Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

^ I haven't seen the episode yet, so I can't really judge Ji Min's performance. However, as to criticisms and comments given by other viewers regarding her performance, I just think it's better to think of it as a preference thing. I do not know about the Yisan thing...but as long as some/other ppl appreciate her performance, it's all good. One or 2 detractors wouldn't deny the fact that she's indeed doing a competent job...

Btw, I forgot Ji Min's character name in the drama, what's her name again?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

lol I was expecting a high rating for ep 2

it drops from 17% to 15%( not sure)

but I think the reason why we find ep 1 is more interesting than ep is that we already knew what would happened in ep 2, yeah thanks to the long preview

but next week is promising, why is ji sub like that? will he be shot, how does he change into that wild? what will happened for ji min..?

so I hoping for a higher rating,hehe

btw ji min was so cuteeeeeeee in today's ep,hahaha

just love her in those scenes.

Guest maneuneun

^ I haven't seen the episode yet, so I can't really judge Ji Min's performance. However, as to criticisms and comments given by other viewers regarding her performance, I just think it's better to think of it as a preference thing. I do not know about the Yisan thing...but as long as some/other ppl appreciate her performance, it's all good. One or 2 detractors wouldn't deny the fact that she's indeed doing a competent job...

Btw, I forgot Ji Min's character name in the drama, what's her name again?

Absolutely agreed. Maybe I am over reacted by reading those kind of unfairness comments early in the morning :w00t:

Jimin's character name in c&a is Young Ji. Correct me if I am wrong

I am quite surprised to see the fall of rating. In fact I enjoyed yesterday ep than the day before :D . Jimin and sjs looks cute together and love the way they bicker around :lol:

I would give a pass to Jimin's chinese since I can understand at least 80% of it :lol:

Just annoyed by some unfair comments again at c&a thread from the same person who always criticised about Jimin :fury: anyway lets just forgive and forget since we know that she likes to compare Jimin and her perfect idol :phew: since the day of Yisan :phew:

Hi maneuneun,

I know exactly how you feel. I also saw what happened in Yisan thread. But do you remember? At that time, Jimin didn't get a lot of support from viewers (I think, it's the writer's fault, not Jimin's) But as the story moved towards the end, Jimin's role got bigger and her performance was outstanding. Then, many people supported her, and those who criticized disappeared. She's a great actress but is underestimated, I think. Maybe, it's because her appearance (petit and cute). So, don't ever be bothered by those comments. It doesn't worth it :tongue2:

About her Chinese, glad to hear you gave her a pass. Is it probaby as good as Jisub's English? :P They are so cute together!

Guest maneuneun

Hi maneuneun,

I know exactly how you feel. I also saw what happened in Yisan thread. But do you remember? At that time, Jimin didn't get a lot of support from viewers (I think, it's the writer's fault, not Jimin's) But as the story moved towards the end, Jimin's role got bigger and her performance was outstanding. Then, many people supported her, and those who criticized disappeared. She's a great actress but is underestimated, I think. Maybe, it's because her appearance (petit and cute). So, don't ever be bothered by those comments. It doesn't worth it :tongue2:

About her Chinese, glad to hear you gave her a pass. Is it probaby as good as Jisub's English? :P They are so cute together!

Hi addisonbear,

Thanks for the encouragement and I am ok now.

I am open to any critism but just get annoyed by that particular poster who always make unfair comments on Jimin. Anyway as you said it's really not worth to be bothered over such childish act by her and quite surprised that jealousy can caused a person to behave so nasty :sweatingbullets: . Lets just stop here and move on with our support to our Jimin and c&a.

I think c&a deserves a better rating and lets pray hard it will get better next week :D

Guest thowysg

thanks everyone for the screencaps, links and stuff... chinese subs for ep 2 are out....i agree with maneuneun, jimin's chinese is quite understandable...actually, there seems to be other koreans in the drama who are pretending to be chinese and they're not as good as jimin....

my assumptions so far..my chinese is not good so pls bear with me..hehe..i think the other leading lady has some kind of heart problem..jisub's brother operated on her for that and she ended up losing her sense of taste...the female head of the hospital is the mother of jisub & his brother...but i have a feeling she's jisub's stepmother, not a real one...she cooked up a conspiracy to send jisub to china to conduct medical experiments or smthg...it seems jisub's brother is not in agreement with that....jimin is somewhat of a swindler (although the taxi fare was $200, she charged jisub $500..haha)...she's this way cuz of her brother..think she wanted to get him a south korean passport or smthg...she borrowed money to pay off loansharks (?)..as for her acting, jimin can carry her own pretty well.. :) think jisub's brother & the other leading lady were a couple before..seems to be quite a bad break-up they had...

