Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

I watched about 30 episodes of Yi San but I couldn't finish it. I just simply cannot finish a series directed by that director (he directed Dae Jang Geum, Yi San, Dong Yi, The Horse Healer, etc.) Ji Min was good in what I saw of the drama though.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I haven't yet watch Yi san, but I have seen the BTS, interviews and special episodes of Infinity Challenge Yi San .. drama director LeeByungHoon that I saw through to completion just Dae Jung Geum ...
btw people said the plot of Dong Yi and Yi San is almost the same, even the same costume. is that true?

Yi San is an awesome drama, I love Jimin as Song Yeon. Yes, as far as i know, Jimin was very popular in Korea after Yi San, and now she is popular internationally with RP. I'm very happy about that and excited waiting for her next project, and hope more success to come. Wave to Jisub/ Jimin shippers :) I'm one too. It's something about them that i can't describe when i look at them together or individual. It's not like i'm desperate hoping for them to be real, but just some thing feel so warm inside when i think of them as a couple.

be5t4r said: I haven't yet watch Yi san, but I have seen the BTS, interviews and special episodes of Infinity Challenge Yi San .. drama director LeeByungHoon that I saw through to completion just Dae Jung Geum ...
btw people said the plot of Dong Yi and Yi San is almost the same, even the same costume. is that true?

Guest yashuhung

thank goodness she finally post something on her FB Official, that site was too abandoned haha, i hope she post more things soon, like maybe a future project.. fingers cross. 
she looks amazing in Elle's shoot. I just love her look there, at the beginning i wasn't sure about the two tone thing, but when the photo came out its just mind blowing. She works in any do!. 
I've been thinking what if in her next project she plays a woman even older then her apparent age? Maybe a motherly role?.. that would be exciting to watch. 
Also, in 25th, she'd be going to Japan right?.. since she's promoting Padam there, and soon RTP! .. there's gonna be photo soon :D yeii

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

yashuhung said: thank goodness she finally post something on her FB Official, that site was too abandoned haha, i hope she post more things soon, like maybe a future project.. fingers cross. 
she looks amazing in Elle's shoot. I just love her look there, at the beginning i wasn't sure about the two tone thing, but when the photo came out its just mind blowing. She works in any do!. 
I've been thinking what if in her next project she plays a woman even older then her apparent age? Maybe a motherly role?.. that would be exciting to watch. 
Also, in 25th, she'd be going to Japan right?.. since she's promoting Padam there, and soon RTP! .. there's gonna be photo soon :D yeii

Guest ajajomaja19

Hello Han Ji Min vitamins :) I am new here and I specifically created an account in Soompi just to join in the conversation. I am a girl and I just very recently finished watching Rooftop Prince. Instead of falling inlove with Yoochun, I fell more inlove with Han Ji Min instead :) Don't get me wrong though because I also love Yoochun and is infact shipping them <3 I admit I did not know who Jimin was before so I was really thankful that RTP gave me that opportunity. She instantly became my favorite actress all over the world. :) I've watched Cain and Abel and is currently watching Capital Scandal. And I'm telling you, I'm falling more and more inlove everyday. Wooh, that was long :) Sorry. I am very glad and thankful for the many fans of Jimin here. I miss her a lot. I hope to see her soon on a new project.

Hai @ajajomaja19.......welcome to Han Ji Min house,, hehehe..i am a girl too,, but l love Han Ji Min not as a lesbian,, but more to good figure to be a role model..I adore everything that is on han Ji Min...
Let frequently give comments, so that.. urri Ji Min house don't drown.
if you're also very fond of her role as jomaja in CS? hehehe.... I see your name using the word jomaja
yes.... we hope to see her,becoz we already too missing her....

I'm sure. This hasn't been posted here, right?
on MBC Drama award 2012,, Yang Mi Kyung said that in 2013 She wants to play with HJM  in a drama.
check the video here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2111519859
as well as JaeHee, in an interview promoting MQreporter stating that you have been working with all the artists whose name starts from the Han, such as HCY, HGI, HJH.but JH says: not at all. I haven't even worked with HJM. I'll wait for the opportunity came......
check video here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2111516677
I think, more and more artists who want to collaborate with HJM, like LJK .. until now it hasn;t been done.... hehehe..

Guest ajajomaja19

Hi @be5t4r :) Thank you for welcoming me here in the forum. I agree! Jimin unnie is very beautiful inside out. :) And yes it is my plan to actively participate in this forum to support her all the way :) I love her in Capital Scandal!!! That's what im watching recently.

Guest yashuhung

yeah, i rechecked it @Sung Yong-Mi , your right haha  it was indeed 27th! yeii, is so close!! :D these days are the best to rewatch Padam right? haha