【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxIllicitxX

Estiiiiii! You had Toshiya pics that I don't! And without watermarks! In big, clear quality! Since I can't marry you, let's have a commitment ceremony together :D

Guest Shiva_K

Waa you're welcome guys excited.gif

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8192/kaoru045sr.jpg

Kaoru's pants is all I'm going to say

lol :lol: He's like... happy, or something :rolleyes::D

Btw, I've been looking for that pics but I don't find them either :huh: Maybe aren't posted in this new thread ^__^

My little brother kept bugging me to send him some Diru songs! ISN'T THAT SO AWESOME? I was like jumping up and down in excitement. XP

xDD I want a brother like this.

Estiiiiii! You had Toshiya pics that I don't! And without watermarks! In big, clear quality! Since I can't marry you, let's have a commitment ceremony together :D

lol lol lol :lol::lol: Yes, I want blush.gif:D Come here baby! Glomp_emoticon.gif

Guest XxIllicitxX

Some random pics and colour bars. Btw, I stole the colourbars from LJ, if you know who's they are tell me and I'll credit because I forget (sorry!).

img_3768_13073_1.jpg

DirEnGrey.jpg

Raison.jpg

Raison02.jpg

direngrey150bc.png

toshiyab.jpg

direngrey164sl.png

kaoru.jpg

iwaw2.jpg

colorbar_kaoru2.jpg

And a crappy Toshiya banner that I made while bored

Toshimasu04.jpg

Guest Shiva_K

^ Hey Britt!! I can put them together and make a .zip file, and you can download it fastly by yousendit ^_^ Do you want?

maybe he really liked the photographer...

maybe totchi walked by? ...O_o

:lol::lol:

Guest accursed_desire

OMG! Would you do that? I'm sitting here at my aunt's doing nothing and I would love that very much! I love you Esti-chan!

Guest Shiva_K

You're welcome! :) *hug2.gif*

Kyo faints live in Hiroshima

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B6995FK8C1HZ1GPLSPTLG5JP2

^ I hadn't seen this :o Poor Kyo.

Guest accursed_desire

lol. I've seen that... have it too. I died laughing the first time I saw it... then I was like OMG, poor Kyo. Hahaha.

Guest XxIllicitxX

Oh Esti, it's a screencap I made from Raison D'etre. I have a really good program that I use for making animated gifs where you upload a video file to it and you can go through each frame, so it's great for capping images, much better than the pause/play method, lol.

lol. I've seen that... have it too. I died laughing the first time I saw it... then I was like OMG, poor Kyo. Hahaha.

yeah... i knew what it was back whenever i d/l it... but i don't think i really comprehended that kyo fainted,

at first i was like "hehe, kyo go boom!"

and then i wanted to shoot myself for being a richard simmons. >_<

so i felt bad for the rest of the day.

Oh Esti, it's a screencap I made from Raison D'etre. I have a really good program that I use for making animated gifs where you upload a video file to it and you can go through each frame, so it's great for capping images, much better than the pause/play method, lol.

can i ask what program is it? it sounds cool =D

hm..i hv read abt what happened in that clip, Kyo's faint for a while and then he's recover. he's fine and went back to stage...

Archived