【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Thanks for posting Olivia :D

LOL I think I'll cosplay that next year... I don't know, my hair is long enough for it to spike up like that but it's not long enough to have that long part at the front :( perhaps I could put hair extensions.

KYO TSUMI NO BATSU/MITSU TO TSUBA SPREE. I'm on a roll.

credits to hybrid_hallow

THE END. Okay off to study.

EDIT:

Thanks Sophie for the upload. :D

aki thanks so much for the pictures!, i've been looking for those shoots ^^

its alright if you guys cant get me the photoshoot of kaoru, takes j00 time :lol:

and aki, because you pwn and pwning pages XDD, i dedicate this to you my friend XD

akipwns.jpg

aww, brit-chan, your sister looks kawaii in that t-shirt!,

i was thinking of creating my own dir en grey clothes, as soon as i have free time, i'll get started , because i've been wanting to do it for so long now,

edit: oh my gosh, ( i didnt see a pwnage comming :mellow: ) im starting to love this world T_____________T, BIG DIRU THREAD HUG TIME! *hugs j00 all*

i'd like to thank my hair today for this one, because its soo messy and annoying, i feel as if i wont get a hairstyle out of it >O<

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest accursed_desire

Ahahaha. I say we let Sean or Aki pwn one more page... then Kyo might eat my sister! Gah everyone, don't let Sean or Aki pwn pages, Kyo might eat a member of your family! lol.

But Kaoru is mine! lol. I'd probably screw the shirt up so many times, I'd just write on it with a marker. lol.

Now for some pics I found since I was bored.

133.jpg

121.jpg

That ones for Anky!

129.jpg

132.jpg

168.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

181.jpg

130.jpg

178.jpg

169.jpg

173.jpg

175.jpg

170.jpg

174.jpg

:wub:

172.jpg

171.jpg

166.jpg

165.jpg

007.jpg

163.jpg

167.jpg

120.jpg

155.jpg

119.jpg

118.jpg

122.jpg

100.jpg

105.jpg

111.jpg

Ahahaha. I say we let Sean or Aki pwn one more page... then Kyo might eat my sister! Gah everyone, don't let Sean or Aki pwn pages, Kyo might eat a member of your family! lol.

But Kaoru is mine! lol. I'd probably screw the shirt up so many times, I'd just write on it with a marker. lol.

Now for some pics I found since I was bored.

121.jpg

That ones for Anky!

brit-chan, doumo arigatou gozai-masu! for the kaoru pic and the others,

haha no no!, thats a good thing!, i hope sean and aki pwn pages until my entire family is gone :lol:

after saving so many more diru pictures, i realized how small my collection of clothes are, i need to go shopping so badly!, i need like more jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, and zipper hoodies, :mellow:

gaah, i also want that abandon hope despair t-shirt :o

Guest fifth_avenue

OLIVIA~ YOU MUST SHOW ME YOUR BOU COSPLAY... When you finish that is :lol:

get aki a lifesize kaoru

IF ANYONE GETS ME A LIFE SIZE KAORU (can also be lifesize pillow with Kaoru on it :rolleyes: ) I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER XD

aki thanks so much for the pictures!, i've been looking for those shoots ^^

and aki, because you pwn and pwning pages XDD, i dedicate this to you my friend XD

akipwns.jpg

It's np ^^ LOL! Okay I won't pwn pages anymore... What about you Sean? THINK OF THE POOR KIDS! LOL KYO MIGHT EAT MY SISTER TOO! O_O

174.jpg

OH... OH... OH. MY. F*BEEPING. GOD. :o:o:o HOLY SHIZ SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW *MAJOR NOSEBLEED*

Guest fifth_avenue

Some more pics. Hope these weren't posted before. I'm too lazy to check.

group01.jpg

group02.jpg

group03.jpg

group04.jpg

group05.jpg

Anky, would you please kindly post so I can post more pics? *hint hint* XD

Guest paranoidtrash

Whoa, whoa too much competition trying to "pawn" a page! The page keeps growing exponentially, I swear! Post counts and stuff don't matter that much ;x.

