[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest +_lena

JANG GEUN SUK?! AS EUNGYU?!

i wonder if he can pull off eungyu's slightly crazy/cute personalityy...

i also want to know who jaegwang && kkangda are...i love those two<33

i really hope that this movie is as good (or at least almost as good) as the fic...i luvvvv the fic and would hate to see the movie flop =/

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungified

the actors are hot, but the actress. >____> can't they do better than that? seriously. That just really ruin the movie.

Guest xmoshixkon

whoa`

i really cant wait to watch this movie ^^ since the fic was awesome ^^

hiz, i only know the guy from Rainbow romance ^^"

and will "To my boyfriend" turn into a movie too ???

Guest swtviet92

aww, i remember reading one of kibum`s survey things and he said he wanted to play one of the characters if it was to be made into a movie. too bad for him. i haven`t read it yet, so i wouldn`t know if he`d be a good match for the role. can`t wait to watch it though, the other two movies were awesome!

Guest Solly

i believe jang geun suk would do well. i can see him as eungyu~ have you seen him in NONSTOP? he's very crazy and cute~ [x

still not liking the female lead... gaaaaaah >0<;;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest aircastles

^yeah he was totally cute and crazy in Nonstop4 .... but I still can't imagine him playing Eungyu. I still can't.

like some people said, I always imagined Min KyungHoon as the lead .... but yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll never act.

but Jung Eui Chul....I friggin love that dude. He just had to play Hee Won (the person I hated for most of the story.) Can't he play some other character in the story??? like that would ever happen. -_-;;

and as for the girl, I have no idea who she is. So I have no idea if she'll do good or not. Hopefully, she doesn't dissapoint me. I guess I'll have to judge when the movie comes out.

but....Oh Seung Eun should play Seo Hyun ~

I imagined her playing that character when I read the story. XD

Guest moonie_heejunnie

jang geun suk looks weird in the photos and i can't imagine him as eungyu!!! T_T who's going to play jaegwang and kkangda??

Guest atrabida

I have read the fic before. I hope the movie will give justice to the fic since the fic was enjoyable to read.

I am not familiar with the cast. I hope they can pull it off.

Guest emilyjx1692

what's the story about. I know "to my boyfriend" but not this one. If someone can give me a synopsis--much appreciated. Thanks.

I am disappointed with the cast. They are nothing like what I imagined them to be, but oh well. I really hope they don't mess up the storyline though.

the ending is going to be completely different -_-

i hate that..

but i hope the beginning & the middle will be the same as the story

Guest Jungmin_x3

ackkk... i'm not really loving the actors who are chosen for the any of the roles. I dont even recognize who the girl actress is..... It would be better if they made this or TMB into a mini drama because the movies always ruin the books.... I hope they do a good job. When does it come out???

Guest ;jenna

I remember the story slightly, but I don't remember the characters. xD I only remember the main two. lol~ it's been a while. x)

The cast...I hope they don't ruin the story. but I'm glad this story's going to become a movie --it's my favorite fic by Guiyeoni! =D

I don't know about Jang Geun-Suk...and Chae Hae-Ryun...but I hope they do well~~ I won't expect much, since the last 2 Guiyeoni fics turned movies were a bit of a disappointment.

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

this thread is dying TT.TT

just wonder, will they turn the side story into the movie too ???

It would be good for them too =) The side stories were cute. But they might do what they did in A wolf's temptation and add it all together at the end.

I wish they did the side story for he was cool. The main girls bestfriend's side story was so cute!

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

I saw the fic DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo but I never read it...

I want to watch it~

does anyone have the link to the fic??

Archived