Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes it's on sbs

I'm watching it now

the first 30 mins is only in the hospital

no ji min yet.

I hope she appear in the end of the ep

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes it's on sbs

I'm watching it now

the first 30 mins is only in the hospital

no ji min yet.

I hope she appear in the end of the ep

my tvant was buffering so badly, i hardly saw anything. :( noticed no jimin yet...did she appear at the end??

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes she appeared for like 5 mins in the end. but I love love those scenes, she spoke Chinese with the man at the airport, then she spoke with her north korean accent, haha she's so funny with her middle finger, I love her character, she plays such a cute, funny girl

when she met ji sub at the airport I think she immediately fell for him.( first sight love)

tomorrow's ep looks so good, so many jiji's moments.

I think ji min finds out that those bad guys want to kill ji sub or something like that.

guys..is this on SBS? will try to watch it "live"..

addisonbear...here's the youtube of the CF with arab feel to it...

Thanks, thowysg! That was awsome!!! SHJ is soooooooo Arab! Yeah, he can be Arabic prince.

I watched SBS and it was streaming perfectly. Jimin appeared in the very end and she was so cute! I think she will have more scenes tomorrow, as the scenes will move to China.

Guest thowysg

ashlee..addisonbear...*sigh*..i was the only one who didn't get to see jimin...but i'm sure some kind jimin fans will load it soon..hehe...also...hope my tvant loads better tomorrow...

addisonbear...yes...SHJ has that middle eastern look..with his dark eyebrows and aquiline nose..:P

Guest ashleesimpson

thowyg

you can find me in cain and abel's thread

wow the ratings for the 1st ep is 16.1%. wow this is SO GOOD( for the 1st ep)

btw thowysg, there is another jiji couple,haha

lol I mentioned jiji couple( ji min and ji sub) in C&A thread, but someone said there is another ji ji couple,hehe( besides ji min and ji hwan of course)

*********edit**

wow it's so fast

Cain and abel ep 1 part 1

the rest is in the same channel, this is not good quality though. :blush:

Guest thowysg

thowyg

you can find me in cain and abel's thread

wow the ratings for the 1st ep is 16.1%. wow this is SO GOOD( for the 1st ep)

btw thowysg, there is another jiji couple,haha

lol I mentioned jiji couple( ji min and ji sub) in C&A thread, but someone said there is another ji ji couple,hehe( besides ji min and ji hwan of course)

*********edit**

wow it's so fast

the rest is in the same channel, this is not good quality though. :blush:

thanks! hahah..i found another link in baidu as well...it's closer to when jimin shows up....C&A fans are so super duper fast!! :P

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=542201933

jimin is quite the ruffian in this one..she showed her middle finger..her few words of chinese ain't bad...hehehe...looking forward to tomorrow's episode...i think jisub's father is very sick...hahaha..that's why you got to mentioned jiji1 & jiji2....heheheh

Guest ashleesimpson

caa13or8.jpg

credit to Luv

good news

according to TNS C&A had 17.3% ratings for 1st ep and it beats KBS hateful but once again.

here is TOP 10 ratings

DAILY TV RATING - WEDNESDAY 2009-02-18

TNS

NATIONWIDE RANK / SHOW / NETWORK / NATIONWIDE RATING / SEOUL RATING + RANK {if different from Nationwide}

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 38.2%, 38.8%

2. The Road Home <집으로가는길> (KBS1) - 17.5%, 15.7% (#6)

3. Golden Fishery 황금어장 (MBC) - 17.4%, 18.9% (#2)

4. Cain And Abel <카인과아벨> episode 1 (SBS) - 15.9%, 17.3% (#3)5. KBS News 9 (KBS1) - 15.7%, 13.7% (#8)

6. Again, My Love / Hateful But Once Again <미워도다시한번2009> (KBS2) - 15.6%, 15.6% (#7)

7. White Lie <하얀거짓말> (MBC) - 15.5%, 15.8% (#4)

8. Don't Cry My Love / I Love You, Don't Cry <사랑해울지마> (MBC) - 14.6%, 15.7% (#5)

9. SBS 8 News (SBS) - 13.4%, 13.4%

10. Live TV Entertainment 한밤의TV연예 (SBS) - 11.8%, 13.0%

[starnews]

caa13or8.jpg

credit to Luv

good news

according to TNS C&A had 17.3% ratings for 1st ep and it beats KBS hateful but once again.

here is TOP 10 ratings

Hi Ashlee,

Thanks for great caps and great news! The rating must go up tonight, the drama has more Jimin and Jisub (JiJi, right?) moments :D

