Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I haven't been on here for so long...so how's everyone?

Awww...the pics of HJM at the funeral of one of her friend is so sad, but I agree that even though she looks so sad and depress she's still beautiful. I hope she isn't too sad about it. Even though I don't know who the actress is but it's sad to hear that she had to suffer so much at such a young age. R.I.P.

The 20th Choices Award pics is so unexcepted, but they look really good together though. Is it me or does LJK looks like he gain some weighs. HJM looks so pretty and cute...love her dress. I can see why she won the Best Dress thingy.

And the "Happy Bubble" CF MV was adorable. HJM was adorable, but a little diappointed that they didn't show her doing the wave like in the making of the CF. Was her wave that bad that they decided for her to do something else while the other dancers does the wave or in other words take it out completely... :lol: but nevertheless I enjoy the MV...very cute....even the Suju members were cute....especially Donghae... :wub:

The Koaroo CF was beautiful...I love the feeling to it and HJM looks so gorgeous in her white dress and the long hair really brings out the elegance within her. Del32, I was thinking the same thing...is the CF film before C&A or is that extension.

Raynsity: I was thinking the same thing too...:lol:...it would be so cool if SJS would come out of nowhere but not all bloody and runing for his life...:lol: but in a nice white shirt and jean and walk toward HJM as they embrace each other....lol....me and my imagination. But one question what's this CF about...I don't know Korean so I have no idea what the CF is about...lol.

Thanks to all that provides the pics, links, and news about our beloved Han Ji Min....^_^

Pooh4ever, it's weird we had the same imagination about the "Cho In got shot scene" it seems that it had left us a strong impression.

Just read some news ( well i know my hangugeo isn't good at all, LOL), and I was quite shocked knowing that HJM and the other crew of JTS had to walk 18 kms to reach the small village in Mindanao. Just FYI, HJM had an event September 5th (2 days ago). Not sure what it was, but i guess it was about the Donation Book.

2009 Mnet 20's Choice Awards Full Version for DOWNLOAD

Credit : Dew Lite @ popcornfor2

dewlitelittlebigworld

Awww...the pics of HJM at the funeral of one of her friend is so sad, but I agree that even though she looks so sad and depress she's still beautiful. I hope she isn't too sad about it. Even though I don't know who the actress is but it's sad to hear that she had to suffer so much at such a young age. R.I.P.

She's Jang Jin Young Leader actress from the movie "Blue Swallow"(2005)

Han Ji Min & Jang Jin Young in "Blue Swallow"

Credit : hancinema

GCj0dfa2.jpg

Han Ji Min fan sign "우리 벌써 친구가 됐어요- Han Ji Min's Philippines Donation Book"

2009-09-05 @ Kang Nam Goo, Seoul

Clip on You Tube

Credit : newsen

IEl2d075.jpg

JFm3e165.jpg

QMta58c5.jpg

SOvc7936.jpg

PLs94587.jpg

KGn4ff01.jpg

PLs94483.jpg

QMta5446.jpg

KGn4fdd3.jpg

UQxe97b3.jpg

QMta5227.jpg

GCj0b844.jpg

PLs94027.jpg

VRyfa6f2.jpg

MIp61cd4.jpg

IEl2d804.jpg

She's smile again...Hi all Ji Min fans :lol:

raynsity: Yeah, C&A in general have left a huge impact on me. It introduce to me both SJS and HJM and made me fell in love with both and makes me look at kdrama in a new light...lol.

zherlthsh: Thanks for the info...^_^ And is that HJM in the back of the pic? If so, she look adorable...like a 12 years old...:lol: Have you see the movie? And if you have, is it a good movie and do you know where I can watch it in eng subtitles? And thanks for the fan sign pics...she looks so pretty and cute. I love the fact that she still looks so pretty in such a simple outfit. Glad to see her all smiling and happy again after the pasting away of Jang Jin Young.

Currently watching Cain and Abel and I loved Han Ji Min right from the moment she appeared. I love characters like her that are still a child at heart haha. Before I watched the drama, I saw a photo of the main lead and I was stunned at how pretty the girl with the short hair was. So Ji Sub and Han Ji Min are a perfect couple and it's been awhile since I said that (last was Kim So Eun and Kim Bum).

Well, I think I'm gonna watch her other dramas after I'm finished with Cain and Abel.

By the way, I really want to cut my hair like hers. Short hair can make you look so young and pretty as pulled off by Han Ji Min. :D