Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest maneuneun

I just figured out that JiMin's Trip is already available to be downloaded in CLUBBOX. Is there anyone here able to download from CLUBBOX, since I can't register (it requires SSN and that's only for Korean Cititzens) and maybe upload it on Mediafire or Megaupload. Oh come on someone help me here.It sounds like I'm bery desperate.LOL. The name of the show is tvN 월드스페셜 LOVE E11 한지민 편.

Hi raynsity,

I am trying to download the file now but the speed is a bit slow :lol: hope I am able to find a way to upload it and send the link to you soon.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I just realized that non-koreans are able to register too and I'm already done. But unfortunately I can't download, my internet speed is just too slow. The thing I know is that you need points too get quick download. Thank you very much guys for helping.

Guest maneuneun

I managed to download the file .... but .... it seems that there's some problem with the sound which the file I downloaded :(

I am now trying to search for another file to download. maybe zherlthsh you can help raynsity if you're able to download it sucessfully before I am able to find another one :D

Guest maneuneun

I just figured out that JiMin's Trip is already available to be downloaded in CLUBBOX. Is there anyone here able to download from CLUBBOX, since I can't register (it requires SSN and that's only for Korean Cititzens) and maybe upload it on Mediafire or Megaupload. Oh come on someone help me here.It sounds like I'm bery desperate.LOL. The name of the show is tvN 월드스페셜 LOVE E11 한지민 편.

Is there any way to upload to file beside megaupload and Mediafire? because it seems these two method don't work for me as it will get disconnected when I am trying to upload the file :(

Is there any way to upload to file beside megaupload and Mediafire? because it seems these two method don't work for me as it will get disconnected when I am trying to upload the file :(

Well, i am not sure about others. In my city, internet speed are relatively slow and unstable, and it frequently stops. MF and MU are the only two that i know which are able to resume downloads (for free members). I downloaded CS and Cabel both from MF cuz files there were split using HJSplit since they only allow 100MBs per file. It's the only way to "survive" my downloads. But it's all up to you to decide. Maybe you find a better one. Thanks very much.

Guest maneuneun

Well, i am not sure about others. In my city, internet speed are relatively slow and unstable, and it frequently stops. MF and MU are the only two that i know which are able to resume downloads (for free members). I downloaded CS and Cabel both from MF cuz files there were split using HJSplit since they only allow 100MBs per file. It's the only way to "survive" my downloads. But it's all up to you to decide. Maybe you find a better one. Thanks very much.

After many attempts, I still can't upload the file using MU and MF >< I believe the problem is mainly because the file is too big.

The only solution which I can think of is using qqmail :(

or another solution is I will split the file into a few parts which will be easier for me to uplooad by using sendit or maybe MU and MF??

After many attempts, I still can't upload the file using MU and MF >< I believe the problem is mainly because the file is too big.

The only solution which I can think of is using qqmail :(

or another solution is I will split the file into a few parts which will be easier for me to uplooad by using sendit or maybe MU and MF??

As far as I know, the best choice to upload files is by splitting them to small files, I would recommend HJSplit for this.

Guest maneuneun

As far as I know, the best choice to upload files is by splitting them to small files, I would recommend HJSplit for this.

raynsity,

This is the first time I am using HJSplit and MF :o I am not sure if the way I do is correct but I already uploaded the splitted files to MF and maybe you can try to download it and tell me if it works. I will send the link by PM so please check your message box :D.

raynsity,

This is the first time I am using HJSplit and MF :o I am not sure if the way I do is correct but I already uploaded the splitted files to MF and maybe you can try to download it and tell me if it works. I will send the link by PM so please check your message box :D.

Once again, i could only say thank you very much for helping me about this.And also i'd like to say sorry for giving you so much trouble. But it seems you learned something also about uploading :) .

Guest maneuneun

Once again, i could only say thank you very much for helping me about this.And also i'd like to say sorry for giving you so much trouble. But it seems you learned something also about uploading :) .

Welcome ... it's my pleasure to share with anyone here who like Jimin :lol:

Yes when I am sharing, I still did learn something in return :lol:

by the way where's our dear thowsg? She seems to have disappeared for quite sometime?? :unsure:

Guest irsalı

by the way where's our dear thowsg? She seems to have disappeared for quite sometime?? :unsure:

Yes she is not online for long time.I missed her posts in Capital Scandal Thread and Han Ji Min Thread.Hope she come back soon.

Hi all Han Ji Min fans.