LOST

Guest oh so delicious

Guest bichittybich

NEW EPISODE airing this Thursday! I can't wait for it!

are you serious?!? YES!

i thought i would have to wait longer.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Happy_Day

SPOILER QUESTION

Is Jin out of the picture?! I heard that in a flashforward, he MIGHT be dead. But he's still a regular on the episodes right?!

Guest HERMIT

^

The flashforward does imply that Jin is dead. But you're correct, there's no reason to believe that Daniel Dae Kim isn't still involved with the show. The character Jin is, after all, still alive in "island" time. Until we actually reach the episode that explains/depicts how he supposedly dies, we should still be able to see him around as far as island action is concerned.

Also: keep those fingers on the ol' DVR buttons once LOST comes around for these final 5 episodes. If I read up correctly, these new installments will come on at an even later time - at the 10pm time slot after Desperate housewives, I think. Gah, I don't get how ABC can 'bury' this show even deeper into the evening. >_<

Guest Myss Blewm

I read in an article that the show is going to do another BIG change that will shock fans (hopefully) when it comes to telling the story. Also, something that has to do with Claire will affect the remaining seasons.

Guest bichittybich

Also: keep those fingers on the ol' DVR buttons once LOST comes around for these final 5 episodes. If I read up correctly, these new installments will come on at an even later time - at the 10pm time slot after Desperate housewives, I think. Gah, I don't get how ABC can 'bury' this show even deeper into the evening. >_<

its at 10 again?!?

why do they make me stay up late on a school night?

Guest Jah nee nee x

cause it's gonna go

Ugly Betty

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

ommmmg I can't believe I won't be home. If i'm really lucky i'll be back at the hotel at 8 to start the returning marathon~~ gosh I hope my roommates like ABC xD

Guest Happy_Day

I read in an article that the show is going to do another BIG change that will shock fans (hopefully) when it comes to telling the story. Also, something that has to do with Claire will affect the remaining seasons.

Oh no!!!!!! I really hope Claire isn't going to die! I was reading a magazine the other day, and there was this short article on "Is Claire next?" :tears:

Claire is probably my favorite character in the whole show. I'm still confused about how she didn't get off the island, when Desmond had the vision of her getting on a helicopter with Aaron. Was Desmond lying on purpose? It kind of makes me mad that Charlie sacrificed himself for nothing, even though he was probably going to die anyway lol~!

Guest Myss Blewm

^I don't think Desmond would lie to Charlie about that. From the insinuations and from Aaron being with Kate it DOES look like Claire is going to die, so I won't be shocked if she is killed. But I'm hoping it'll be something else....because I don't want to see Charlie die in vain. :tears: Charlie dies to have Claire die. How unfair is that?

By season's end, we'll know who was in the coffin that Jack visited in his first flashforward. I'm trying to remember some of the other stuff said in the article....oh well, I'll find it later.

Guest j1youngxj3

^hopefully we will find out who was in that coffin...maybe it's claire...i hope not...if claire dies..i'll be so mad..charlie died to save claire and everyone else...

Guest HeffyEnd

cause it's gonna go

Ugly Betty

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

Which is just so stupid, probably like 1% of the people who watch those shows would watch Lost.

So it'll go lighthearted comedy show, then melodramatic soap opera, then dark serialized drama..

.... :blink:

Anyway, I found out a potentially big spoiler for Thursdays episode. I don't know if it's 100% for sure though, I accidently read it in passing. Feel free not to highlight it, especially if you scare easy.

Some one we care about gets capped..... execution style!

Guest Happy_Day

^I don't think Desmond would lie to Charlie about that. From the insinuations and from Aaron being with Kate it DOES look like Claire is going to die, so I won't be shocked if she is killed. But I'm hoping it'll be something else....because I don't want to see Charlie die in vain. :tears: Charlie dies to have Claire die. How unfair is that?

By season's end, we'll know who was in the coffin that Jack visited in his first flashforward. I'm trying to remember some of the other stuff said in the article....oh well, I'll find it later.

I know, LOST better have a good explanation about Claire not getting off the island, what with Charlie's sacrifice and all. Desmond does seem to have a sneaky side to him though, so I'm thinking he MIGHT have lied to Charlie for other reasons? - definitely not out of evil intentions though, since he had offered to die instead of Charlie.

Also, it kind of explains how Jack was the only one who visited the coffin - if it is Claire. Everyone else is obviously very uncomfortable about it, but Jack probably had to visit if he knows that Claire is his half-sister?

LOST - You make me frustrated, but I love you~!

Guest 1S0ULL

I really don't want Claire to die. She is sooo lovable <3

That is not a good explanation but yeahh. Charlie sacrificed himelf for her D:

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT !!! *dances*

Guest Happy_Day

Oh yeah, is LOST ditching the black smoke with the camera thing?

And also, what about the "monster" that killed the pilot in Season 1 - the one that was stomping around at night and freaking out the survivors.

They don't really show these things again, the "monster" less so - they made such a big deal out of the "monster" the first night, but they haven't referred to it again. What's up?

It's like.. the "monster," the black smoke, the Others, and the new group of people - against the survivors.

O M G~!

Guest j1youngxj3

^i know...i seriously want to find out what the black smoke and the whirring noise when the survivors first heard in season one...AAHHH.....NEW EPISODE IN LESS THAN 9 HOURS....HAHHA...so excited >_<;;

Guest HERMIT

Anyway, I found out a potentially big spoiler for Thursdays episode. I don't know if it's 100% for sure though, I accidently read it in passing. Feel free not to highlight it, especially if you scare easy.

Some one we care about gets capped..... execution style!

Is that how it's supposed to go down? From the sources that I rely upon for spoiler information ...

A mysterious dead body washes ashore on the beach that is at first unidentifiable and Jack tries to figure out who it is. Further spoilers that I've come across further reveal that the dead body is the doctor from the freighter (come to think of it, maybe he's the guy you read 'gets capped'?...But then he's not exactly a character that we necessarily 'care' about)

Guest j1youngxj3

GGGAAAHHH!!! freaking lost is driving me nuts!! and yay...we finally found out how the freaky smoke thing works...and i HATE that guy who killed Ben's daughter. he's such a FREAK. DID HE GET "EATEN" BY THE SMOKE ALONG WITH HIS CROONIES?!?! AND THEN WE SEE HIM AGAIN IN THE FREAKING PREVIEW. GOSH. FREAKING DIE!!! DIE!!!!....oh yea...thank GOODNESS that Claire did not die...i would've been so pissed off if she did...and poor sayid....>_<;; ben can't kill penny...i like her too much...desmond will be there to protect penny from ben..right?!?! hopefully he will be

....anyway...can't wait for next week's eppy...although..i might miss it cause stupid finals..>_<;;

Archived