[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monoceros

his voice might be okay but i don't think he has much talent singing..

but he looks great onstage.. so excited.. the girl lead's kind of cute too. ^_^ even if she's not a drop dead beauty.

2 ost songs to share

Jang Guen Suk - Waiting for the time (2min version)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RPS6NKGQ

http://pickup.mofile.com/4290580742544604

Jang Eui Chul - Unknown (1min 45 sec)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GHJHPPD

http://pickup.mofile.com/5309879720162728

I have no idea of the song name that Eui Chul sings but its that song we heard from the trailer

i have the songs...so i uploaded to sendspace...here's a link to DL the song from video 4 and the reprise of that song from video 7

DoReMi Song

DoReMi Song Reprise

have fun listening to the songs..cause i can't stop listening to them...HAHAHA <333

thank you very much for all the songs!!! thank you thank you! i wonder who would be rapping in the film? jgs or jeuichul? i hope the full length song sung by jgs will come out pretty soon...

8days and counting!!!

**EDIT**

sheena0627--can u pls reup jgs's unknown song again? it says the file is unavailable at mega...cannot understand how to download from mofile...thanks again!

Guest silverwingz

his voice might be okay but i don't think he has much talent singing..

i agree. he can sing well, but his voice isn't "special" enough to make him a huge star as a singer. not unless he relies on his looks... =P

he's great as an actor and i think he should focus on that.

too bad the dvd will take a couple months AFTER the release in theatres... that means i've gotta wait ~3 months for a good dvdrip & English-subs... :mellow:

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

Ah, could someone kindly tell me the synopsis of this movie?

I havent read the fanfic and I looked through most of the pages in this forum

but couldn't find any summaries or descriptions about the story =/

it'd be much appreciated =]

Guest sheena0627

I juz upload the making of doremi ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56HSXN5UTmI

credits: doremi403

thank you very much for all the songs!!! thank you thank you! i wonder who would be rapping in the film? jgs or jeuichul? i hope the full length song sung by jgs will come out pretty soon...

8days and counting!!!

**EDIT**

sheena0627--can u pls reup jgs's unknown song again? it says the file is unavailable at mega...cannot understand how to download from mofile...thanks again!

http://gx006d.mofile.com/4290580742544604/...0the%20time.mp3 (IE BROWSER)

http://gx006d.mofile.com/NTMyMjE0NjY3NTU3N...0the%20time.mp3 (NON IE)

http://gx006d.mofile.com/5309879720162728/...-%20unknown.mp3 (IE BROWSER)

http://gx006d.mofile.com/MTQwNjc3NTI5ODU3M...-%20unknown.mp3 (NON IE)

I juz upload the making of doremi ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56HSXN5UTmI

credits: doremi403

http://gx006d.mofile.com/4290580742544604/...0the%20time.mp3 (IE BROWSER)

http://gx006d.mofile.com/NTMyMjE0NjY3NTU3N...0the%20time.mp3 (NON IE)

http://gx006d.mofile.com/5309879720162728/...-%20unknown.mp3 (IE BROWSER)

http://gx006d.mofile.com/MTQwNjc3NTI5ODU3M...-%20unknown.mp3 (NON IE)

muchas gracias chinggu!!! i never thought jeuichul's voice would be a high pitch...from the trailer where he was singing with the word "kidareso",his voice was so low...

that bts takes wherein jgs was crying in front of the pc saying the name "chichipi!!!"-cannot believe how good the actors/actresses are in their crying scenes--real tears flow but when the director says "CUT!!!" it is as if nothing happened and they go back to being the actors/actresses that they are. i guess this will have a happy ending cuz i can see eungyu carrying the pot and the children running after him,him looking for chichipi and the restaging of doremi's concert when eungyu and jungwon separated. i guess that was why jeuichul was wearing the same outfit as jgs was wearing--black hat,bandana on the forehead,white,long sleeves polo...i guess it was kang heewon who restaged the whole concert instead of Dahyun acting as eungyu--probably as well that was why heewon said "mianhe" in the trailer...that is just me--i am already watching the scenes in my head hahaha! so excited for this film...also do you think that the fat schoolboy who was fighting with jungwon the charcater of JUNGBIN? did you hear how his accent was when he was talking to jungwon before he lifted her up? haha! i like jungbin's character in the fic!i wish it would come out soon then the dvd would also come out soon after that...

