【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aki pwns again! :lol:

yeah im going to post some pictures of toshiya, even though i think you;ve seen them, but they are good pictures, Mmmmm toshiya,

i wanna buy plushies of all of them and put it in my bedroom, i need to decorate my room a lot more, its like... dead, :mellow:

HI NANCY! :D

Okay I'll stop spamming too and go study before I fail my exams .__.

Btw Sophie, do you have Taiyou No Toride -Mix R-? DON'T KILL ME IF I GET IT WRONG OKAY?! I tell ya I'm not thinking right these days anymore... So yeah, don't hurt me if I say something like the sky is green =0=

talking of this pic: shinya3ga.jpg

I reversed it(because it'.s in a mirror...) and it says: ''clair et vert'' so....''clear and green'' o___O;;; wtf?

wait Aki...I'll search for it right now....and you know I wont kill you =3...I'll go buy your Xmas gift somewhere this week. YOOHOO GREEN SKY!8D...is it clear too? <.<;;;

EDIT: err....well...I have a Taiyou no Ao MIX ? ^^'''

Guest FragolaLidia

That pv has some scene (I don't Know if it's all make in Sicily or has some parts made in Japan) is Make in Sicily... I know that becouse some friends of mine told about it in an Italian forum...

Now I just ask them to give my more inforation (and pictures)... :P

ps: thanks for this beauty pictures^^

totchi99.jpg

totchi75.jpg

check out those legs :lol:

totchi89.jpg

totchi88.jpg

totchi51.jpg

totchi71.jpg

shinya32.jpg

die26.jpg

kyo75.jpg

^ im missing kaoru from that photoshoot, does anyone have it?

dat die pic is hilarious loll

haha its like hes saying "what now richard simmons!?"

Guest fifth_avenue

check out those legs :lol:

totchi89.jpg

I wanted to cosplay that outfit, its so cute. :(

I had that pic of Kaoru from that photoshoot, it's a really nice pic of him but I don't know where it is :o

Thanks for the pics you guys, lol ''clear and green'' XD

actually, that pic was in with the others that got rebooted, ahh >< *saves anky's pics immediately*

direngreyhochformat6fb.jpg

This brings back memories...

5153ac.jpg

kyosmile58cs.jpg

EDIT:

I need to go on a Kyo Tsumi No Batsu spree, anyone wanna post for me before I do?

Guest fifth_avenue

Thanks for posting Olivia :D

LOL I think I'll cosplay that next year... I don't know, my hair is long enough for it to spike up like that but it's not long enough to have that long part at the front :( perhaps I could put hair extensions.

KYO TSUMI NO BATSU/MITSU TO TSUBA SPREE. I'm on a roll.

5f749b4f.jpg

b14d37c0.jpg

19ae6fb9.jpg

c5b3fd4a.jpg

75e92c46.jpg

6df8d073.jpg

d650251c.jpg

4c7a7727.jpg

6b2efffe.jpg

3a2a3274.jpg

9e8926a7.jpg

4319cf8a.jpg

475c8724.jpg

b26be596.jpg

f9e78b4e.jpg

e3398600.jpg

84240051.jpg

3d1e1ff8.jpg

7aa07565.jpg

0052898b.jpg

00d81f7c.jpg

bd543dcc.jpg

25a26654.jpg

a475dc60.jpg

72f348a4.jpg

credits to hybrid_hallow

THE END. Okay off to study.

EDIT:

Thanks Sophie for the upload. :D

Guest Romancer.

LOL I think I'll cosplay that next year... I don't know, my hair is long enough for it to spike up like that but it's not long enough to have that long part at the front perhaps I could put hair extensions.

Yeah! You should...and then post pics =D

This is unrelated but I'm cosplaying Bou from An-cafe since apparently the only thing I can pull off is "cute" ¬_¬

Such hot pics! I love seeing the old photoshoots so much <3

Guest accursed_desire

^thanks to both of you for all the pics ^^

Heyyy...my turn! I wanna pwn a page XD...no...I'll let you guys do that....that seems to make you so happy =P

lol. Heck yes, pwning is fun. I have these two wallpapers for my cellphone, one says "pwned" and the other one says "pwned by me and my l33t ninja skillz" That one cost me alot since I got it personalized. :P

HI NANCY! :D

Okay I'll stop spamming too and go study before I fail my exams .__.

Btw Sophie, do you have Taiyou No Toride -Mix R-? DON'T KILL ME IF I GET IT WRONG OKAY?! I tell ya I'm not thinking right these days anymore... So yeah, don't hurt me if I say something like the sky is green =0=

How much longer till your done with your exams Aki? It seems like you've been studying for them forever. ><

Wait.... the sky isn't green? O.o That explains alot....

*whispers* oh brit chan you naughty girl XDD, i like the way you think :lol: , sounds like a plan!

ooh my gosh, when i saw that picture its like kaorus saying " whoa now!, break up the fight YO! " and look at die LOL, its like hes ready to kick the crap out of someone XDD

lol. Darn, Aki pwned a page.... our plan isn't going very well. :(

Haha. Die's probably thinking "Kaoru I'll kill j00! I was gonna kick that guys richard simmons royally!".... or something along those lines. lol.

would any of you give Die a hug if he did this to you? lol

diefools30116nr.jpg

Heck yes I would! I'd probably end up molesting him though. ><

I do... but it's on my other comp. And I'm too lazy to move. :P I'll post it tomorrow or later tonight. I swear.

EDIT:

Oh, and Aki, can you pm me soon? My schedule is getting pretty full, which means less shopping time for me, and I still need some ideas on what to get you. >< Sorry if I'm being a pain. Feel free to hit me with a baseball bat or something.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

Lol

hmmmm

buy Aki another AKi to play with

idk

spammmin ><

sorry So I'll make it relevant now

Die's guitar solo in Red..[em]

makes me

dare I say

HOT

Guest accursed_desire

Okay, you know that comic I posted with Kyo wearing the shirt that said "Kyo is not kawaii"? Well, I give you the shirt I made when I got bored today... and modeling it is my little sister... in my room! And I added arrows!

P1010075copy.jpg

Don't my arrows rock hardcore? lol. :P

And because my sister is a total dork....

P1010080.jpg

I know... the shirt sucks. I didn't have all the right stuff to stencil out the kanji... and I sure as hell didn't feel like making a stencil for all those letters. O.o The shirts probably gonna get thrown anyways. lol. I might wear it to school once, but that's about it.

Guest accursed_desire

lol. Normally a stenciled shirt takes me a couple of days... but like I said, i was lazy. I wanted to do it in blue... but I had no blue. lol. I had to use what I had left from doing my Diru bag... which is alot nicer looking I swear.

Edit:

*whisper*Anky you should post next or Sean might... lol. Cuz if he did, he'd ruin our plan. XD Cuz I totally miscounted... again.

Archived