Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

thanks for the pixs, maneuneun...jimin looks great as usual..

ashlee..thanks for the C&A goodies...glad to hear that it's doing well in the ratings..hope it stays on top... :) i've yet to watch the latest episodes...off to watch...

hi addisonbear...ripgal...valleygirl..mkyoo & all jimin fans!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi ashlee, thanks for great photos and links! I love SHJ in the making video. He's always so funny! I am a big fan of his comedy movies, so it's kinda sad to see him so evil in C&A :tears:

I read HJM's comments on Cho In and Sun Woo, two male main characters of C&A in the news article recently. She said she won't feel comfortable to be with Sun Woo, as he is too perfect. But she doesn't like Cho In neither, as he fell in love with his brother's girlfriend and is nice to all girls. This is sooooo Jimin, don't you think?

Hi thowysg, maneuneun, ripgal, and all Jimin fans!!

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

I love Han Ji Min!!! I first saw her in Capital Scandal and she look so cute with Kang Ji Hwan shi! I've been waiting for Cain and Abel and when it came out I just LOVED HER AGAIN! lols. Never gave Yi San a chance b/c its soooo long.... but now I'm watching it and it's sooo great! lols. I really like her and all the actors that she acted with! Kang Ji Hwan! So Ji Sub!!! Lee Seo Jin is growing on me! =]

GO HAN JI MIN! WOOT!

Guest JustPinay

I am glad to have encountered Han Ji Min thread. I don't only admire her, I adore her. She was very captivating in Yisan, and I really cried bucket of tears during her dying scene with Lee Seon Jin ?. Looking forward to seeing her more in the upcoming drama series.

Guest thowysg

I love Han Ji Min!!! I first saw her in Capital Scandal and she look so cute with Kang Ji Hwan shi! I've been waiting for Cain and Abel and when it came out I just LOVED HER AGAIN! lols. Never gave Yi San a chance b/c its soooo long.... but now I'm watching it and it's sooo great! lols. I really like her and all the actors that she acted with! Kang Ji Hwan! So Ji Sub!!! Lee Seo Jin is growing on me! =]

GO HAN JI MIN! WOOT!

hi & welcome, simply beautiful (what an interesting nick! can we just call you beautiful? :)) i'm like you, i first got to know jimin in Capital Scandal & i love, love, love her in there!! especially with kang ji hwan!! :P they have the best on as well as off screen chemistry.. :) & like you, i've not watched yisan...too long...heheh..kept saying i will but still i put it off...so bad of me..hehe...i like her role in Cain & Abel as well...a modern day version of jomaja..hehe

I am glad to have encountered Han Ji Min thread. I don't only admire her, I adore her. She was very captivating in Yisan, and I really cried bucket of tears during her dying scene with Lee Seon Jin ?. Looking forward to seeing her more in the upcoming drama series.

hi & welcome justpinay...you've come to the right place...we all spazz about jimin in here...she's a lovely person who acts well.. :) yes..i did catch snippets of yisan in those scenes you mentioned...she gave a sterling performance!

Hi ashlee, thanks for great photos and links! I love SHJ in the making video. He's always so funny! I am a big fan of his comedy movies, so it's kinda sad to see him so evil in C&A :tears:

I read HJM's comments on Cho In and Sun Woo, two male main characters of C&A in the news article recently. She said she won't feel comfortable to be with Sun Woo, as he is too perfect. But she doesn't like Cho In neither, as he fell in love with his brother's girlfriend and is nice to all girls. This is sooooo Jimin, don't you think?

hi addisonbear...yes, i agree with you..i think SHJ is quite funny too...i saw some of his NGs in stairway to heaven...he made jokes even after a good take..heheh...yes, i would've liked to see him in a less evil role..but maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised when he sacrifices himself for his brother in the end & redeems himself.. :) since both of them are co-sharing the lead role, i think SHJ will not end up to be a totally bad guy...

thanks for sharing jimin's comments on Cho In & Sun Woo...i agree, there are so many women in the world, why fall for your brother's girlfriend?? hahah...& Sun Woo seems too perfect....i think jimin is quite traditional, conservative lady..that's why, i still feel she's most compatible with kang jihwan...heheh...

hi ashlee..manuenuen...woundedheart...ripgal & all jimin fans!