Guest maneuneun

wow the rating is good :lol:

Can't really comments on Jimin's performance now since she just appeared a little moments yesterday but I am quite impressed by her chinese since I can understand what she's talking :D . Praying hard that we will get to see her more tonight at least 50% of the show :w00t:

Good luck to Jimin and c&a team ;)

Guest thowysg

Some GIF to share~ adorable Jimin in C&A Epi1~

credit as labelled

hi siticantik..hehe..thanks! i like the second one...i agree with ripgal, the goodie two shoes image of jimin has flown out of the window with that strategic flick of her finger.. :P

wow the rating is good :lol:

Can't really comments on Jimin's performance now since she just appeared a little moments yesterday but I am quite impressed by her chinese since I can understand what she's talking :D . Praying hard that we will get to see her more tonight at least 50% of the show :w00t:

Good luck to Jimin and c&a team ;)

hi maneuneun...i think 2nite's episode will see jimin getting lotsa screen time.. :) her chinese isn't that bad, right? even with my limited command of chinese, i could make out what she said.. :)

i think jimin's role will be quite a different one in this drama...guess she's supposed to portray herself as a crass, country bumkin of sorts..heheh..think the ratings of C&A will go up...

hi addisonbear, ashlee (you're welcome), valleygirl, cutekind & all jimin fans! C&A fwighting!!

Guest maneuneun

hi siticantik..hehe..thanks! i like the second one...i agree with ripgal, the goodie two shoes image of jimin has flown out of the window with that strategic flick of her finger.. :P

hi maneuneun...i think 2nite's episode will see jimin getting lotsa screen time.. :) her chinese isn't that bad, right? even with my limited command of chinese, i could make out what she said.. :)

i think jimin's role will be quite a different one in this drama...guess she's supposed to portray herself as a crass, country bumkin of sorts..heheh..think the ratings of C&A will go up...

hi addisonbear, ashlee (you're welcome), valleygirl, cutekind & all jimin fans! C&A fwighting!!

yes definitely she's good with her chinese since I can understand it even without the subtitle :lol:

Looking towards tonight again.

Thanks to all here with all the updates :D

Guest ashleesimpson

hi al thowysg, addisonbear, ripgal,maneuneun

the pp in C&A threa they said they can't understand ji min's chinese, I'm not chinese but I find her chinese so cuteeeeeeee

haha the gif with the mddle finger is so cute,hehe

look at her expression, this is how a good actress is,hehe

can't wait for today's ep, I hope the ratings will be UP UP and UP, jiji FINGTING !!!!!!!

don't know if i can watch today's ep live or not

anw jiji fighting

hi al thowysg, addisonbear, ripgal,maneuneun

the pp in C&A threa they said they can't understand ji min's chinese, I'm not chinese but I find her chinese so cuteeeeeeee

haha the gif with the mddle finger is so cute,hehe

look at her expression, this is how a good actress is,hehe

can't wait for today's ep, I hope the ratings will be UP UP and UP, jiji FINGTING !!!!!!!

don't know if i can watch today's ep live or not

anw jiji fighting

Hi ashlee, thowysg, ripgal and maneuneun,

I don't know much about Chinese, but if Jimin can't do it well, I think no one can do it. I saw a lot of Korean actors/actresses spoke Japanese when they're in Japan, but their Japanese was not even close to hers in the movie "Blue Swallow." BTW, Jimin spoke a little Japanese in ep2 and it was really good, too!

And Jimin was brilliant in ep2! She was so hillarious all way through, but then, in the last five minutes, her tears!!! It instantly changed the tone of the scene. She really is a great actress!

Jisub and Jimin seem to be comfortable each other. I started to love them. They are cute together :D

Guest ashleesimpson

Eddisonbear

agree ji in is so cute and dorky in this ep

I love the scene at the hotel which she wanted to sleep in the same room with ji sub, but she was kicked out by him, then she had a fight with the man next door,lol.haha

the last scene is so touching.

she seemed like she was jealous of that chinese woman who is close to ji sub,haha

EP 2

caa21um0.jpg

caa22uo0.jpg

Guest maneuneun

I am quite surprised to see the fall of rating. In fact I enjoyed yesterday ep than the day before :D . Jimin and sjs looks cute together and love the way they bicker around :lol:

I would give a pass to Jimin's chinese since I can understand at least 80% of it :lol:

Just annoyed by some unfair comments again at c&a thread from the same person who always criticised about Jimin :fury: anyway lets just forgive and forget since we know that she likes to compare Jimin and her perfect idol :phew: since the day of Yisan :phew: