Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest chopstick^^

Han Ji Min is soooo beautiful!!

I like her face.. she looks pretty with or without make up!

she looks kinda like this korean girl i know..

this must be a common korean face. so lucky.. their common look is pretty!

Do anyone know what her cyworld is? .. please tell me!!

Girls Han ji min Dating Alex from Classiquai??

i don't understand Congrats onnie dating or will marry??

Seems it's ahot gossip her empas page Full with this

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/se/2008/11/26...11261050530.jpg

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/nn/2008/11/26...045101010_1.jpg

news | news| news| news

They said that it wasn't true. They are not dating. There was a thread on this earlier. but nope, they are not dating.

Guest kanpatr

Alex and Han Ji Min Dating? Well No…

alex_han_ji_min.jpg

Rumours have been circulating recently that Alex and Han Ji Min met each other through a friend and have been dating for 2 months already. Alex even sang a song on Han Ji Min’s sister’s wedding ceremony, which led to the suspicion from many that they are indeed dating.

In response to the dating rumours, both Alex and Han Ji Min have clarified that the rumours are totally not true.

A representative from Alex’s agency said today: “The rumours about Alex and Han Ji Min dating are not true. We felt very absurd when we first heard the news. These are just some rumours created by those people who are too bored.”

A similar response came from Han Ji Min’s agency affirming that both of them are not dating.

He continued: “The reason why Alex sang on the wedding ceremony of Han Ji min’s sister is because it was a request by the TV station. There is really nothing else to it.”

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Han Ji Min & Alex, rumored dating

20081126084206823d50845rf7.jpg

OMG, what a ridiculous rumor!

Sigh, I don’t know if I should laugh or cry, lol, but seriously? What the heck?

Let’s blame the Korean media for the misinterpretation and lack of judgment. If anything they should go stalk Shinae instead! or Horan! :P Gah~!

Both Alex & Han Ji Min’s side have denied this absurd rumor!

Singer Alex and actress Han Ji Min were rumored to be dating, based on a few news articles that wrote about them. Some Korean news mentioned that they got acquainted when Han Ji Min were still filming “Yi San” (whaaaat?), and that Alex visited her on the set. (So not true, by the way). And that they have been ‘in love’ secretly (while WGM was still running and all that? WTH, seriously? lol, goshhhh really. At first I really don’t want to write about this silly rumor, but the truth must be out. Someone please sue whoever started the rumor first! ㅋㅋㅋ )

Alex and Ha Ji Min met each other ONCE at a wedding, but they haven’t met again ever since. (If I remember what I read correctly, Alex happened to be there and sang at the wedding.) Though someone from “Yi San” cast introduced the both of them, Alex and Han Ji Min are not romantically acquainted, nor they are dating each other. (Funny how people can make conclusion that they both bought the same car, etc… etc… tsk tsk. Really. If I can request the Korean media, please go after Shinae and stalk if Alex has been visiting her on the set of Empress Cheon Chu please! LOL)

Oh, and also, there is this news that said, Han Ji Min visited Alex on the set of WGM. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. “The media reported that Han Ji Min was found on the set of “WGM”, and Han Ji Min’s side said that she doesn’t even know the location of the set.” Kekeke…

(OK, I better stop here… this kind of news is not good for my health. LOL. Geez, I wonder how Shinae must’ve felt about all this. Alex probably texted her already, or they both have some sort of agreements not to believe the media teeheehee… Gosh, poor Alex! and Han Ji Min too! Stoopid media~ *glare*)

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all thowysg, zetta, grace, maneuneun, valley_girl

OMG , I heard about this un-true rumor today,too

I'm not angry or happy, since it's just a rumor and both companies have denied it.

however if it's true, I will be happ for ji min shi, because from what I have seen alex is a warm-hearted guy, and his personality seems the same with her, so I think she will be happy if she's with him.