Guest starlight tears

I like this girl too! love her in Great Inheritance too with Kim Jae Won.. you guys should watch that too. :0)

Guest ashleesimpson

thanks for the pixs, maneuneun...jimin looks great as usual..

ashlee..thanks for the C&A goodies...glad to hear that it's doing well in the ratings..hope it stays on top... :) i've yet to watch the latest episodes...off to watch...

hi addisonbear...ripgal...valleygirl..mkyoo & all jimin fans!

thowysg

yes I'm glad C&A is doing well with the ratings now.hehe

I enjoyed ep 8 better than the previous ones, cause there are more jiji2 moments

btw did young jin know that kang ..something his new name, dd she know that he was cho in? and he lost his memory?

or did she think he's someone who has the same look with cho in, lol the first part of ep is quite funny,( yeah maybe there is only me who thinks that|)

cause when young jin saw chae jung ahn stood there and cho in was looking at her, she was like'' oh no'' then quickly dragged him to the car,hehe

poor cho in, that crazy north korean guy is so scary, I'm so scared of him he's like a crazy man.

the new cho in has a sad face, which makes me want to cry every time i see him,

hi addisonbear...yes, i agree with you..i think SHJ is quite funny too...i saw some of his NGs in stairway to heaven...he made jokes even after a good take..heheh...yes, i would've liked to see him in a less evil role..but maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised when he sacrifices himself for his brother in the end & redeems himself.. :) since both of them are co-sharing the lead role, i think SHJ will not end up to be a totally bad guy...

thanks for sharing jimin's comments on Cho In & Sun Woo...i agree, there are so many women in the world, why fall for your brother's girlfriend?? hahah...& Sun Woo seems too perfect....i think jimin is quite traditional, conservative lady..that's why, i still feel she's most compatible with kang jihwan...heheh...

hi ashlee..manuenuen...woundedheart...ripgal & all jimin fans!

addisonbear, thowysg

thank you so much for the comments on sun woo of jo ma ja

haha yes it dif sounds like han ji min, LOL

she's right about cho in, who falls in love with his brother's gf,hehe.

I think SHJ plays his role well with his evil face, he looks so evil when he abandoned cho in.

I love watching the making or Ngs or behind the scenes too,haha I didn't know that ji sub was that funny, I have only watched his interviewed before, and he seemed so shy and quiet on TV, very shy. so I thought that he's a quiet person who doesn't know to make joke,hehe

but seeing the making of him with ji min in china , it's sooooo funny,hahaha

they seem so close.hehe

i don't want to think about the ending of this drama. OMG don't know how it will be :mellow:

i think cho jin has loved chae jung ahn's character so much so.

Guest thowysg

I like this girl too! love her in Great Inheritance too with Kim Jae Won.. you guys should watch that too. :0)

hi & welcome starlight tears...i haven't watched great inheritance either..my sis watched it & didn't like her acting in there that much....supposed that was jimin's earlier work...she's alot better now.. :) i must admit that i've only watched an entire series of Capital Scandal!...i tried watching another series of hers with Eric & Uhm Tae Woong..it was quite good but it was cut short cuz eric & jimin had quite a bad accident that affected shooting...

thowysg

yes I'm glad C&A is doing well with the ratings now.hehe

I enjoyed ep 8 better than the previous ones, cause there are more jiji2 moments

btw did young jin know that kang ..something his new name, dd she know that he was cho in? and he lost his memory?

or did she think he's someone who has the same look with cho in, lol the first part of ep is quite funny,( yeah maybe there is only me who thinks that|)

cause when young jin saw chae jung ahn stood there and cho in was looking at her, she was like'' oh no'' then quickly dragged him to the car,hehe

poor cho in, that crazy north korean guy is so scary, I'm so scared of him he's like a crazy man.

the new cho in has a sad face, which makes me want to cry every time i see him,

addisonbear, thowysg

thank you so much for the comments on sun woo of jo ma ja

haha yes it dif sounds like han ji min, LOL

she's right about cho in, who falls in love with his brother's gf,hehe.

