Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg1

hi everyone! been MIA for awhile...heheh..so much stuff to read to keep abreast of jimin's news....

maneuneun..thanks a ton for uploading the numerous links to youtube! easier to view..for me, at least.. :)

like you guys, i would've liked to see jimin ruffling the hair of the guys and doing the wave in that CF...so cute!...& yes, the other CF with the dessert in the background, that reminded me of C&A too..hahha..as for the charity bit done in the philippines, it was quite moving..although didn't understand a darn word, but i supposed actions speak louder than words...this girl really has a heart of gold & is not easily irked ...especially when she shared food with the kids...literally..hand to mouth...she really has a big heart...so busy & yet makes the time for such activities...one admirable trait about korean stars is that they can be pretty generous with their time and money...actually, the other guy (the one who played Cho In's brother) was also involved in this charity thingy...wldn't be a bad idea if jimin & he got together..since they share the same passion.. :P

did you guys notice during the awards that jihwan was nominated? heheh...i'm still very much a jiji1 fan..if only, jihwan is more well-rounded in terms of his philantrophy activities, if any. i too, am so excited to see the new drama by junki & jimin...unfortunately, it's not going to be a romantic comedy, right? pity though...think both of them are very funny and easy going characters..it'll be a blast to see a drama in that mode... :) also, while on stage it was quite cute how jimin wanted to keep on talking (as she usually does..she's quite a chatterbox..hehe)..& junki had to interject..ever-so subtly.. :P

zherltsh...thanks for the updates...jimin looks good with almost all of her co-stars....not surprised to hear the rumors between herself & jisub...i don't think it's true...but then again, one never knows.. :) fyi..the last guy jimin was rumored to be with was alex....

hi all jimin fans!!

Guest starlight tears

Thanks for sharing the pictures Irsali...the first one were so cute jiji1clapping & bowing their heads at the same time.

When will the drama of Junji will air?

Sorry I'm Late ><

Han Ji Min's Philippines Donation Book fan sign @ Seoul 2009-09-12

From freechal.com

Credit : freechal

TPva8b20.jpgUQwb9ca1.jpgWSydbed4.jpgXTzecf95.jpg

Watch :

Download : MediaFire 29.16MB .avi

Han Ji Min's Philippines Donation Book fan sign @ Seoul 2009-09-12

From Daum(Fan VDO)

Credit : Daum

PLr520a3.jpgQMs631d3.jpgRNt74243.jpgTPv964d6.jpg

Watch :

Download : MediaFire 7.08MB .avi

Han Ji Min's Phillippines Donation Book fan sign @ Seoul 2009-09-12

From Cyworld(Fan VDO)

Credit : cyworld.com/sirofinfin

UQwa6d42.jpgVRxb7eb6.jpgWSyc8fb7.jpgXTzd9020.jpg

Watch :

Download : MediaFire 16.39MB .avi

:)

• Like 1

Kim Min Jung replaces Han Ji Min in Hero

Credit : allkpop.com

XTzdd597.jpg

We reported back in August that Han Ji Min was going to act as the love interest of Lee Junki in their upcoming MBC drama, Hero.

Well, that is not going to happen now as Kim Min Jung was announced on the 21st to be the replacement for Han Ji Min in the drama.

Because of personal reasons, Han Ji Min has now dropped out of the drama

and her comeback after Cain and Abel will be delayed to a later date instead through another drama/movie.

The production company have moved swiftly to secure a replacement and it was announced that it will be Kim Min Jung,

last seen in 2009 Alien Baseball Team, who takes her place.

Unlike the previous role given to Han Ji Min which would have seen her playing a reporter,

Kim Min Jung will be taking on a role of a enthusiastic police officer.

Scheduled tentatively for broadcast on 18th November after Heading to the Ground on the Wed-Thus timeslot,

Hero is the story of Korea's top reporters and ordinary citizens fighting against the society elite's abuse of power.