Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest maneuneun

Based on the information from Yahoo Korea The New HappyBath drama is already released and it's on pandora TV, but because of the network usage crashed you won't be able to access (at least I failed).

Enjoy ~ :lol:

Happy Bubble MV

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Gosh, the CF was beyoond adorable. But why oh why did they edit the parts where Ji Min ruffling one of the boys hair [sorry, I dont know the name :lol: ] like the one they showed us on the interview, and Ji min's 'waves' dance :lol: Hi maneuneun and raynsity, thank you for keeping the boards alive!!! Hi all Ji Miners :)

Han Ji-min shares love in Philippines

korea-han-ji-min-001.jpg

korea-han-ji-min-002.jpg

korea-han-ji-min-003.jpg

korea-han-ji-min-004.jpg

Photos of Korean actress Han Ji-min’s recent visit to a rural village in Mindanao, Philippines, for a TV charity documentary. The visit was filmed by cable channel tvN for its World Special LOVE charity show which broadcast on August 15.

korea-han-ji-min-006.jpg

Soooo Cute :) .

• Like 1

just dropping by here!

i really missed this thread...

its been a while since i last visited this wonderful thread...

wow! lots of pictures here!

love all of them...

anyways, jimin was here in the philippines...

never knew that!

that's good she was able to help my needy country men...

• Like 1

*squeals in delight* They are really gearing up for their drama, huh? Jun Ki and Ji Min look beautiful together. she almost looked as taller as he was in that killer heels :lol:

Guest irsalı

Zherlthsh million thanks for pictures.

Han Ji Min is very cute in this pictures.I love her hair style and her dress.Ji Min and Le Junki looks good together.She is an amazing girl,she always looks so good and suitable with her costars.

Can't wait for watching Hero.

Hi all Han Ji Min fans.