I think SHJ plays his role well with his evil face, he looks so evil when he abandoned cho in.

I love watching the making or Ngs or behind the scenes too,haha I didn't know that ji sub was that funny, I have only watched his interviewed before, and he seemed so shy and quiet on TV, very shy. so I thought that he's a quiet person who doesn't know to make joke,hehe

but seeing the making of him with ji min in china , it's sooooo funny,hahaha

they seem so close.hehe

i don't want to think about the ending of this drama. OMG don't know how it will be :mellow:

i think cho jin has loved chae jung ahn's character so much so.

ashlee..good to see more jji2 moments..hehe...i haven't watched it yet...waiting for mysoju to upload.. :) you mean young jin doesn't recognize cho in?? i don't think he looks that different...cleanly-shaven & smiles versus furry-faced & scowl...heheh...i know what you mean about cho in's new sad face...i think jisub suits that kind of dark, brooding, mysterious persona...that's why he's typecast in these roles most times..

oh..i didn't see much NGs for this drama..are they posted already? yes..cho jin loves chae jung ahn's character very much...as well as his brother..i remember when cho in was first shot while running in the dessert, he called out "hyung!"..then CJA's character's name....they say one speaks the truth (i.e. the ones you love the most) at the brink of death...now i really sound morbid..hehe

i think jimin is a very warm and friendly person...genuine too...so people open up to her quite easily.. :)

Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

thowysg! (hehe Sure you can call me beautiful or simply! w/e. =] My user name really describes the simple things in life... that are beautiful! :P ) Anyways, I agree with you Han Ji Min really had great chemistry with KJH. Her character in Cain and Abel lols does kinda resemble JoMaJa. I just hated her white/black hanbok b/c I really wanted to see her in pretty clothes! Oh well. She's gotten really beautiful.

Thanks for welcoming me! :lol:

i remember when cho in was first shot while running in the dessert, he called out "hyung!"..then CJA's character's name....they say one speaks the truth (i.e. the ones you love the most) at the brink of death...now i really sound morbid..hehe

Hey thowysg,

According to the script, CI(SJS) called out "Hyung, hyung, Sun Woo hyung!" and not "Seo Yeon". It's not sure if that's actually what CI said, as the voice was broken. I brought this subject up in viikii but no one was 100% sure what CI said. But I want to believe that was "Sun Woo Hyung" Otherwise, it's not convincing CI will love YJ more in the end like many news said when the drama started. Yeah, that's the original idea, although they are now saying which woman CI will choose in the end hasn't been decided yet. But that dessert scene was filmed in the very beginning, so it was pretty true to the original idea.

I really want to see YJ to be happy in the end. She's been through a lot and has no one to hold on to but CI. Will he leave a person like that? If he did, he's such a SOB :angry:

Oh "Wolf" is the drama with HJM and Eric, which was cancelled after a several episodes because of the accident. I just watched the first ep when it was aired but was not so interested. But the OST was great! You should listen to it, if you have a chance :)

Guest Happy_Day

^ I'm pretty sure ChoIn did call out for SuhYeon though. I thought I heard "Hyung!! Hyung!! SuhYeon ah!!"

Anyway, I'm pretty sure ChoIn will end up with YoungJi. I really hope, at least.

Guest thowysg

thowysg! (hehe Sure you can call me beautiful or simply! w/e. =] My user name really describes the simple things in life... that are beautiful! :P ) Anyways, I agree with you Han Ji Min really had great chemistry with KJH. Her character in Cain and Abel lols does kinda resemble JoMaJa. I just hated her white/black hanbok b/c I really wanted to see her in pretty clothes! Oh well. She's gotten really beautiful.