@BeyoutifuLove x--it is about the love story between eungyu and jungwon...who started of as being neighbors to each other and how they fell in love. but as in most romance flicks--there would be obstacles they would need to overcome. eungyu has a friend called heewon,who happened to hate jungwon and how he tries to stop eungyu and jungwon from loving each other. i suggest you read the translated manhwa by guiyeoni. click here to go the translated fic.

hey i was reading through some of the older pages

and like i was reading why it took so long to release

i mean they had most of it completed in 2006

what happened?

i heard that like something happened to the sponsor?

does anyone know the real reason why this movie was delayed

for 2 years...

anyways i found out about the movie from my magazine i baught in korea

in like 2006 soo i scanned it :D and i'll post it

WARNING PICTURES ARE BIG D:

i dunno how much to resize

Resize-Wizard-3.jpg

Resize-Wizard-2-1.jpg

Guest j1youngxj3

Ah, could someone kindly tell me the synopsis of this movie?

I havent read the fanfic and I looked through most of the pages in this forum

but couldn't find any summaries or descriptions about the story =/

it'd be much appreciated =]

^oh gosh...a synopsis of DoReMi is going to be pretty hard...it's better to just read the story and the side story which is the REAL ending..but i'll give it my best!!!

everything will be put in spoiler tags for people who don't wanna read what happens.

So...Yoon JungWon (heroine of story) works at lotte world as a person in the dragon suit who passes out balloons and takes orders (food) and stuff...and she meets Shin Eungyu (hero of story) and his friends. shin eungyu and friends starts to make fun of JungWon and asks her if she can breathe out fire and stuff...HAHAHA...funny kids....well anyway...JungWon has a big temper..and she gets mad and pours coke soda all over EunGyu (without taking off the mask). So EunGyu never finds out who the dragon lady is until JungWon tells EunGyu later in the story.

About Kang HeeWon. he used to be JungWon's best friend of five years before JungWon saw his dad hit a kid with his car. JungWon didn't know it was HeeWon's dad and called the police and he was taken away to jail and eventually became so crazy that he couldn't even recognize HeeWon anymore. HeeWon became really upset and broke JungWon at her birthday party. He beat her up and stuff and ended the friendship.

Shin EunGyu ends up moving next to Yoon JungWon and Yoon JaeGwang (THE CUTEST LITTLE BROTHER EVER!) falls in love with SoHyun who is EunGyu's sister. Shin EunGyu catches JungWon sneaking out at night and black mails her into carrying his guitar from his school to his practice room for a week. JungWon, who can't get caught agrees. EunGyu..being the awesome cute guy that he is says that he'll let JungWon hold his hand. HAHA <3

Another thing about Kang HeeWon. HeeWon is EunGyu's best friend and when HeeWon sees that JungWon and EunGyu are going out, he tells JungWon to forget it and disappear from EunGyu's life. JungWon who likes EunGyu a lot and who is still very emotional about what happened between her best friend says that she's going to stick with EunGyu no matter what. HeeWon starts to hit and abuse JungWon when EunGyu is not watching and EunGyu is getting upset by the moment at the person who keeps bother JungWon but JungWon can't tell because as of right now, HeeWon is more important that JungWon to EunGyu. the two people hide from EunGyu that they used to be best friends. EunGyu later finds out everything and eventually picks JungWon over HeeWon. EunGyu and JungWon tries to get HeeWon to be friends with them both but HeeWon gets super upset and changes his mind. He no longer hates JungWon but decides that he can't live without her. He wants to return to JungWon as a man and not as a friend. So he blackmails her into leaving EunGyu and coming to him instead.

Now some stuff about EunGyu's band DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo.

there's EunGyu as lead singer. HeeWon as bass. Cool drummer unni Seohyun. and Nasty Blue Eyes Nari.

Nari likes EunGyu and gets between his relationship with EunGyu.

of course EunGyu doesn't like Nari that way. He loves JungWon. but when JungWon leaves EunGyu to save HeeWon from jumping off a building, EunGyu goes crazy and kinda "uses" Nari as bait i guess to make JungWon jealous.

Just a note*

we find out later in the story that cool drummer unni Seohyun likes HeeWon.

also, JaeGwang and SoHyun unni are in love but JaeGwang also loves his ugly "persian" cat Pupu. who we eventually find out is a boy cat, not a girl cat and makes JaeGwang go crazy for quite some time. SoHyun unni and JaeGwang can't be together because of SoHyun unni's dad's debt. SoHyun unni has to marry the son of the guy they're in debt to. poor SoHyun unni and JaeGwang..but they work it out in the end.

