[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

Guest teukiie

Despite the mass cancellation of programs this week due to the naval ship tragedy, the surprising decision by SBS to stick to the regular broadcast of Star King on April 3rd has come in for some criticism from netizens.

In view of the solemn mood surrounding the nation, the decision by SBS caught everyone by surprise. In contrast, KBS and MBC have canceled their weekend programmes like Invincible Baseball, Star Golden Bell, We Got Married, Infinity Challenge and so on.

So while re-runs and news programs replaced normal programming on KBS and MBC, SBS’s decision to broadcast a new episode of Star King saw it obtained the #1 rating for it’s timeslot with 14.4% according to AGB Nielsen Korea.

The naval ship tragedy situation had gotten worst on Saturday after it was revealed that nine fishermen on board a fishing vessel assisting in the rescue operations, had perished in the sea after it collided with a Cambodian-registered 1,472-ton freighter. The search operation for the 46 missing sailors of the Cheonan has also been called off, as they are presumed to be dead at this point. Work will be started soon on salvaging the wreckage from the bottom of the ocean bed instead.

Netizens mostly commented, “It’s just not the right time to see celebrities smiling on tv while this is going on.”

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/star-king-g...gular-broadcast

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Addicte126

The song is called Goose's Dream by Carnival. Ummm...In Soon Yi also sang this song. But i guess Carnival was the official singer to this song? I'm not sure. But hehe. Thats the song. =)

thanks !

i have been wondering why is that song sounds so familiar , and it turns out that Taeyeon from SNSD has sang it before in Hollywood Bowl . Thanks again !

Episode 161 100410

Guests: Han Sun Hwa (Secret), Wang Bae, ZE:A Children of Empire (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), T-ara, MBLAQ (Mir & G.O), f(x), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Wink, SHINee (Tae Min & Min Ho), Girls' Generation (Yu Ri, Jessica, Soo Young, Sunny & Hyo Yeon), An Jin Kyung, Park Hyun Bin, Chun Myung Hoon, Koyote (Shin Ji & Kim Jong Min), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Kim Ji Sun, Jo Hye Ryun

SHINee is back!! Awww...what happen to Jo Kwon?? Seems like a good guest list.

Guest irienad

Yeah great. SHINEE's back. I miss watching them on SK. Shinee's fansubber is one of those fangroup subbers that always provide english-subbed cut on YT. But I think people've been busy with school. I rarely see that now. Anyway, thanks MsCTruc for the info :P

Guest chrnoisgod

Does anyone know which episode Kevin from U Kiss cross dresses as Jessica? I can't seem to sind the right one @_@

Guest chrnoisgod

@chrnoisgod

It is the episode aired on the 2010.03.13~

I think it's number 157 ^_____^

Thank you very much, ive been looking for it for a while ^^

Archived