Thanks for welcoming me! :lol:

hi beautiful..hehe..i see..it's good to be able to appreciate the simple things in life.. :) i know what you mean about the black & white hanbok but jimin chose to wear that in the entire series to really get into her role...she's so dedicted...& of cuz, she looks gorgeous in contemporary wear...she doesn't have the build, but her face is outstanding...especially her eyes...:)

Guest thowysg

Hey thowysg,

According to the script, CI(SJS) called out "Hyung, hyung, Sun Woo hyung!" and not "Seo Yeon". It's not sure if that's actually what CI said, as the voice was broken. I brought this subject up in viikii but no one was 100% sure what CI said. But I want to believe that was "Sun Woo Hyung" Otherwise, it's not convincing CI will love YJ more in the end like many news said when the drama started. Yeah, that's the original idea, although they are now saying which woman CI will choose in the end hasn't been decided yet. But that dessert scene was filmed in the very beginning, so it was pretty true to the original idea.

I really want to see YJ to be happy in the end. She's been through a lot and has no one to hold on to but CI. Will he leave a person like that? If he did, he's such a SOB :angry:

Oh "Wolf" is the drama with HJM and Eric, which was cancelled after a several episodes because of the accident. I just watched the first ep when it was aired but was not so interested. But the OST was great! You should listen to it, if you have a chance :)

hi addisonbear...wow...thanks for sharing...is that what the script said? hmm..i thought CI had some flashbacks before he was eventually shot in the dessert...if i remember correctly, his bro & seo yeon appeared in those flashbacks..:) hahah...i need to see CI & YJ create more history together to further root for them in the end. think for now, the love is pretty one-sided in that YJ likes CI very much....

i don't know why CI has to fall for his brother's ex-girlfriend...but 3 of them were childhood friends and CI has very deep-seated feeling for seo yeon i think...he only revealed it to her before his disappearance..their relationships are complicated right from the start..it's cool..just as long as CI ends up with YJ in the end, we're all happy..

oh..do you have the link to the OST for "wolf"? only i don't like the jimin-dying in the end part...was following it to see if there's a miracle at the end..hehe..but alas, the drama didn't get to finish...

i found the trailer:

hi maneuneun...ashlee..valleygirl...happy day (welcome..we're all in sinc here..we all want CI to end up with YJ.. :) )...ripgal & all jimin fans!

Guest hye091

Hello all Jimin fans!

It has been some time since i last posted here. Like you guys here, i hope YJ would ends up with CI :)

i don't know why CI has to fall for his brother's ex-girlfriend...but 3 of them were childhood friends and CI has very deep-seated feeling for seo yeon i think...he only revealed it to her before his disappearance..their relationships are complicated right from the start..it's cool..just as long as CI ends up with YJ in the end, we're all happy..

oh..do you have the link to the OST for "wolf"? only i don't like the jimin-dying in the end part...was following it to see if there's a miracle at the end..hehe..but alas, the drama didn't get to finish...

Hihi thowsyg, i was thinking that perhaps when his brother Seon Woo was away for 7 years, CI might be the one consoling Seo Yeon, and they kinda just develop relationship as they spent more time together. :P Though i pity Seon Yeon, i still hope CI ends up with YJ! :lol: Have you seen the preview for EP 9, it seems that there will be many CI-YJ moments! :lol:

Btw, here is the link for Wolf OST :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry1671013

Hi ashlee!

Guest thowysg

wow! its been a while since i was last here!

thanks for sharing her pictures and screen caps the best!

welcome back, cutekid... :) it has been quite active in here again cuz of C&A..

Guest thowysg

Hello all Jimin fans!

It has been some time since i last posted here. Like you guys here, i hope YJ would ends up with CI :)

Hihi thowsyg, i was thinking that perhaps when his brother Seon Woo was away for 7 years, CI might be the one consoling Seo Yeon, and they kinda just develop relationship as they spent more time together. :P Though i pity Seon Yeon, i still hope CI ends up with YJ! :lol: Have you seen the preview for EP 9, it seems that there will be many CI-YJ moments! :lol:

Btw, here is the link for Wolf OST :)

Hi ashlee!

