【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jasmines_a_fcukmook

HI HI HI HI HI HI everyoneeee

i've been gone forever! sooooooooooooooo sorry!

i've been busy with my haloween plans and now i only need one thing to make it even BETTER!

does anyone have good pictures dir en grey's lovely tattoos?? preferably the ones on kyo's fingers/hands/arms?? i would love you dearly!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH. I'LL THANK YOU ALL EVEN MORE LATER!!

i mean like REALLY REALLY REALLY TERRIFIC pics 'n' all. DETAILS 'N' ALL!! YAYYYY :]

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I love all the pictures. Die looks much better now that he's all muscled out, or at least I think so. Kyo has always been kind of muscular, hasn't he? All hte other guys started out thin

Guest Ang3l1c

I need some 6" Platform sneakers, I'm tired of being 4'11, I wanna be 5'5!!

Er, soorry, that was off topic.

Yes, I agree, Die does look better muscled out. I like super skinny guys, but the anorexicism just didn't suit his frame as well as it did for the others. Kyo was skinny in the 'I'll' PV.

Ew, I'm listening to Kalan Porter. Haha, most of you people probably wont even know who he is.

I think he was famous for like... A week? Hahahah...

Guest accursed_desire

066.jpg

You know, I was looking at this picture, and I thought came to mind... what if some random person had just gone up there and squeezed that water bottle? If they did it hard enough, I bet the water would hit Kaoru in the crotch and then they could be like "OMG, Kao-Kao had an accident!" lol. I'm lame, but that's what came to my mind.

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Oct 28 2005, 09:01 AM)

WOW Esti, that fanart is AMAZING O_O <3 How I wish I could draw like that person!!!

Britt-chan, I don't know why? >_<

Gosh, me too. Seeing that, I don't think I'll ever show my art work again. Hehe

Well, just don't dissapper totally. I'd miss you!

O_O;; HOLY FOOKYA FAMILY

I wish I could draw like that

Anyway, Taiyou no Ao PV:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FXN1S4BT

Just finished watching 5UK again :wub: Love that DVD, THANKS FOR LENDING AGAIN RE-CHAN!

Thanks for the PV! I tried uploading MoD again, but it keeps on freezing about halfway through... and it resets on yousendit. But I'll try as hard as I can to upload it.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

oh yeah that pic does look like that

oh i started a pic thread on soompi since i dyed my hair

its not blonde as planned but still good

Guest CrazieRavieToast

*runs up and squeezes the water bottle* Haha! Kaoru wet his pants!!!!!!

^Your hair looks nice

Ang3l1c: I'll trade heights with you. I'm 6 foot and I'm taller than a lot of the guys, it sort of sucks. They all want short, cute girls not someone who looks like they can kick their richard simmons. They all try to get answers off of me during quizzes, though. When we're allowed to choose who we sit next to in classes, there's always a group of guys around me because I'm smart-ish according to them. I think it's funny.

020.jpg

Kyo2.gif

Guest Ang3l1c

Mhm, Yeah, 6 foot sounds a bit tall... I was thinking more 5'3 - 5'6ish?

Haha, well be happy, I dislike guys, they're so annoying!

They're always clinging to me and asking me for my number, I hate it! >.<

I want someone to like me for something other than my small cuteness.

I guess I know how Kyo feels, yeah? The poor thing. Well, I don't think he's cute.

I htink he's sexy- wait, no, gooorgeous. Yeah. :D

...So who's taller, Kyo or Hyde from L'arc~en~Ciel?

Guest Romancer.

^ I'm short too. So I guess either Kyo or Hyde will be awesome since they're both taller than me XD

Hyde is around 5'2" or 5'3".....

Well, just don't dissapper totally. I'd miss you!

I think it's because I miss the old thread and the new one isn't as good T_T

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Mhm, Yeah, 6 foot sounds a bit tall... I was thinking more 5'3 - 5'6ish?

Haha, well be happy, I dislike guys, they're so annoying!

They're always clinging to me and asking me for my number, I hate it! >.<

I want someone to like me for something other than my small cuteness.

I guess I know how Kyo feels, yeah? The poor thing. Well, I don't think he's cute.

I htink he's sexy- wait, no, gooorgeous. Yeah. :D

...So who's taller, Kyo or Hyde from L'arc~en~Ciel?

Most guys know not to ask me for my number because the last guy who did got kicked in the crotch. I also threw stuff and chased after a car that honked at me, lol. I'm fine with the guys leaving me alone for the most part but it's still sad that I'm taller than 1/2 of them. Of course there are the freaks that for whatever reason decide they like me (and they're obviously insane, suicidal or both) and then the follow me around.

I think Kyo is taller but I don't really listen to L'arc~en~Ciel so I could be wrong. Kyo can be adorable but sometimes he's just downright sexy/hot.

5bb2eba692.jpg

kyo07.jpg

gallery_photobook18.jpg

Guest Ang3l1c

Yers, Kyo is veeeeery sexy. He's taller than Hyde. XD (Hyde's only like 5'1) I love small guys! They're usually shy. Shy is good. *nod*

Hmm, I wouldn't be able to kick anyones richard simmons for asking me for my number, I'd feel terrible afterward. Plus, I probably wouldn't win, I'm so small and frail.

OMG, I saw this small cute Asian guy at the mall the other day, and he looked JUST like Kyo ...Sept he didn't have muscles. But anyway, I laughed and pointed at him then said "Kyo." Then all my friends laughed and nodded saying "Yeah." Then he got scared, said "Whaddaya want?!" ...Then he ran away. I feel, kind of bad, cause he probably thought we were making fun of him. And I totally wasn't, 'cause he was just adorible.

Guest kaochaa

Ok! What have I missed?...Wait-----don't want to know, toooo many informations....I want to know, but I'm lazy :P

My bro' was humming Clever Sleazoid :blink: Iwas shocked but I didn't say anything 'cause he would stop B) But, I WAS SOOOOO GLAD....though, I think he did it subconsciously :P

And know what's new? He stopped calling them Dir en gay since he saw Takumi from Panic Channel <_< and I think that he is now confused....and will decide to be bi!!! Muahahahaha, I looove my bro'! :D

03.jpg

005_2.jpg

08.jpg

1_2.jpg

Maybe they were already posted #shrugs#

BTW...Ang3l1c I like your avatar! yeah, yeah...I'm a pervert :rolleyes::lol:

Archived