[Variety] Star King 놀라운 대회 스타킹

Guest mingy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Thank you! I was about to freak and go crazy again explaining for the last 6548748454 times!

Anyways, guys i'm really sorry for not updating! I'm getting really lazy to update all those links with their new system. But i will one day. Maybe sometime in August, before school starts. I'm really sorry! I apologize.

Anyways...i loved last week's episode! Charice was amazing!!!! With So Hyang too, awesome! Luna did an awesome job too, awww dont cry Luna. You did a great job! You are a great singer!

Anyways...LOL, i found some news on Star King. miss A is going to be on! :D

miss A’s Jia took on f(x)’s Victoria in flexibility.

Victoria is known for her crazy flexibility. She folds and flips around every time she needs to show a special talent on TV.

On the upcoming episode of Star King, Jia challenged Victoria with her flexibility. The two got heated up as they showed off their skills.

But as soon as it seemed like Jia was losing, Min showed off her kkab dance skills to back up her member. She even did the Nobody dance in a kkab way which cracked up everyone.

The episode airs on the 31st.

Credit: allkpop

Guest dainanda123

how to know the episode got sub or not..can tell me

the episodes do not get subbed.. because starking doesn't get subbed. maybe you could try youtube.

^Thank you guys so much for helping me explain to others. It really helps me alot. <3 Thank you~!

Just to say, if it subbed I, myself, will note and tell you guys. These are just raw files, NONE of the episodes are subbed so please stop requesting or asking for them. You can try many fansubs from their artists or Youtube.

Episode 174 100731

Guests: Sistar, SHINee (Onew & Tae Min), 2AM, Park Hyun Bin, 4minute, U-Kiss (excluding Dong Ho & Soo Hyun), ZE:A Children of Empire (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), Han Sun Hwa (Secret), f(x) (Victoria & Luna), Yoo Sang Moo, Jang Dong Min, Yoo Sae Yoon, Koyote, Park Mi Kyung, Tae Jin Ah, Kim Hye Yeon, Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Super Junior (Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk & Shin Dong), Jo Hye Ryun & Kim Ji Sun

I think this is Eun Hyuk's last appearance, because after the dance battle with George Sampson, he thought he needed more practice/training, so he's using this time to practice and said that he will comeback strong and become a good dancer as well. You can find more detailed information from allkpop about it. I'm going to miss him. :( Well, all of 2AM is in it, hopefully it will be a great episode. Oh yea, i remembering miss A going to be on, are they some special guests thats just going to appear for the flexibility?

Sorry about the double post, something was messed up with soompi or it was probably my computer. :sweatingbullets: Hehe.

Anyways...i kinda read some info on miss A. I think their just their for the flexibility. Awww...thats too bad. I hope they'll be guests soon. It'll be cool.

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Star King (2010-07-31).avi [800.92 MB]

f(x) (Victoria, Luna), SHINee (Onew, Taemin), 2AM, 4Minute, MBLAQ (G.O, Mir), Ze:A (Gwanghee, Dongjoon), Super Junior (Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong), Secret (Han Sun Hwa), U-Kiss, Park Hyun Bin, Sistar, Yang Jin Suk, Nancy Raeng, Kim Hye Yeon, Tae Jin Ah, Park Mi Kyung, Shinji, Yoo Sae Yoon, Jang Dong Min, Yoo Sang Mo, Kim Ji Sun, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Jong Min

Guest dainanda123

I watch starking every saturday and its something I look forward to.^^

Thank you MsCTruc and semi-fly for posting and keeping this thread alive haha :lol:

Guest HeLLAsian

Hey guyss !

thanks you for all links !

But WHY did Miss A win ???? they did nothing much than do a vs with SECRET and Victoria ! And Victoria win against the other chinese member !!!!!

In my opinion, the last group shoud have win with his performance of breathing teeth !!!

SUCK

VICTORIA ajjjaaa you are just awesome !

hahaha

Guest PurpleJammy

what are the episodes where that trainer comes out with the really overweight kids and they lose massive amounts of weight? I think the trainers name was sean. I think they came out in 3 episodes. Can you tell me wat the dates were? thanks in advance

Guest dainanda123

what are the episodes where that trainer comes out with the really overweight kids and they lose massive amounts of weight? I think the trainers name was sean. I think they came out in 3 episodes. Can you tell me wat the dates were? thanks in advance

I think I know who you are talking about... he was on starking a couple a times right? I think his first episode was when he taught everyone how to get SNSD legs haha :lol:

Star.King.E135.09.10.10. <--- Just him i think

Star.King.E148.10.01.09. <--- Intro about the contestants trying to loose wait.

Star.King.E164.10.05.15. <--- RESULTS!!! I love this episode, the teenage boy became so cute!

The dates are year.month.day.

Hope that helps! ^^

Hey guys! I updated Page 72 with all the latest links! I finally edited it!! :D Hehehe. I wont go back to edit those posts to update those links, so if you want the links, go to PAGE 72 for them.

Well, to not make this a spam, i loved the recent episode! It was sooo hilarious!!!! Especially the 2 Jo Kwons!! ROFL!!! Especially the last one, where they called Ga In!!! LOLS! That was just too hilarious!!! And the samba dancers were amazing! And that "witch" lady, those things were soap right?! So realistic though!! HAHA! Anyways it was a great episode!

Episode 175 100807

Guests: ZE:A Children of Empire (Kwang Hee & Dong Joon), Na Moo, MBLAQ (G.O & Mir), f(x) (excluding Amber), U-Kiss (Alexander & Kevin), Ahn Jin Kyung, SHINee (Onew & Tae Min), Girls' Generation (Yu Ri, Jessica & Soo Young), Julian Kang, Park Hyun Bin, Koyote, Chun Myung Hoon, Alex (Clazziquai), Super Junior (Lee Teuk & Eun Hyuk), Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Kim Ji Sun & Jo Hye Ryun

Archived