There's also Darky who's real name is DoYi, but she is EunGyu's childhood friend who stays with EunGyu for a while. This is before HeeWon blackmails JungWon to break up with EunGyu. Darky also likes EunGyu and so when JungWon leaves EunGyu for HeeWon, she works her magic and gets these gangster guys to beat up JungWon. But JungWon was't hurt too badly cause first, the gangster guys get the wrong girl. they think that SoHyun unni is JungWon and kidnap her instead. But then the gangster guys find out they got the wrong girl and comes back for JungWon. EunGyu is there and beats the crap out of the gangsters. the police comes and the gangsters run away but not before saying that HeeWon asked them to do this to JungWon.

Everyone thinks that HeeWon was the monster who asked for this to happen but JungWon knows that it wasn't HeeWon. HeeWon goes to jail and JungWon asks HeeWon if it was him. HeeWon says yes but stubborn JungWon won't believe it. she decides to capture the real criminal with her own hands and with the help of cool drummer unni SeoHyun and ugly boy Jung Bin (who used to like JungWon).

We see a new part of drummer unni SeoHyun. apparently, she is in command of gangsters at the hometown and has them wrapped up in her coolness. she orders them to find the gangsters and the person behind the kidnapping of JungWon. SeoHyun unni's boys find the gangsters quick and we find out that it was DARKY! Darky who was going crazy because EunGyu couldn't stop crying about JungWon. Darky wanted to get revenge on JungWon. EunGyu forgives Darky because he said "If i don't forgive Darky, then who will..?"

Now that HeeWon is out of jail and happy, he wants to be friends with EunGyu. HeeWon who can't see JungWon and EunGyu's pain keeps acting happy.

DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo has a goodbye concert where it's EunGyu's last

concert. here he sings his heart out for JungWon but JungWon can't go

to him because of HeeWon. but she loves EunGyu. Before EunGyu leaves the stage, he goes up to JungWon. He says "I'm sorry for loving you. Let's not do anything like love anymore." and gives her the JungWon doll. JungWon has the EunGyu doll. *Note--EunGyu gave JungWon a Boy Doll necklace which is a couple necklace that one of his fans made for him.* EunGyu tells JungWon that the EunGyu and JungWon dolls must kiss more than 20 times a day and must sleep together under one blanket and go to the beach because JungWon wanted to go to the beach.

this is how EunGyu leaves. JungWon wants to go after EunGyu but HeeWon stops her. then drummer unni SeoHyun unni who is in pain because she likes HeeWon gets mad and tells HeeWon that once his mom comes back to him and when his dad can recognize him, then he has to let JungWon go to EunGyu. SeoHyun unni makes HeeWon promise.

a year passes and HeeWon is still with JungWon. JungWon still loves EunGyu. EunGyu is still living away. SeoHyun unni and Blue Eye Nari still visits EunGyu sometimes.

JungWon goes to meet HeeWon and sees that HeeWon's mother came back to him. HeeWon was lying to JungWon but JungWon reminds him about the promise. JungWon calls SeoHyun unni who tells JungWon to go see EunGyu. SeoHyun unni gives JungWon EunGyu's address and JungWon goes to meet him.

JungWon gets there but EunGyu isn't home yet. Instead is this person who JungWon mistakes as a GIRL AND EunGyu's new significant other. JungWon waits by the stairs until EunGyu comes home. the girl that EunGyu lives with tells EunGyu to eat his medicine and tells him that JungWon is waiting outside.

EunGyu goes to JungWon but acts strange. He just keeps saying that he's cold and hungry. JungWon asks about the girl he lives with and EunGyu "confirms" the relationship and goes inside.

JungWon goes home and sees JaeGwangs one and only SoHyun unni. she asks if JungWon is going to let EunGyu go and JungWon, thinking about EunGyu's new love says that it's not something she can control. SoHyun unni gets upset at JungWon.

*Note--all characters know something about EunGyu that JungWon doesn't know yet.*

JungWon and SeoHyun and Nari meet up at a park and thats when JungWon finds out about EunGyu. There is a open concert going on in the park and the curious three girls goes to check it out. there they see EunGyu and his new girlfriend/roomie singing songs. BUT!!! the girlfriend is actually not EunGyu's girlfriend. it's not even a girl. it's a guy!!! JungWon mistook EunGyu's friend and roomie as his girlfriend. this is when SeoHyun unni and Nari tells JungWon about EUnGyu. EunGyu was singing the song about JaeGwang's Pupu the ugly cat. Apparently, EunGyu was in a terrible accident and became a dummy. EunGyu didn't lose his memories (all of them) but broke his head.

