Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest maneuneun

HanJiMin_HappyBirthday2008.jpg

It's been so long since I last practiced on my PS :sweatingbullets: and great that I still remember the basic function of it and able to make it on time to send this on the day of our sweet lady, Han Ji Min's birthday :lol:

Hi to all Ji Min's fans, hope you can drop some messages to our birthday girl too :lol:

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest carleli

496.gif HAN JI MIN SSHI!!!

I hope for your continued success and hope you find your one true love.

Be happy always and keep on flashing that beautiful smile of yours.

Good luck and God Bless!!! :)

Guest thowysg

hi guys...it's jimin's birthday today...here goes...

3-3.jpg

2-9.jpg

think the caption says "Happy Birthday, Princess"..

_108.gif

last but not least....from her prince charming..for all jiji fans... :P my shoddy work..

7066e96a-1-1-1.jpg

jiji fanart..vintage..so cute..hehe

cea8c902.jpg

this is so pretty..

d4314846.jpg

random pixs...

4dce7b47.jpg

sophisticated ...

1-8.jpg

think sweet soup is a french brand.hence her trip to france..hehe..maybe not...

her autograph

IMGP0279.jpg

IMGP0250.jpg

IMGP0251.jpg

IMGP0272.jpg

IMGP0273.jpg

IMGP0274.jpg

May this wonderful lady continue to be beautiful on the outside as well as on the inside and may she find happiness and success in whatever she embarks on whether it be in her personal or professional life! :)

hi maneuneun (card nicely done.. :), kanpatr...valleygirl, carleli, graceyco, ashlee & all jimin fans!

Hi! Hi! My first post at Han Ji-min's thread though I have been lurking around here...

Hope my birthday greetings for her is not late....Happy Birthday, Ji-min ssi.

hanjiminbirthday2.jpg

Guest thowysg

Hi! Hi! My first post at Han Ji-min's thread though I have been lurking around here...

Hope my birthday greetings for her is not late....Happy Birthday, Ji-min ssi.

hi & welcome rossie..it's never too late to wish our princess a happy birthday.. enjoy your stay... :)

dunno if this has been posted before..think it's for the charity drive ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01vrXdhh0C8

Guest thowysg

where is everybody!! hehehe.. jimin Fans onnie congrats

hi valleygirl...we're here! :P it's jimin's birthday...hope we can bring this thread to 50th page! :)

this article just out...dunno what it's about..hehe..

한지민 5일 생일 당일 팬사인회 ‘바빠도 행복해요’ [2008-11-05 06:29:04]

200811041927121001_1.jpg

뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

브라운관 컴백을 앞둔 탤런트 한지민이 생일에도 불구하고 바쁜 스케줄을 소화할 것으로 보인다.

한지민은 5일 오후 서울 광진구 롯데백화점 스타시티점에서 의류브랜드 '스위트숲' 팬사인회를 진행한다. 1982년 11월5일생인 한지민은 생일 당일이지만 사인회를 통해 팬들과 특별한 만남을 가질 예정이다.

한지민 소속사 관계자는 4일 뉴스엔과의 통화에서 "한지민은 생일이지만 사인회 등 스케줄을 소화할 예정"이라고 밝혔다. MBC 드라마 '이산' 촬영으로 지난해 생일을 정신없이 보낸 한지민은 올해 생일은 사인회장을 방문한 팬들의 축하 속에 보내게 됐다.

한편 한지민은 내년초 방송 예정인 SBS '카인과 아벨'(극본 박계옥/연출 김형식)에 캐스팅된 상태다. 극중 탈북자이자 중국에서 활동하는 관광 가이드 오영지 역을 맡은 한지민은 현재 북한사투리와 중국어 공부에 열중하고 있다.

소속사 관계자는 "이번 주말께 첫 대본리딩이 진행될 예정이다"고 전했다. '카인과 아벨'은 이달말 촬영을 시작해 내년 2월 방송된다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

she looks tall in this pix...look at those legs! :)

EC97ACEC84B1ECA491EC9599070905.jpg

another pix..

EC97ACEC84B1ECA491EC9599070907.jpg

Guest maneuneun

hi valleygirl...we're here! :P it's jimin's birthday...hope we can bring this thread to 50th page! :)

this article just out...dunno what it's about..hehe..