hi hye..long time no see! :) thanks for the page to the OSTs...my fav is 13. oon myung (Acoustic Ver.) - Monday Kiz...05. & "Come Back To Me - Na Yoon Kwon" is not bad either...

yes..i agree...seo yeon grew to love cho in cuz he was there for her when his brother went away for 7 years...for brain surgery no less..hmmm..guess there's no such thing as eternal love ..i.e. loving only one person even after death (sorry, i'm a cynic..hehe) ...i do pity seon yeon but still i think the PD could be a little more original with this part of the storyline..abit predictable.. think cho in will be with young ji out of pity intially (cuz she's all alone & he's got a good heart), then grow to really love her..

anyway, dunno why the PD has to make cho in's brother so mean...he's dying anyway...got some incurable brain disease, right? i think his bro has this disease for a reason....also, thought being a doctor is an honorable profession...why are the doctors in this drama all so vindictive?? haha..i better stop it...not that i'm criticizing...just curious at all these oddities..i'll still follow the show faithfully.... :P . i think the PD will tie everything together in the end..hopefully

hehe...no, i haven't watched the recent episodes...i'm only up to ep 6 (from mysoju)...looking forward to those CI-YJ moments.. i'll have to catch up.. :)

hi zetta.. :) caught jihwan on Ent Wkly tonight...the woman MC talking to him called him jisub...poor thing....but he was still full of charm...

Guest thowysg

hi everyone...another thing...i predict that there'll be an organ transplant in the end...organ transplant seems to be very "in" in korean dramas rite now..hehe...to redeem himself & declare his undying love for Seo Yeon, Sun Woo will give his heart (literally & figuratively) to Seo Yeon in the end...cuz he has brain tumor and chooses to die...unfortuntately, cho in would've already fallen for young in so deeply that his lovey-dovey feelings for Seo Yeon has somewhat faded....he'll still love her as a friend....in the end, Seo Yeon feels how much Sun Woo loves her and that rekindled her love for him....the gist of it, Seo Yeon has Sun Woo's heart (both sense of the word) but not Cho In's...the healthy ones (Cho In & Young In) end up together, the sick ones (Seo Yeon & Sun Woo) do likewise...

yeahhh...thanks to addisonbear, i can write down all the 4 main character's names!!! :P

i really have wayyyyyyy too much time!...C&A fwighting!!!!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

thowysg, addisonbear

wow the thread is growing,hehe

so cho in called'' hyung huyng'' and not the name of chae jung ahn's character

I really want CI to end up with YJ in the end too.

I know chae jung ahn's character is so pitiful, but i think she can end up with cho in's brother,hehe

I have watched that drama'' wolf'', but now i can't remember how the ending was>??

that drama was ok, i like the other drama of ji min with uhm tae woong better.

I personally like JOmaja's hanbok, LOL she looked super cute in that hanbok,haha

hi hye094

long time no see

can't wait for tomorrow ep

I think I can only watch this week's eps in this weekend.

Hi hye, thanks for the link of Wolf OST!

And thowsyg, I'm glad you had a chance to listen to it. I love it, as it has very much of rock-taste more than typical Kpops. (I'm a hard rock fan myself) I love track 12, "Wolf". Wow, what a voice...This guy can definitely sing! And on C&A, I like your organ transplant theory. But I want SW survive in the end. I am feeling pity for him now. Of course, he has to pay for what he's done. Probably, CI can save him. He himself is a neuro-surgeon, right?

ashlee, Of course, you don't remember how "Wolf" ended! No one does, because it's NEVER ended. They cancelled the show after ep3, as HJM and Eric had a car accident during filming.

Yeah, according to the script, the last thing CI called out before he got shot was "Sun Woo Hyung". But they change the script quite often and when I brought up this subject with my friends, the discussion went on endlessly. Some said, it was SY, and the other said, it was"Save me", and the script says a different thing. So I'm like, OK, do believe what each one of you wants to believe!

In ep9 preview of C&A, CI and YJ are riding bicycle together, and it reminds me of the similar scene with Wannie and Jo Ma Ja in Capital Scandal. HJM is surey the best actress getting bicycle-ride together :lol: