[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest tenshiii0ox

This was never my favorite Guiyeoni story, but it grew on me. I didn't expect from this movie, and thus, I wasn't disappointed with the shabbiness. I think this is the worst Guiyeoni film. Honestly, the fiction was much better (obviously). UH, this took 2 years to promote, and the quality is HORRIBLE. The plot had no depth because so much was covered in 90 minutes. And, we can't forget the terrible transitions. All in all, nothing really flowed. However, if I were to praise one particular scene, it would have to be the concert scene. 장근석 stole the spotlight as he struggled in pain to remember his past life and cried in agony to remove the heartache. But... that's about it.

If you want to see your beloved 근석 and 의철, then go ahead and watch it. There's no harm in simply giving this film a shot.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inspired04

^ i agree. the transitions were so terrible i thought the person who uploaded had cut something out.

i was expecting it to be a lot better especially since it took 2 years for them to release it. i was kind of disappointed since it's such a great story and the film kind of ruined it. it might have done better as a drama. jang geun suk was great though. both the last concert scene and the reenactment made me cry. T_T i think jung eui chul could've done a better job.

& i love the very last scene with them on the roof. so cute!<3

Guest SayaXIII

REQUEST!! for those who downloaded the ost: the second song, its the movie version--i was wondering if anyone has the girl version of that song? i heard it quite a while back from a trailer and can't seem to find it anywhere.

would greatly appreciate it!!!

Yeah I tried to find it too but I couldn`t. Please if sb has it or know where to find it please tell me about it. Thanks a lot.

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Yeah I tried to find it too but I couldn`t. Please if sb has it or know where to find it please tell me about it. Thanks a lot.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but the OST I downloaded had 도레미파솔라시도 Doremifasolasido(Original Ver.) sung by a girl. Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ai8t1x

I also have HeeWon's reenactment-concert song, if anyone wants it.

Guest SayaXIII

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but the OST I downloaded had 도레미파솔라시도 Doremifasolasido(Original Ver.) sung by a girl. Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ai8t1x

I also have HeeWon's reenactment-concert song, if anyone wants it.

Unfortunately it isn`t that song. I am looking for a song which was played during their date before she left him. It was also played in the end of the movie.

I loved the movie, though there was times where I was confused on what was happening

and everything. But yeah, it was good still though! =] I loved it.

I haven't read the fanfic but from what you guys are saying I'll read it! =]

I was gonna read it but haha yeah, been putting it off. :P

I liked "He was cool"-- the fanfic better than the movie so I have a feeling

that I will like the movie more. I haven't read that "Temptation of Wolves" but I've seen the movie :P

Got alot to catch up to! :P

Overall the movie was good! =] The actors were hot so ahah! its all good!

Guest hello deary

I watched this movie recently and I loved it.

Considering I never read the TF of it and had absolute no idea what this was about.

Transition between some scenes were a bit awkward.

Either way, I understood it well. Perhaps a drama should've been better.

I liked the songs, though. That's a big plus.

Thanks for all the uploaded songs/OST!<3

Guest damedesu

hey.. does anyone know the complete track list of its OST? thanks in advance~... nice movie, i've cried a lot.. heheh

hahah the story is somehow funny. The song Geun Suk sang about the amusement park is hilarious and kind of nice in a happy way. lol The acting is very good though. The story just need improvement man. But it was cute.

Guest yongwonhi

the fanfic is a lot better than the movie

but jang geun suk is perfect for the role - he's so hot and sweet haha

the movie is too rushed and well, i don't think there was enough character development... they became bf/gf way too fast. i didn't even see enough scenes with them together! it totally didn't seem like they even liked each other. the transitioning between scenes was also really awkward.

it still made me cry though. haha.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Okay, I am really confused about the ending

See, I didn't read the fanfic. But my friend did and she claims that

Eun Gyu FAKED the little mental-memory problem

Is that true?

Because the whole "miraculous" ending is very hard to believe.

eun gyu = hot

hee won = although suffering, so annoying

Guest angelkiki04

i got done watching the movie...

and i have to say...it started off really good....but it lagged something towards the end.

and maybe if they had used a different actress?

Guest sevenses

hey.. does anyone know the complete track list of its OST? thanks in advance~... nice movie, i've cried a lot.. heheh

Here.

1. Intro

2. 도레미파솔라시도 (Movie ver.) - 정준일 / Doremifasolatido (Movie Ver.) - Jeong Jun Il

3. 기다리는 시간 - 정준일 / Waiting for the Time - Jeong Jun Il

4. 햇살 가득히 - 정준일 / Full of Sunshine - Jeong Jun Il

5. 용가리 Song - 정준일 / Dragon Boy Song - Jeong Jun Il

6. 희원과 정원/ Heewon and Jungwon

7. 사랑해서… 미안해 I / I love you… I’m sorry

8. 희원의 갈등 그리고… / Heewon’s Dilemma…

9. 기다리는 시간 (piano ver.) / Waiting for the Time (piano ver.)

10. 사랑해서… 미안해Ⅱ/ I love you… I’m sorry II

11. Episode 1 - ROTS(황호진)

12. 도레미파솔라시도 (Original ver.) / Doremifasolatido (Original ver.)

I'm assuming people have already put the download links up, but if not, let me know.

Okay, I am really confused about the ending

See, I didn't read the fanfic. But my friend did and she claims that

Eun Gyu FAKED the little mental-memory problem

Is that true?

Because the whole "miraculous" ending is very hard to believe.

Actually, at the end,

after he recovers his memory, Eungyu fakes forgetting just to wind Jungwon up

- it was for like two seconds though, no biggie. And about the unbelievableness - it's a teen romance flick, don't expect too much in the way of sedate, non-melodramatic plots.

Hope that clears things up!

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

i finally watched this movie the other day

like most of you guys said the movie is too rushed

the fanfic is definately way better

i wished there was a scene where dummy eungyu gets jealous

Archived