한지민 5일 생일 당일 팬사인회 ‘바빠도 행복해요’ [2008-11-05 06:29:04]

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll6/tho...927121001_1.jpg

뉴스엔 박세연 기자]

브라운관 컴백을 앞둔 탤런트 한지민이 생일에도 불구하고 바쁜 스케줄을 소화할 것으로 보인다.

한지민은 5일 오후 서울 광진구 롯데백화점 스타시티점에서 의류브랜드 '스위트숲' 팬사인회를 진행한다. 1982년 11월5일생인 한지민은 생일 당일이지만 사인회를 통해 팬들과 특별한 만남을 가질 예정이다.

한지민 소속사 관계자는 4일 뉴스엔과의 통화에서 "한지민은 생일이지만 사인회 등 스케줄을 소화할 예정"이라고 밝혔다. MBC 드라마 '이산' 촬영으로 지난해 생일을 정신없이 보낸 한지민은 올해 생일은 사인회장을 방문한 팬들의 축하 속에 보내게 됐다.

한편 한지민은 내년초 방송 예정인 SBS '카인과 아벨'(극본 박계옥/연출 김형식)에 캐스팅된 상태다. 극중 탈북자이자 중국에서 활동하는 관광 가이드 오영지 역을 맡은 한지민은 현재 북한사투리와 중국어 공부에 열중하고 있다.

소속사 관계자는 "이번 주말께 첫 대본리딩이 진행될 예정이다"고 전했다. '카인과 아벨'은 이달말 촬영을 시작해 내년 2월 방송된다.

박세연 psyon@newsen.com

I read a brief translation on this news from Baidu that she's having a Signature session for 'sweet Soup' on her birthday 5th Nov. It also mentioned that she will start her script practices for C&A on this coming weekend. The filming of C&A will start end of the month and it will air in Feb next year.

Guest thowysg

I read a brief translation on this news from Baidu that she's having a Signature session for 'sweet Soup' on her birthday 5th Nov. It also mentioned that she will start her script practices for C&A on this coming weekend. The filming of C&A will start end of the month and it will air in Feb next year.

hi maneuneun..thank you! i understand that jisub is now filming C&A in china...wonder if jimin is there too...hmmm...would be great if we can get a picture or two of them.. :)

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun..thank you! i understand that jisub is now filming C&A in china...wonder if jimin is there too...hmmm...would be great if we can get a picture or two of them.. :)

Welcome :D

Yeah I also read from SJS's thread that he's now in China but I don't think Jimin is there since she just had an autograph session in Korea yesterday :D unless she flew there right after the event :w00t:

I wished to see some photos of their filming soon and curious to know how Jimin will look in the series :lol:

Guest thowysg

Welcome :D

Yeah I also read from SJS's thread that he's now in China but I don't think Jimin is there since she just had an autograph session in Korea yesterday :D unless she flew there right after the event :w00t:

I wished to see some photos of their filming soon and curious to know how Jimin will look in the series :lol:

hi maneuneun.. she's superwoman! :P we are all curious to see her look in this series... :)

Guest ashleesimpson

Happy belated Birthday Han JI min shi!

I wish you the best, and I hope that we can see you more often onscreen

We miss you and love you

Hello to all ji min's fans

Jimin Fans! all my apologies since It has beena week since i visited this thread. :( i missed this thread!

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI-MIN! Simply wishing you all the luck in your career and no matter what happens we'll always be here for you! :) Never stop being cute and bubbly! :) Be happy!

hi jimin fans! how have all of you been doing? and what's the latest jimin news?:D

thowsyg: Yeahp. When is her filming schedule?and eeep! love the pic of wannie that you ps-ed, the one greeting jimin Happy Birthday! *sigh* Lets hope in real life he does the same! nice photos!

maneuneun: Thankies for posting lots and lots of Jimin pictures!

hi zetta! valleygirl. rossie.carleli. kanpatr let's show some jimin LOVE!!

wow. thanks to all Jimin fans who gave her warm greetings through this thread! :D

108001019_l_1-kyeong1123.jpg