Guest valley girl

hi all thowysg, zetta, grace, maneuneun, valley_girl

OMG , I heard about this un-true rumor today,too

I'm not angry or happy, since it's just a rumor and both companies have denied it.

however if it's true, I will be happ for ji min shi, because from what I have seen alex is a warm-hearted guy, and his personality seems the same with her, so I think she will be happy if she's with him.

yeah that's why i am happy i think han ji min will be good if dating alex, they are a good person. han ji min will be happy since alex Cook well hahaha

Guest chopstick^^

Girls Han ji min Dating Alex from Classiquai??

i don't understand Congrats onnie dating or will marry??

Seems it's ahot gossip her empas page Full with this

what is her empas page? .. please can u tell me..

also Do anyone know what her cyworld is? .. please tell me!! thanks

Guest ashleesimpson

they said 2 months. don't know why did they know about it???

but I'm happy because t least ji min and alex know each other and they are friends

wow her sister is married.

Hi all jimin fans!

thowsyg:well i have a hard time looking and browsing at DC inside sooo. still I can't get pictures. i am so hopeless haha ^^ oh. hoping they can release BTS with jimin in it.

vallry, kanpatr, azn_chunsa hmmm.. so that was all just rumor?:) wheew what a relief. haha. i was so worried! just kidding. but i dunno. i am quite convinced its a rumor. since news like that should pop out immediately. but from what you've said that guy looks quite nice. But still betting on someone for jimin :D

hi ashley and chopstick. :)

Guest chopstick^^

Hi Graceyco :)

I think im becommin a fan of jimin.. found some pics of her! so pretty ~~

thought i'd share :)

here they are:

119839516182301_pckjjang.gif

119839553256919_pckjjang.gif

119839581550530_pckjjang.gif

capital scandal

h16_lovetony4.jpg

Yi San - Song Yeon

20071027_0003_181.gif

jimin.jpg

blowfish face

2002232442133598442_rs.jpg

Guest thowysg

Hi Graceyco :)

I think im becommin a fan of jimin.. found some pics of her! so pretty ~~

thought i'd share :)

here they are:

capital scandal

Yi San - Song Yeon

blowfish face

thanks for the gifs & welcome, chopstick!...if you haven't watched capital scandal..you should try watching it....it was highly under-rated but it's a darn good drama...funny, romantic with suspense thrown in.. :)

hi kanptr..valleygirl...ashlee....wow...news on alex & jimin dating?? hmmmm..don't think...it's definitely sinae whom alex is dating..heheh...

hi graceyco...yes...we have an "ideal" mate for jimin...but recently, i think eric is not a bad match for jimin too....anyway..they're best of friends.. :) he'll be a better man after finishing his army...

Guest maneuneun

:lol: what a sweet rumors here.

The moment I read the headline of the news, I already sensed that it must be another rumors because as we know Alex and HJM are not even friends....but who knows fate may bring anyone together :lol:

Guest thowysg

:lol: what a sweet rumors here.

The moment I read the headline of the news, I already sensed that it must be another rumors because as we know Alex and HJM are not even friends....but who knows fate may bring anyone together :lol:

hi maneuneun..oh..i didn't know they weren't even friends...thought everyone knew everyone else in showbiz...heheh..if i were sinae, i'll be very upset to read such news....but then again..supposed they're used to it...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

there is no news or rumor about shin ae dating alex, I think

so alex and ji min can be one.

lol don't know why but I love alex with ji min, alex is so sweet and so is ji min

if the rumor is true, I will be super happy for her.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

there is no news or rumor about shin ae dating alex, I think

so alex and ji min can be one.

lol don't know why but I love alex with ji min, alex is so sweet and so is ji min

if the rumor is true, I will be super happy for her.

oh..i'm still watching WGM...shin ae & alex seem to be real close...i think they will get together..alex is quite nice..but i think jimin can do better...hehe..sorry..that's just me...even now..i think jihwan may not be that right for her...i think someone who is kind and charitable with a big heart will suit her better... :) no offense to any one...