• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Romancer.

NO, HE'S MINE *goes crazy* lmao jk~ but we are married ;D

Awww share *clings on and begs* =D

Too late I already stealed those ^o^

Noooooo everyone's already taken everything! T_T

Guest fifth_avenue

And you do Kinda look like your brother....The difference is that I want to kill him =)

My Brother looks older than me though so yeah. XD

NO, HE'S MINE *goes crazy* lmao jk~ but we are married ;D

No, Aki, you're not 'cause you're all adopted, remember?! lmao

ROFLMAO XD yeah, hahaha we are all adopted but end up looking like one another

I'm 21 #looks at people around gasping from shock#

Aki, you're cuuuuuteeeee ^_^

21? Now who's older out of you and Haylea?

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 23 2005, 09:00 AM)
Aki I want your legs T_T

My legs are ugly, I have scars on them... from shaving XD

Which of Kaoru's tattoo are you after?

Guest accursed_desire

lol. Aki you don't look scary. O.o You had toilet paper boobs? Hehehe. I'd love to see that. *dies laughing* Whoooo... okay. I have to agree though, you are hot and you have nice legs. *envies*

Guest fifth_avenue

OKAY stop the spammage about me, lol XD spam about Diru. you guys can obsess over me more when I cosplay Kaoru Tsumi No Batsu costume next year (TIGHT PVC boob tube + tight mini skirt... oh and the feathers! XDDD)

POSTING PICS... if I can find any XD

EDIT:

Sophie, where's the lazy pic of me? XD

Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

^_^)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 22 2005, 05:32 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Awww share *clings on and begs* =D

Guest accursed_desire

I think I'm the younger here .___.

Nancy....I shouldnt have posted the pics...now we have to share =___= LOL

Hey, you know you wanna share with me. *pokes* Cuz I'm fun! Whohoo!

OKAY stop the spammage about me, lol XD spam about Diru. you guys can obsess over me more when I cosplay Kaoru Tsumi No Batsu costume next year (TIGHT PVC boob tube + tight mini skirt... oh and the feathers! XDDD)

Awwww... but spamming about you is fun! *le gasp* We have to wait till next year? Like, when next year??? *pokes*

Guest fifth_avenue

Adding the scars part was a bit weird lol I now know why Jrockers usually wear leg thingies!! Well it's really a theory; I just came up with it when I saw Aki's cosplay pic again. The calves!! Have you noticed that guys usually have muscles in their calves towards their knees? That equals to unfeminine legs! And then they have to cover their legs with stockings or whatever so they look more feminine! :D Just a long rambly theory~

OI MAN do you know how hard it was to cover up my muscular legs? =0= lucky the muscles in my arms were covered up, oh God =0= LOL yeah and if you've seen cosplay pics of me standing, you'd notice I have ugly kneecaps like Aya from Psycho Le Cemu ><

EDIT:

Next year around June/July, oh wait, but I'm still doing Saber from FATE/Stay Night cosplay nooo ><

LOL Aya's knees are...weird...and big...Like Yoshiki's XD...I only have two Cosplay pics! >_____< nyuuu

POSTING PICS... if I can find any XD

EDIT:

Sophie, where's the lazy pic of me? XD

I am not drooling....AT ALL! <.<;;; (Yay for the Feathers XD)

I'd like to post pic...but I dont have any ^^'''

...You REALLY want me to post that pic dont you? XD

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

lol i think all guys have ugly knee caps

i sometimes stand weird now that i think about it

my mom questions my stance sometimes

><

its like i always lean to one side and she goes' THATS WHAT GIRLS DO WHAT ARE YOU ____" ==+==

and i try to straighten up but then my legs kinda point inward at the knee caps so it still looks girly unless i have long pants on

Guest accursed_desire

Next year around June/July, oh wait, but I'm still doing Saber from FATE/Stay Night cosplay nooo ><

Wow... Aki likes to cosplay. I planned on doing that one cosplay like... I don't know when, but of that dude ya know... and I've yet to get anything for it. ><

lol i think all guys have ugly knee caps

i sometimes stand weird now that i think about it

my mom questions my stance sometimes

><

its like i always lean to one side and she goes' THATS WHAT GIRLS DO WHAT ARE YOU ____" ==+==

and i try to straighten up but then my legs kinda point inward at the knee caps so it still looks girly unless i have long pants on

Hahahaha. I have a friend who's mom says that to him all the time. lol.

Guest tHe_aRisTocRatiC_aSSaSSiN

Awwww~ I thought you were doing that cosplay of that white gothlic lolita pic~ There was a cape made from a net and the anime girl in the pic had an eyepatch (I think). Do you know what I'm talking about? >___<

...You REALLY want me to post that pic dont you? XD

I really want you to post that pic too! But I've got to go~ I'll be back later ;D

Guest kaochaa

Aki knows....

One says Despair of the Fault/Fall or smth. like that and the other one is from some movie.....if you asked what my mother's name was I would tell you I don't know....WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!

Heck yes! He can also eat my other sister. *grumbles* I liked her until she turned 14 last month... now she's just a moody pain in the bum. <_<

Yay! Just wanted to make sure. lol.

Man, Aki wants his sister eaten, Anky wants his whole family eaten... I want my sister's eaten.. (I wouldn't mind my step-brother being eaten too... god is he annoying ><) Man, we are all so loving.

well then there is only one way to accomplsih our dreams, THIS CALLS A JOB FOOOOOOOR

AKI AND SEAN!, TEAM EXTREME FOR PWNING XD,

LOL Really? Olivia and my sister are the same age? That's cool... No its not. Why do I feel old here? LOL

actually Haylea is the oldest so. ^^

KYO X TOTCHI :rolleyes:

Kyotot.jpg

a..ki...kun :mellow:

arri..gaa..tou *nosebleeds*

NO =0= Post BOTH of the normal ones XD

LOL what are you talking about Sean? You're married to Olivia! XD

Oh another one of Anky's family members died cause Sean pwned the page lol

two now actuallyyyyy :D

wooo! XD

my stomache hurts so badly right now, i ate only 1 slice of pizza and i feel sooo sick, -_-

NOO PLEASEEE, DONT MAKE ME GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW MOMMY

oh wait, shes dead.. HAAAA :lol:

Guest fifth_avenue

PICS! FROM VULGAR!

kao.jpg

die2.jpg

shinya.jpg

kyo.jpg

totchi.jpg

credits to pi_sta_chio

EDIT:

Leave me alone man T_T *pushes Sean forward and runs off* Take him instead! XD

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

well then there is only one way to accomplsih our dreams, THIS CALLS A JOB FOOOOOOOR

Lol

aki we should change our names to

aki_pwn

and

Sean_pwn

lol

Guest accursed_desire

my stomache hurts so badly right now, i ate only 1 slice of pizza and i feel sooo sick, -_-

lol. Hahahaha. OMG, yes, Sean and Aki, you must pwn as many pages as possible. I have two siblings and three step-siblings I'd like to be rid of.

Awwww... I hope you feel better Anky. *hugs*

Archived