Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest valley girl

Han Ji-min’s vertigo

November 11th, 2008 // by javabeans

…and no, that’s not a movie allusion.

I wasn’t aware of this, but apparently Han Ji-min (Yi San, Capital Scandal) suffers from a condition called Meniere’s disease:

“A disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance. It is characterized by episodes of dizziness and tinnitus and progressive hearing loss, usually in one ear. It is caused by an increase in volume and pressure of the endolymph of the inner ear.” –Wikipedia

Her management revealed her condition not long ago, stating that her ailment isn’t severe, but leads to vertigo and dizziness when she’s tired. This is apparently news again now that she’s working on her new drama, SBS’s Cain & Abel with So Ji-sub, as well as the fact that [spoiler!] a character in Beethoven Virus was recently disclosed to suffer from this disease. So does (another surprise) actor-director Yoo Ji-tae (Oldboy).

Huh. Well, then.

Via Hankyung

cred dramabeans

i am so worry with no wonder no news of her!!.. onnie take a rest

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

MBC TV SECTION Interview With Han Jin Min In France 2

hi maneuneun..thanks for the pixs & the link!...as usual, she's so personable...so cute that she stood on a rock in her last shot..guess cuz she's too short...the PD must have said something which made her go "aiiii !"....heheh..hope some kind soul can help summarize the interview.. :)

thowsyg: Yeahp. When is her filming schedule?and eeep! love the pic of wannie that you ps-ed, the one greeting jimin Happy Birthday! *sigh* Lets hope in real life he does the same! nice photos!

hi graceyco..you've got a good jiji pix there as well.. :) till we know who jihwan is really dating, we can still hope.. ;p

Han Ji-min’s vertigo

November 11th, 2008 // by javabeans

…and no, that’s not a movie allusion.

I wasn’t aware of this, but apparently Han Ji-min (Yi San, Capital Scandal) suffers from a condition called Meniere’s disease:

“A disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance. It is characterized by episodes of dizziness and tinnitus and progressive hearing loss, usually in one ear. It is caused by an increase in volume and pressure of the endolymph of the inner ear.” –Wikipedia

Her management revealed her condition not long ago, stating that her ailment isn’t severe, but leads to vertigo and dizziness when she’s tired. This is apparently news again now that she’s working on her new drama, SBS’s Cain & Abel with So Ji-sub, as well as the fact that [spoiler!] a character in Beethoven Virus was recently disclosed to suffer from this disease. So does (another surprise) actor-director Yoo Ji-tae (Oldboy).

Huh. Well, then.

Via Hankyung

cred dramabeans

i am so worry with no wonder no news of her!!.. onnie take a rest

hi valleygirl..thanks for the news...aawww..that's quite inconvenient, especially when she has to drive...but i think she should have a driver...this condition is quite common....hope she gets enough rest...

hi cutekid, zetta & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

what? vertigo? i hope and pray that she feels better...

i cant wait for her new drama...^^

hi & welcome justkidding...i'm sure jimin is fine...it's a condition that she has had for awhile..we're waiting with bated breath for her latest drama with jisub too.. :)

i just watched jimin on arirang showbiz doing her charity bit at pizza hut for north korean kids...she was so sweet and cheeky..she even egged on the PD filming her to donate and said arirang only donated 2 tickets or something..hehe..although she did qualify by saying that although little, the money will feed 20 children...she has such a kind heart....she served and cleared the tables .& took pictures with the fans there...

hi all jimin fans!

i just watched jimin on arirang showbiz doing her charity bit at pizza hut for north korean kids...she was so sweet and cheeky..she even egged on the PD filming her to donate and said arirang only donated 2 tickets or something..hehe..although she did qualify by saying that although little, the money will feed 20 children...she has such a kind heart....she served and cleared the tables .& took pictures with the fans there...

hi all jimin fans!

thowsyg

that pic was quite lame though haahaa. anyways. aww that's so nice to hear. jimin has such a big heart. she cares for the less fortunate. the world really needs jimin-s today. she is such a sweet girl. an overall perhaps. :) i hope she stays the same ^^ a guy would really be lucky to have jimin :D i just love our jimin so much!

valley girl

aww thanks for sharing. tsk tsk.yeah agreeing she should get a driver cause she'll just be stressed and her condition might worsen if this keeps up.

olaa jimin fans!!

Guest valley girl

Cain & Abel begins filming

November 17th, 2008 // by javabeans

20081117000149_0.jpg

So Ji-sub has a pretty distinctive face, but he’s still rather disguised in these new stills from his upcoming drama Cain & Abel.

PS08111700001.JPG

Shooting started for the drama at a Seoul hospital on November 16, which is aiming for a February 2009 premiere. The 20-episode drama co-stars Shin Hyun-joong (Stairway to Heaven), Chae Jung-ahn (Coffee Prince), and Han Ji-min (Yi San). In the drama, So and Shin play doctors and brothers and get caught between two women (of course).

