'는 이날 대한적십자사의 홍보대사로 재위촉된다. 슈퍼주니어는 2007년 6월부터 대한적십자사 헌혈홍보대사로 활동해 왔다.

유상우기자 swryu@newsis.com

< 저작권자ⓒ '한국언론 뉴스허브' 뉴시스통신사. 무단전재-재배포 금지. >

Guest thowysg

Ji Min news \(^O^)/

Credit: daum

한지민, 복지부 장관상 수상

【서울=뉴시스】

hi zherlthsh...thanks for the article although we don't know exactly what it says..heheh..

hi del32..i checked using a translation tool...think it has to do with the red cross blood drive that she's promoting...

hi maneunuen...you're welcome. ..missed u in here... :) thanks for the pix...yes, wld love to see her in a single mother role perhaps? think she took on the role of a mother only in Yisan, right? maybe cuz she looks so young...

hi iluvjin..you're welcome..yes, i hope that jimin gets her rest too before embarking on a new project...but i think the young ones recuperate faster..hehe..i agree, KJH or SJS better snap her up..she's prime wifey material.. :P

hi & welcome irsalı....you're come to the right place to spazz about this beautiful actress.. :)

thanks, laiyiwen for the video..

hi ashlee....monicks....starlight tears...xpopcorn....falling stars...& all jimin fans!

Guest irsalı

hi & welcome irsalı....you're come to the right place to spazz about this beautiful actress.. :)

Thanks al lot. You're very kind :D

I'm sure that I come to the rigth place.