*edit*

hehe..kinda confirmed..jisub was adopted..

hi ashlee..maneuneun..ripgal..cutekid...zetta..siticantik.. & all jimin fans!

I loved her acting for the first 2 episodes. I can even imagine her as Jandi. Hehe.

I can't sometimes bare the dialect though. It's Busan dialect, right?!?!

I bet she also has a hard time saying those lines.

Young Ji is from North Korean, so I guess it's a North Korean accent, somewhat similar to a Busan dialect?

Anywayz, she was praised for Busan/NK dialect in C&A

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=542952749

Viewers are satisfied with her take on the dialect..^^

I read an article that Jimin first learned a Pyongyang accent but found out most of North Korean living in China are from different region of NK, which may be semilar to Busan dialect. Then, she got another teacher and started learning new dialects. In addition, she learned Chinese. Gees... Both SHJ and CJA said in the interview HJM is trying really heard and they felt they should learn from her attitude.

Hi Everyone. Have a nice weekend!

• Like 1

Guest thowysg

I read an article that Jimin first learned a Pyongyang accent but found out most of North Korean living in China are from different region of NK, which may be semilar to Busan dialect. Then, she got another teacher and started learning new dialects. In addition, she learned Chinese. Gees... Both SHJ and CJA said in the interview HJM is trying really heard and they felt they should learn from her attitude.

Hi Everyone. Have a nice weekend!

hi addisonbear..thanks for the update..wow..she's really dedicated..as expected though...in her other projects, she was this way as well...putting her 110% in everything she does, even when ratings weren't high....

hi maneuneun...ashlee..riehae..valleygirl...ripgal..& all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

rigal, addisonbear, thowysg

so her dialect is familiar with busan's dialect, you know pp don't like han ye seul's accent in Tazza, which I know that she had tried very hard for it too

ji min is so good in language, and of course she has worked hard too, will always supporting her.

next week looks so good, seems like young JI already fell for Cho in, cause she was jealous of that chinese girl,hehe

Guest thowysg

hi all

rigal, addisonbear, thowysg

so her dialect is familiar with busan's dialect, you know pp don't like han ye seul's accent in Tazza, which I know that she had tried very hard for it too

ji min is so good in language, and of course she has worked hard too, will always supporting her.

next week looks so good, seems like young JI already fell for Cho in, cause she was jealous of that chinese girl,hehe

ashlee..i hope young ji plays hard to get abit more before falling for cho in...i actually don't like shows where the female lead act all needy and desperate..really hope that's not the case.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

you know I have watched the first 20 mins with eng sub

and now I'm confused with what he said in the beginning. look like he's going to lost his memory? cause he said what's my name?

but in his memory we had seen his brother, hs love, ji min and the wild Cho in.

so that bloody scene happened after he was in jail? and became that wild?

lol now I'm confused about that

don't worry Young Ji is a strong character.

love those scenes of her in China

haha love the scene which she used the mirror to see him,haha

Guest thowysg

thowysg

you know I have watched the first 20 mins with eng sub

and now I'm confused with what he said in the beginning. look like he's going to lost his memory? cause he said what's my name?

but in his memory we had seen his brother, hs love, ji min and the wild Cho in.

so that bloody scene happened after he was in jail? and became that wild?

lol now I'm confused about that

don't worry Young Ji is a strong character.

love those scenes of her in China

haha love the scene which she used the mirror to see him,haha

ashlee..oh really...you watched it with eng sub already? do you happen to have the link? hmm..u know the part where she was doing her "business" behind the bushes and the kids teased her...she covered her face and had that expression? that was so jomaja...hahah...guess each actor has their own unique acting style and that's hers....

Guest ashleesimpson

ashlee..oh really...you watched it with eng sub already? do you happen to have the link? hmm..u know the part where she was doing her "business" behind the bushes and the kids teased her...she covered her face and had that expression? that was so jomaja...hahah...guess each actor has their own unique acting style and that's hers....

thowysg

I watched it from mysoju, here is the link.

cain and abel

oh actually I like her jomaja's character MUCH more, jomaja is a strong person, who doesn't care about what pp say about her, that's why i love that character. :sweatingbullets:

ashlee..i hope young ji plays hard to get abit more before falling for cho in...i actually don't like shows where the female lead act all needy and desperate..really hope that's not the case.. :sweatingbullets:

Hi thowysg, ripgal, ashlee and everyone!

thowysg, I don't think (hope) Young Ji will become someone fragile, desparate, crying, whatever typical female leads would be. Probably, that is a character CJA plays in this drama. I think Young Ji is very determined and full of life in any hard times and will become a saver to Cho In. That's something I felt when I watched the opening (HJM is like Virgin Mary, and her teardrop wakes SJS up.)

Thanks, woundedheart for great pix. They look great!