[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjinxx

thank you! X]

can't wait for eng subs to come out! >< hope someone can translate or hope the subbed dvd will be available

*pray*

i just finished it

i really want to read the book again.

but i felt like the movie had really rough transitions.

i guess they couldn't fit everything in two 2 hours... but still.

maybe cus i had such great expectations for it from the book

aww.. lucky you! you finished watching it already! T_T can you help us download the movie?

can you upload the video on mediafire? or anything free file sharing website...

we really wanna watch it.. T_T *im dying now*

Just finished watching.

First, the music is awesome. I didn't have a lot of trust in Jang Geunsuk's singing talent, but he totally blew away my low expectations. And the songs were so well-written! <33

But I agree with what someone wrote above, that the transitions were rough. Especially when the whole Eungyu-turns-into-a-babo thing happened, I kept looking at the time remaining, wondering how they were going to resolve things in the last 15 minutes. But I did tear up when things did finally resolve.

All in all, I enjoyed the movie. <33

Guest charitee

i'm not completely sure how i feel about the movie. i felt like certain things were rushed or not even developed sufficiently and things were definitely cut out, but it's understandable since it would definitely be difficult to fit everything in in like 2 hours. i felt that the acting was really really good and the chemistry between all of them was evident.

like what was said above, i had high expectations and i feel like the movie didn't completely live up to them.

i think i'm satisfied with the movie, but i feel like there could have been more. i kind of wish this had been a drama instead, with the same actors and everything.

Ohh, like HarryPotter series?

that's why I think 2 hours isn't enough... >_<

I totolly agree with you charitee,.. it would be A LOT better if it is a drama.

OT:

T_T I envy those people who already watched the movie...

*still waiting for the mediafire upload*

i've only skimmed through it so far... will watch it in detail tonight

well judging from the previous guiyeoni movies, i expected that alot of things would be cut

but i think they captured alot of things already

but i was waiting for a kiss!! -_- what happened to the super long kiss at the end ><

i was wondering if they were going to just let it end at the end of the main story to make it sad but i'm glad they didnt

Guest mal3ficum

omg i want to watch this so badly x_x

but i agree, alot of things are guaranteed to be cut out.

i reckon they should make novels-to-movies into dramas instead :/

finally saw it!!! i just had to use my imagination on what they are saying...loved the ost more after seeing it! i hope they do the translations for the lyrics as well when they release the english subs for this movie...pls do inlcude the songs,eh?

Guest newlili

. i felt that the acting was really really good and the chemistry between all of them was evident.

i think i'm satisfied with the movie, but i feel like there could have been more. i kind of wish this had been a drama instead, with the same actors and everything.

Me too, I had low expectation for the movie as I already watched the previous 2 movies "He was cool" and "Time of Wolfs", in those 2 movies, things were rushed up too . But this movie showed better chemistry between the casts ... I'm satisfied with Doremi although it was kind of rush. I'm very happy !

Guest annababy

i didn't really like the movie, things were rushed WAY too much, the love didn't seem "real"

i liked the other two movies better~

Guest nikki85

I tried downloading it from tht site but the other parts doesn't work

Yeah and I finally got the first part to work but it stops after 12 minutes. Looks like we'll just have to wait for a nice person to upload it somewhere else. I really wated to watch it though :tears:

Guest princess lisa

im downloading it frm clubbox at the mom... waiting for the subs :)

I don't understand it when I'm on clubbox and its in korean...

Archived