• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shiva_K

I'm Olivia's husband lol

I know :lol: Because of that I edited my post hehe ^___^

Haha I don't think anyone knows what we're talking about >_< XD

Hey, does anyone have a bigger version or more pictures of the last pic I posted? The one where Shin-chan and Totchi are drinking from the same thing ^_^

Nop sorry :( I've made it bigger and I've tried to don't make it too much pixelated, but it hasn't good quality >_<

a23608c52.jpg

Guest paranoidtrash

Kyo says he lacks in height but is well endowed in other places XD. At least that's what he told my prince~...who he also called his gf.. Noo my prince is mine >___> back off Kyo-san.

Whoa it's Joey-san's bday? >W<

Guest accursed_desire

Haha. *dies* Kyo does seem to be rather.... big down there. lol.

And because I was bored, I uploaded a few remixes, or whatever you'd like to call them. lol.

Macabre (Sanagi No Yume Wa Ageha No Hane) [Tears Of Scorpion Mix]

ZOMBOID (Reishiki MIX)

24ko cylinder - GRENADE LUNCH MIX~ 16 kippuri mix

OH, and since we're all posting Jrock Humor stuff.....

kyozilla2.sized.jpg

kyozilla3.sized.jpg

kyozilladie.sized.jpg

Hehe. Well, we have Kyozilla, but what should Mr. Monster Die be named? Tehehe.

-EDIT-

Well, the author named him Dienosaur, but I think that sounds pretty lame. ^_^

Guest CrazieRavieToast

It could be Shinya's drumsticks...but how did they get there? o.0;; I still think Kyo is half black, because that explains his butt, too.

Guest XxIllicitxX

I know that Toshiya is known as the resident pervert, but somehow I think Kyo would be a lot more fun! :D And not because of size, but erm... I just imagine that he'd be very creative...

im really sorry but i have to vent this out,

this kid in one of my classes is extremely ignorant and knows NOTHING of jrock even though he listens to it. well it started off with me doing my work, im all stressed out because i have all these assignments, tests piled up on me, i felt like pulling my hair and screaming.. but nooo, that wasnt enough to make me go insane until i heard this kid in my class bad mouth dir en grey. The richard simmons that came out of this guys mouth made me want to grab a chair and smash his face, calling dir en grey a bunch of fake f*uck offs, sell outs, dumbasses that know very little english, the and shouldnt speak it at all because they sound funny, making fun of the band name by calling them dir en gay, saying that they're all gay, now, i didnt want to say anything because i didnt trust myself, why?, because if i were to insault him, i wouldnt stop, and it might've led me to him kicking his teeth in.

im just sooo frustrated with school, and every single thing imaginable, and i get this thrown in my f*cking face.

[/vent]

:angry:

EDIT: haha thanks for the jrock humor guys XDD!

Guest accursed_desire

OMG, that sounds awful. Awwww... *hugs* Well, just remember that anything that kid says is a total lie cuz we all know that Dir en grey is awesome and that that kid has no right to say those things because there's no way in hell that he could ever do what Diru has done and is still doing. Man, just by what you wrote, I feel for ya. I'd want to punch that guys face in too. I'm just glad that the people I tell Diru about don't bag on them. It's funny, when guys first see them they're like "Wow, those chicks are really hot." And when I tell them that they're really men, they just go. "O.o Really? Wow, they're still really hot." lol. Alot of people at my school are really nice about my odd obsession with foreign music, especially JRock. Some people though.... people like the guy you were talking about bug the f*ucking hell out of me.

*...puts on glasses and tries to be intelligent...yeah...*

Aish, there are always haters... I've just learned to live with them. <3

People are ignorant, close-minded, and sometimes just plain bastards. So he's a prick, though bashing his face him would have made you feel better, he'd still keep talking afterwards. I know everyone is going to be like "Oh just ignore him!", and you should, but I know that really doesn't help much. Especially when you're pissed.

My father won't let my put anything jrock up on my walls... >.> so mean. And people at my school are very... not jrock open-minded, so I get wierd questions and wierd looks. I get sick of shouting they are men. See, mean people are everywhere... yeah. LMAO!

Though, you sound really stressed. You should do something about that, and there are many ways to relieve stress... (not all are...nice... XD)

--------

Wait, this kid listens to jrock? Who the does he listen to?

....I mean... dhf;lajs.. I don't know. I'm hyper.

<3

Guest Romancer.
-_- yes, I know what you mean. When people annoy me I ignore them otherwise I'd go all psycho on them. Even though they deserve it.

ugh, yeah but i knew you'd guys understand what i was saying, its just soo annoying, people think that whatever the hell they listen to is like the best kind of music of all time, and it just shows how ignorant and close minded people get.

he listens to pirriot and orange range as far as i know :mellow:

Guest accursed_desire

OMG! Yeah I know. I hate that. And they won't even try to listen to other stuff. (But what I really hate is when you have someone listen to something, they say they hate it, and then like, later on, they absolutely love it. GAh! I want to kill them.) lol.

Orange Range isn't too bad. I like the thier one song that was the first opening song to Bleach. lol. :) I have that song, but I forget what it's called. lol.

i know!, and i find people reaally homophobic, for me, im a guy but i have no problem by actually saying that they are reaally awesome, sexy, hot, etc whatever. i find it extremely annoying, i mean, look at all the people who dress like they're black?, their pants are soo far below their waste they think guys that look like girls is scarier then them flashing their richard simmons?, GIVE ME A BREAK, i hate people like that.

but i have to agree with kyo, i too get a kick out of peoples negative reactions XDD

Archived