Does anybody have the batsu ties that Kyo has worn or the ones he's designed?

I want this one!

1912411ee.th.jpg5e12sb1ug.th.jpg

I have this one:

ae1bc4c14dt.th.jpgd923df8b8bf.th.jpgkyo047zu.th.jpg

diren116fs.th.jpg

I'm hoping to find some when I go to Japan..

Guest fifth_avenue

Thanks for posting Miyabi :D In the third pic you posted, I have the second one, the cross with the blood splotches/splatters. My Sister has scabbed it though lol. I want the first or second one pics you posted. You're lucky, those are rare :(

Here's the rest of them.

kyo.jpg

kaoru.jpg

die.jpg

shinya.jpg

toshiya.jpg

credits to otsu

oh my gosh thats hot , kaoru, why must you be so hawwt *nosebleeds*

i hope kyo eats me, so someone please pwn a page tonight :mellow:

Some more pics. Hope these weren't posted before. I'm too lazy to check.

group01.jpg

group02.jpg

group03.jpg

group04.jpg

group05.jpg

Anky, would you please kindly post so I can post more pics? *hint hint* XD

oh aki, j00 so naughty XDD

hahaha,

HOLY MOLY APPLE SAUCE, kyo with short black hair!!!, HES SOO HOT :mellow: *faints*

Guest fifth_avenue

Haiiro No Ginka Vol. 7 (not gonna post all of it) but I like these pics

Untitled-01.jpg

Untitled-19.jpg

Untitled-18.jpg

HAHA XD

Untitled-24.jpg

Untitled-25.jpg

Untitled-27.jpg

credits to blind_aiko

ZOMG Thanks for the Shinya pics Anky! (haha, what I mean't by post was just to post anything, pics if you want but I just wanted someone to post inbetween my posts so we can get more posts for this thread... *hint hint* you know what I mean right? cause you know when you double or multiple post, it all gathers into one post ><)

Haiiro No Ginka Vol. 7 (not gonna post all of it) but I like these pics

Untitled-01.jpg

Untitled-19.jpg

Untitled-18.jpg

HAHA XD

Untitled-24.jpg

Untitled-25.jpg

Untitled-27.jpg

credits to blind_aiko

ZOMG Thanks for the Shinya pics Anky! (haha, what I mean't by post was just to post anything, pics if you want but I just wanted someone to post inbetween my posts so we can get more posts for this thread... *hint hint* you know what I mean right? cause you know when you double or multiple post, it all gathers into one post ><)

welcomes ^^

yeah i hate how it does that, counts it all as one post, but hey!, whos bedroom , or apartment!??, thats alot of dvds and cds!, HE ALSO HAS AN END OF EVANGELION WALLSCROLL!, is it toshiyas or kaorus?, or maybe die!? :o

edit: right now its at 75 pages, i am soo 100% sure we can make it to 100 before friday, we should all focus on the big 100 XDD!

Guest fifth_avenue

welcomes ^^

yeah i hate how it does that, counts it all as one post, but hey!, whos bedroom , or apartment!??, thats alot of dvds and cds!, HE ALSO HAS AN END OF EVANGELION WALLSCROLL!, is it toshiyas or kaorus?, or maybe die!? :o

yeah I saw that END OF EVANGELION XDD It cracked me up, also he an X box set (its on the right) I have that too, I love X :D I'm pretty sure it's Kaoru's apartment.

ichiban.jpg

ichiban1.jpg

ichiban2.jpg

ichiban3.jpg

ichiban4.jpg

ichiban6.jpg

credits to blind_aiko

Psst... Anky *wink wink*

Man we will make it to 100... Perhaps at this rate. lol

Guest fifth_avenue

yep it's really good but to hell with the movie! it sucks, lol the movie came out after the series, so yeah, watch the tv series first, way better!

GARDEN :)

I swear that is Kaoru's eye XD

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

credits to blind_aiko

Thanks for the pics Anky! OMG the last pic of Die XD