[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

Guest xmoshixkon

It would be good for them too =) The side stories were cute. But they might do what they did in A wolf's temptation and add it all together at the end.

I wish they did the side story for he was cool. The main girls bestfriend's side story was so cute!

keke, yep, i love the side story, the Dummy EunGyu is super cute, but i dont like Shin Nari +_____+

I saw the fic DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo but I never read it...

I want to watch it~

does anyone have the link to the fic??

here you go: Do Re Mi Fa Sol La ti Do

have fun reading ^___^

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fish7

i agree that they should just make them into mini tv drama. even a short one coz when they make novels into movie it sucks. they lose a lot of good scenes and the story doesn't develop well. people i know who watched a wolf's attraction but didnt get to read the fic found it boring and didn't like the story..

off-topic:

i just finished reading To My Boyfriend! finally! i'm having a hard time opening my eyes coz it's kinda swollen from crying. it's so good!!

btw, does anyone here have a link to the movie discussion of To My boyfriend?

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

OMG!! they're actually doing this!!! YAHHH!!! =D gosh..what ever happened to To My Boyfriend as a movie.. =T. but YAH!! YAH!! the casting isnt that great for this movie..but i'll live with it!! im soo excited omg.. hope they'll make To My Boyfriend after this!!!!!!!!!! XD. please update us on any newss!! and if you have news on To My Boyfriend visit HERE please. =]

Guest ~neh~long~

yeah, rather than a movie, i would rather they put the story into a mini drama series? i think that would be cute ^^

but, anyways, just checking in to see if there was any thing new...ㅠㅠ

i hope something comes up... i'm really looking forward to this ^0^

Guest Justalilodreamer

im more excited about To My Boyfriend since thats only fic i've read by guiyeoni (and this other one haha i forgot)

Guest swtgrllubzyooh

OH MY GOSH

ARE YOU FOR REAL??

THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE A MOVIE

OUT OF DOREMIFASOLATIDO

I WONDER WHO IS GOING TO BE EUNGYU

IT BETTER BE SOMEONE HOT AND CUTE

HAHAHH

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH

I DON'T LIKE NARI

SHE SHOULD DIEEEE

AND TO MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE TOO

WOOW

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT

Guest chopsticksandspoon

omo! i just started reading this fic.. lols. and now i find out about it being turned into a movie...waaa!!! so cool. !!

Guest LUCKY SE7EN

where do you guys read guiyeoni's fics?

does anyone have the url of her site...?

thanks in advance.

Guest jun;MON

I seriously can't wait until this comes out X) Sub or no sub I am still watching. The main characters are growing on me T_T Geun suk and Eui chul---gah so hot. THOUGH I do not know Korean I played around searching for clips of making or w/e. ^^ In the end I find the interview with the casts. :x

Don't know if its posted yet but here yet: http://www.diodeo.com/id=entertaintv&m...&pt_code=03

Lastly a few pics I found : )

m0020043doremistill017nb.jpg

>//< Could that be Jungwon's brother? Jaegwang? O_O

m0020044doremistill020jn.jpg

The siblings? hmm?

m0020045doremistill03w5002jn.jpg

m0020047doremistill040uv.jpg

The end, credits to: Me for uploading and Movist.com

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

EKKK!! im getting HYPED UP!! i cant wait!! omg... the story of DOREMi kinna faded in my mind... haha..shud i reread the fic before the movie? XD

Guest chika_shia

OMG, this is so cool! This was my favorite fic out of all of hers.

Jaegwang looks pretty hot...not exactly has i imagined him to look like though. The girl looks a bit too old too. Oh well, as long as she can act and if they make the movie good, it's all good.

So....whose going to play the part of Jung Bin? Lol! I want to see Nari too...she's supposed to look like Jang Nara right? What about Eungyu's sister? Hahaha, and...PUPU!

Guest luckykat

hehehe can't wait for this. read the fanfix and it was sooooo goood. hopefully they dont leave out any of the good parts...i like all part of the story they should make a mini drama. that would be cool.

that's im joohwan as jaegwang. =]] hes the guy in love letter nicknamed "chaeyeon's dongseng" since when i searched him on yahoo that picture came up. i think hes a cutie lol. and hes tall. lol and in the pic where hes sitting he looks like he thinks hes all that. lol the way his face is positioned =]] <3 altho im a little eh about euichul's acting i still cant wait to watch this movie since i like both guys and jaegwang =]]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mal3ficum

o0o i watched the lil..making of the movie thingo..from the link someone posted and it looks alright XD the guy playing EunGyu isn't that bad either =D..and that CAN'T be her brother @_@!! no wayy >< goodlooking..T_T

Archived