JungWon who finally finds out everthing goes and hugs EunGyu who thinks it's a stalker. JungWon scolds EunGyu for becoming and dummy and asks if he remembers her. EunGyu just thinks she was his next door neighbor friend. JungWon says she was his girlfriend and cutie EunGyu says "I know! I miss Pupu!"

They wave to SeoHyun unni who was crying and Nari.

JungWon makes a promise to EunGyu to turn him back to his old self. Nari and JungWon holds a contest saying that who ever EunGyu remembers first gets EunGyu and the loser can't do anything about it.

*Note--so basically, the end of the story is JungWon making the promise to turn dummy EunGyu into EunGyu*

Now this is the side story called "the singing Dummy"

I'll just wrap this one up really quick.

So here are some names to remember.

Princess Shalala is Blue Eye Nari.

Abdula is Yoon JungWon.

Chichipi is the dragon who poured coke all over EunGyu at the beginning of the story. who is really JungWon.

So in this one, SeoHyun unni and HeeWon are together. JungWon is still trying to turn dummy EunGyu back to normal and Blue Eye Nari is enjoying her time as Princess Shalala.

So EunGyu basically hates Abdula and loves Princess Shalala. He is also always looking for Chichipi and also plays with a pot who he calls Dondeck.

JungWon finds out who Chichipi is.

First JungWon has to get the Dragon head because the Dragon is

Chichipi. JungWon gets the Dragon head and wears it to EunGyu's house. EunGyu is happy to see Chichipi. When JungWon tells EunGyu that it's a mask and puts the mask on the floor, EunGyu goes down to the floor and talks to the mask. EunGyu doesn't understand that JungWon is Chichipi and that the Dragon is just a mask. EunGyu thinks the mask is real and talks to it. So JungWon has to find a way to make EUnGyu know that the Dragon is mask and JungWon is Chichipi.

After trying hard to please EunGyu while keeping him safe from harm and Nari, JungWon finally learns a way to cure dummy EunGyu but the chances are very slim and would be a miracle if it worked.

JungWon needed to remake the events that happened on the saddest day for EunGyu and then maybe the dragon mask and JungWon will merge together in EUnGyu's mind so he remembers that JungWon is the dragon and Chichipi. the saddest day was the Goodbye concert where JungWon couldn't go after EunGyu because of HeeWon. JungWon got the DoReMi band together and to play EunGyu was JaeGwang's hot friend Kkangda. Kkangda got EunGyu singing lessons from cool drummer unni SeoHyun. She posted up on the website for everyone who was at the concert before to please come so they can save EunGyu.

Everything went according to plan and when it was Kkangda's time to go the JungWon and say "I'm sorry for loving you..let's not do anything like love anymore.."and give her the EunGyu and JungWon dolls, EunGyu was watching very carefully and was quiet.

Kkangda did those things and said those words and started to leave the concert just like EunGyu did before. but dummy EunGyu didn't do anything. It didn't work. the miracle didn't happen.

Then...dummy Eungyu yells at JungWon and says why she didn't catch EunGyu cause EunGyu's leaving!!

Kkangda hears and comes back. JungWon who was so surprised looks at EunGyu.

EunGyu goes on saying why she didn't catch EunGyu last time..why she let him go...he was crying so hard after that..

It worked. EunGyu finally came back to normal...but he's still very sad and he and JungWon cry together.

EunGyu keeps asking JungWon why she didn't catch him last time and if she really was Yoon JungWon.

JungWon just keeps crying and answers yes..then EunGyu faints and was taken away in white car.

Later at hospital, EunGyu and JungWon hug and JungWon asks if EunGyu rememebers Princess Shalala and Abdula and Chichipi but EunGyu denies it and says he hates Coke and dragon head.

So YAY!!! HAPPY ENDING. :]

that was so long. if there are any mistakes, be happy to correct me. :D

Guest xsnowangelx

oh wow.. im aso anixous to watch this when it comes out.. tho i hoped to read more info on it cuz there seems to be lacking of information.. anyone got updates???

Guest tuchee11

hey guys! i checked on JGS's official website that there's going to be a press screening for DoReMi today! i'm so excited for pics to come out :D

Guest sheena0627

roaceica and j1youngxj3... thanks for the summary~~ haha

arh arh arh.. i hope i am in korea rite now so i can join the screening!

Guest bm05om

finally the press screening huh?can't wait to finally watch this movie..^^ Read the fic ages :sweatingbullets: ago,and then all the talks,and the waiting..and now it's time.. :phew:

Guest serawa

OMG!!!!!

can't wait for this....i love the fanfic so much and hope that the movie will also turn out great..

tuchee11

thanks for the piccies... you rock girl!!

Archived