Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all, hi thowysg

long time no chat

how is our Ji Min doing???

does she have any project soon? i meant drama or movie??

I want to see her in a new drama again. miss her onscreen, LOL

Guest thowysg

hi all, hi thowysg

long time no chat

how is our Ji Min doing???

does she have any project soon? i meant drama or movie??

I want to see her in a new drama again. miss her onscreen, LOL

hi ashlee.. yup..long time no chat... :) i think jimin is still busy with CF's...but no news of any projects though...really, really hope to see her in another project with jihwan..heheh...that'll perk up my interest here..:P

hi all jimin fans!

Guest adorkiable

Hello,

Han Ji Min is one of my favorites. I was very pleased with her performance in Cain and Abel. She did an absolute amazing job at it.

I want to know where can I watch her roles in Drama City. It seems that youtube has none.

Guest thowysg

Ji Min's activities @ Philippines....she's an ANGEL! :P

hi zherlthsh...thanks for the updates...an angel indeed...pretty with a heart of gold.... :)

hi all jimin fans!

Well she did a very good thing in the Philippines. But you can't really tell if she's good enough cuz you have to realize that she's doing all of those things in front of cameras. It was said that it is in Mindanao

Guest irsalı

Well she did a very good thing in the Philippines. But you can't really tell if she's good enough cuz you have to realize that she's doing all of those things in front of cameras. It was said that it is in Mindanao

You have to realise that she is very famous actress and have a lot of fans all over the world so cameras took everything about her.

Cameras always follow her where she goes and what she does. Because as fans, we want to know everything about her.

Famous peoples life is always in front of cameras. This is imperious for them.

I love HJM's acting and I love her personality.She in an angel. :rolleyes:

Guest del32

Very well said, Irsali. ;) For a famous actress like her, visiting a foreign county to do a charity work is a great news. Well, prolly the people behind cameras that were following her because they're making a documentary or something about it and they'll aired it later for local news, but that doesnt mean that she's a less charitable person off camera, HJM has been known for her charity works in Korea :huh:

You have to realise that she is very famous actress and have a lot of fans all over the world so cameras took everything about her.

Cameras always follow her where she goes and what she does. Because as fans, we want to know everything about her.

Famous peoples life is always in front of cameras. This is imperious for them.

I love HJM's acting and I love her personality.She in an angel. :rolleyes:

I agree with you irsali...

HJM did A LOTTTT OF Charity works.

This's the reason that make me love her more than the another K-actress.

HJM FIGHT! :)

Guest binaa2

I watched "KBS Entertainment Relay" through KBS Able earlier today

and there was a report with her and 2 SuJu members.

Looked like they filmed a MV or something. Anyone know more?

FYI, the article said these photos were taken by HJM's manager, who went there together and has been in contact with a friend in Philippines. The photos were also uploaded by a friend of him on her personal blog. Well, it eventually made a good publicity since one news article pick it up. But that doesn't make what she did is less valuable. I believe it was a great thing for her to do.

The article also said many of actors/actresses come to the charity events but leave after the photo shootings. But HJM is the one of very few people who actually participate in activities.

The fact that she took time out of her rest time to do some charity works show that she's not doing it for her own goods but for the needed. She was extremely busy the first half of the year with her drama and movie, but instead of resting she participate in helping others. How can you say such thing?

Like the others said...she's an actress and being in the celebrity world you have to know that wherever you go there's no doubt that camera would be there as well.

• Like 1

Guest del32

Really? hopefully someone'd bring more news about this. I wonder if she's doing an MV with the boys, either way, hoping to see her back on screen again soon.

Guest binaa2

Really? hopefully someone'd bring more news about this. I wonder if she's doing an MV with the boys, either way, hoping to see her back on screen again soon.

Yea but thinking a bit more clearly about it making a MV with only 2 of them doesn't really make sense.

So maybe it was for a CF or a performance on a show.

Guest maneuneun

Yea but thinking a bit more clearly about it making a MV with only 2 of them doesn't really make sense.

So maybe it was for a CF or a performance on a show.

If not mistaken, she's doing a new CF for Happy Bath with two of the members from Super Junior, Donghae and Kyuhyun

Here's the clips => KBS E.Relay25072009 Filming of CF with SJ donghae & kyuhyun