Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

YoonA voted the female star who most reminds people of their first love

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/yoona-is-the-female-star-who-most-reminds-people-of-their-first-love

Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA was chosen as the number one female star who reminds people of their first love.

A community photo site, DC Inside, held a survey asking, “Which female star reminds you of your first love?” from May 22 to 29. The results revealed that YoonA received 6278 votes (42.7%) out of 1,4711 votes, ranking first.

YoonA is loved by fans for her innocent appearance, delicate figure, and cheerful charm. Her charms in the recent drama, ‘Love Rain‘, where she had double roles as elegant Kim Yoonhee and pure hearted Jung Hana, further strengthened her particular appeal.

Following YoonA, actress Han Hyo Joo ranked second with 4219 votes (28.7%), and Han Ji Min ranked third with 1271 votes (8.6%).

Stars such as Moon Geun Young, miss A‘s Suzy, and Han Ga In also made the list.

Guest kayana20

Out of all the melos I've seen, Padam Padam is probably my favorite. I just didn't really like

Kang chil's jerk phase near the end. For some reason, it was more bearable for me to watch Ji-Na push Kang-Chil away than the other way (Is this a Ji-Min bias thing going on? LOL!). I don't know why, maybe because I was really hoping there wasn't gonna be a jerk phase since Ji-Na knew about his condition from the beginning. I mean, don't get me wrong, I really understood why Kang-Chil was doing it, it was just really hard to watch. I guess it just shows how amazing Han Ji-Min and Jung Woo-Sung were. They really get you invested into their characters.

I keep rewatching the scene where Kang Chil wanted to drop the honorifics. SO CUTE! I probably watch this scene every day just to make me smile. =P Also the scene where they were eating kimbap and something else at a lake. SO PRETTY and ROMANTIC! Oh yeah, and the

one where they were trying on wedding dresses and tuxedos

. Okay, at this rate, might as well just list all their scenes together. Hahaha!!! Seriously though, this pairing had me at the train scene with the middle finger. LOL!

Lol all the padamers are like that. I think I have watched it 50 times now I am addicted and it's so embarrassing I know scene for scene and which episode Kangji starts to fall for each other and Jina starts to thaw. I understood Kang chil phase near the end after the other padamers explained it to me. When you love someone and know you are leaving them why hold onto them when you are just holding them back from accepting your death?Love does not work like that though. it shows you that he truly got a miracle when he fell in love with a woman like Jina. Jina really had no real support system or people who love her unconditionally like Kang Chil so he didn't want to keep making her happy knowing that he might not be there for her to continue doing so . Remember her dad and ex love her but those 2 are so selfish and in my eyes did not love selflessly like Kang Chil it was with limitations.Now how could you watch Jina push him away? She was such a snob and so judgemental. it burned me up that she had this view of him without getting to know him first.My all-time favorite fight scene between them is when he tells her about herself in Ep 7 or 8. I always forget because I get too into that scene. The last 2 episodes were too quick for me. I wanted a big time jump and babies for them.Their sons or daughters doing or saying something one of their parents would have done or said . I love this drama and am waiting so patiently for the DVD. I don't care how much it costs I will be buying it. I appreciate the outlook and view it gave me on life.

Now I ship this couple because it felt too real and watching RTP I totally see how different Han Ji Min was . It's obvious. I love the fact that both had articles a week apart and pointedly not one of them mentioned each other or Padam Padam and their roles.Juhan for the win!Jung Woo sung and Han Ji Min love them both and their acting just brought tears to my eyes. who can immerse you in a role like that even after 5 months people still are praising it. One of the best of 2012. I loved the honorificspart when he told her hat he really was thinking. Wow so hot and that made Jina blush.I loved the kimbap and bimbap food scene. I laughed because she did not know the difference.I wanted the edited scene for their kisses and dates. The Tuxedo and wedding dress one was beautiful bu I still wanted them to really get married. I was robbed. Do you know almost all of Han Ji Min drama's she has a finger action going on? This time it was no middle finger in RTP but in Padam Padam and Cain and Abel there was.I always can not let go of Han Ji Min drama's when they end because she plays her parts so honestly, heartfelt, and loving.You feel her character and I am glad she can rest because whatever part she does next I am dying to see her portrayal of it.

Guest kayana20

@zherlthsh who translated that article on the RTP board? It's so biased and they must ship Yoochun with her. I could not imagine her honestly saying that about Padam Padam. Well she would say it in a more eloquent way anyways.I love when people ship an OTP but I hate how they keep comparing Padam padam OTP and RTP OTP. 2 totally different couples and mindsets.It was good to laugh with her though because Han Ji Min is hilarious. It's been a while since I could see her being the strong, silly, and naive one.

Now as for Padamers and new Han Ji Min fans I so hope she gets her wish to be in a medical drama or play a vengeful female. I so can imagine her doing that role justice especially since she immerses herself in her roles. It would be an added bonus if she is a mother or loses one of her parents or loved ones. It would add grit to the role and show even more of her various acting skills.I also am quite proud of how humble she is in all the articles that come out about her. she appreciates her talent but feels she still has a long way to go to be to where she is. Many of her fans don't feel that but that is why she always surprises us because we never know what she has in store for us.I also wonder why it's so hard to get her shows translated or interviews? I think many of her fans are lurkers or very reserved too like her.It upsets me sometimes but I understand why because after the fiasco that happened on some of the RTP board or Viki it's understandable. Quietly support instead of talking or trying to explain why she is beautiful , talented, or just be respectful. There's no need to explain who she is as a person because if you are a fan of hers you already know she doesn't pay nonsense like that attention.Well I hope she made many new fans who love all her movies, drama's and charities because their all quite addictively good.Now let me keep my fingers crossed for the Padam Padam Japan tour and her complete rest after such hectic filming. Lastly hope to see her have more articles and projects she has done translated. I love hearing her thoughts.

HJM was so cute in the Guerilla date. She's so sweet, even waving to the fans/people that she saw were looking from afar. She seems really funny during the interview too. She looks like she always has good comebacks, even in some of her other interviews I've and even though I don't understand what they're talking about, it seems like she's really witty. She always seems to joke around with the host or interviewers and she always makes them laugh. Hahaha!!!  :x :x :x

• Like 1

Guest nankpotter

I really like HJM, she is just beautiful and I love how she looks just so down to earth with good personality and kind heart.
I would love to see HJM in a drama with WonBin. It  would be so cool. I heard WonBin is kind of private and really kept to himself. I wonder if HJM's bright and friendly personality can break WonBin from being kept to himself.. 
I just really love her and she is really great at acting. I would love to see her in another drama soon.

Guest glacierkn

I would love to see HJM in a drama with WonBin. It  would be so cool. I heard WonBin is kind of private and really kept to himself. I wonder if HJM's bright and friendly personality can break WonBin from being kept to himself..