Director Kim Hyung-shik is no stranger to medical dramas, having produced the popular Grey’s Anatomy-esque 2007 drama Surgeon Bong Dal-hee. He explains that this is no mere medical drama, but also deals with the brothers’ “intertwining fates and loves.” So far, pretty standard stuff, although with this cast, we can hope the end product is more fresh and innovative than its description.

Cain & Abel was to be So’s first project out of the army, but due to repeated delays, his television comeback has come after four years (since 2004’s I’m Sorry, I Love You) rather than the intended two.

Via Chosun.com

translate dramabeans

Guest thowysg

thowsyg

that pic was quite lame though haahaa. anyways. aww that's so nice to hear. jimin has such a big heart. she cares for the less fortunate. the world really needs jimin-s today. she is such a sweet girl. an overall perhaps. :) i hope she stays the same ^^ a guy would really be lucky to have jimin :D i just love our jimin so much!

valley girl

aww thanks for sharing. tsk tsk.yeah agreeing she should get a driver cause she'll just be stressed and her condition might worsen if this keeps up.

olaa jimin fans!!

hi graceyco..which pix is lame? yes..any guy will be lucky to have her...she'll meet someone nice, i'm sure.. :)]

some pixs i've not seen before..

09.jpg

C7D1C1F6B9CE17_gkfnsk123.jpg

2008111936047_2008111901151.jpg

who's the guy with her?

c3296df2.jpg

hi valleygirl..thanks for the news & pixs...wonder if jimin is also in china with jisub....hmmmm...

is this a scene from C&A? jisub sure looks fine..hehe...

N2008111911273684301.jpg

for jiji lovers...check this homepage of jihwanjimin..

http://cafe.daum.net/jihwanjimin

recent article..dunno what it says though..dated 18th Nov 2008

ED959CECA780EBAFBCED9DACEAB780EBB39.jpg

네.. 한지민은 메니에르증이라고 희귀병을 앓고 있는데요

이 병은 평형 기능을 담당하는 전정 기관에 문제가 생겨 오는 병으로

어지럼증이 동반되는 빈혈과 비슷하지만 컨디션이 자주 나빠지고 머리도 아프고 구토 증상등이 나타나는

병이라고 하네요.

이 질병의 증상 중 현기증이 가장 견디기 힘든 증상이라고 하는데요 수 시간에 걸친 청각 상실과 귀 안이

꽉 찬것 같은 압력을 느끼기도 한다고 하네요.

하지만 한지민은 심각한 수준은 아니어서 활동에는 전혀 지장이 없다고 하니..

정말 다행이죠..

연예인들 중에선 이런 희귀병을 앓고 있는 스타들이 또 있는데요

일단 한지민과 같은 메니에르증을 앓고 있는 스타로 유지태가 있죠..

hi ashlee..maneunuen...& all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all, thowysg, zetta, grace, maneuneun,valley_girl

I heard her new drama started filming, wow the pics look great, and I heard so ji sub will leave for China to film that drama,too

don't know if ji min goes will him.

anw, can't wait to see the drama

thowysg, that guy is a actor, I have seen one of his movie'' happiness'' don't know his name

but I think he's famous in korea,too

Guest thowysg

hi all, thowysg, zetta, grace, maneuneun,valley_girl

I heard her new drama started filming, wow the pics look great, and I heard so ji sub will leave for China to film that drama,too

don't know if ji min goes will him.

anw, can't wait to see the drama

thowysg, that guy is a actor, I have seen one of his movie'' happiness'' don't know his name

but I think he's famous in korea,too

hi ashlee..thanks...ohic..he looks to be the more matured kind of actor.. :) can't wait for the drama too...jisub is also quite a babe..heheh...would love to see the chemistry these 2 jiji have together... :P see if it's better than with jihwan...i just feel that jihwan's chemistry with KHN is not as good as with jimin.. supposed it's due to jimin's warm and sincere personality.. :) she can click with all her male co-stars..

cute CS PS-ed pix... :P

--3.jpg

Guest thowysg

Han Ji Min attended VIP Premiere of movie 'Simple Manhwa'

maneuneun..thanks for the clip...dunno what she said...supposed she gets invited to movie premieres pretty often..think she likes to watch movies.. :)

Guest thowysg

I believe she's being invited by her best friend Chae Jung Ahn to the movie premier :lol:

oh ic..heheh..how daft of me...didn't know...did a quick on CJA...she's pretty too.. :)

Guest thowysg

thowsygthe one that i made :) haha that matrix poster is cute . where'd you find it? do you know when maja's episode is coming out?

maneuneun. thanks for the clip :)

hello zetta, valley, ashlee and

cutekid--welcome!

hi graceyco...i get most of my pixs from the dcinside...but i don't post them all...i select the more "interesting" ones.. :) Cain & Abel will be out Feb 2009.

some pixs...

C7D1C1F6B9CE_0320_taijichc.jpg

5-2.jpg

2008-11-11_21.jpg

she looks tired here..hope she can have some rest before filming C&A...

011.jpg

hi valleygirl...maneunenun...cutekid...zetta & all jimin fans!