LOST

Guest oh so delicious

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Myss Blewm

Ahahahahahahahaha

This episode was pretty good, and really sad. :tears: I'm glad that Sun had her baby, but gosh darn it, Jin is dead. He's one of my favorite characters too.

Ulgh, the ship really creeps me out. Nice to see Michael back though.

Guest 143namil

man.. this episode was insane! i didn't know what was going on..

was it me.. or did liek EVERY guy on the show look like jin?

Guest teeny

hmm, question....

is jin considered part of the oceanic six? because he died, but we're assuming he died off the island?

And are we assuming that the person in the coffin last season's finale is not part of the oceanic six?

Guest graceyoon

so jin must have died on the island right... since the spaces are filled, jack, kate, hurley, aaron, sayid and now sun...

unless i wonder if sayid counts as one of the survivors considering he's a 'spy' and not in public

Guest 1S0ULL

So Jin died on the island?

Oceanic six would be Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun and Aaron?

This episode was so confusing XD

The last part was tricky how they switch between past and future.

Guest bichittybich

im still holding out hope that jin is still alive. they could just be pretending that he is dead like the world thinks. he might still be on the island. sun could be just crying because she misses him because he cant get off the island? but why would they need to go to his grave if they know he is still alive!!!! gosh this show is soooo confusing.

one thing that doesnt make sense is how hurley was able to go to korea when he is supposed to be in the psych ward.

Guest x.yoru

I loved this episode, mainly because Sun has been one of my favourite characters since the beginning. :]

I say...the flashbacks... damn. Had me SO confused when Hurley showed up, and then they were walking and I was like: NO WAYY.

Though at the beginning I thought it was wierd that if both Jin & Sun survived, it'd mess up the Oceanic Six. XDD;

The ending made me cry. :[

Yunjin Kim is such a beautiful and talented actress<3

Guest HERMIT

im still holding out hope that jin is still alive. they could just be pretending that he is dead like the world thinks. he might still be on the island. sun could be just crying because she misses him because he cant get off the island? but why would they need to go to his grave if they know he is still alive!!!! gosh this show is soooo confusing.

one thing that doesnt make sense is how hurley was able to go to korea when he is supposed to be in the psych ward.

Well, one thing we have to keep in mind is that the flashforwards for the Oceanic 6 are not exactly linear in the storytelling. So certain flashforwards could have occured before or after another (ie. note how Jack has an already grown beard in some and none in the others). So Hurley's presence in Sun's flashforward could have happened before his episode that landed him into the mental hospital ... or, who knows, it could be well afterward when he's been released. Give the writers credit for crafting a story in which so many interpretations can be made from what's being seen onscreen.

For example, despite the gravesite visit, we can perhaps still hold out hope that Jin might somehow still be alive on the island. Maybe Sun is simply crying because she misses him not so much because he's dead but because he's still "trapped" on that island. On the other hand, Jin could have died on the island anyways - maybe in his efforts in assuring Sun's escape from the island. In any event, the fact of the matter is that on the tombstone, the date given for Jin's death is the date of the plane crash: Jin could not have been an Oceanic Six survivor since his death is "pre-dated" on his grave. The connotation here is that the gravesite is merely a memorial to Jin because as far as the "outside" world is concerned, he apparently died in the plane crash.

In all likelihood, Jin probably died on the island and this would have to have been so in order to validate the way the scene played out when Hurley, Sun, and Ji Yeon went to visit the gravesite. If he were still alive when they all left the island, it just wouldn't make sense as to why they would have to go through this whole ceremonial display of going to his 'fake' grave and 'visiting' him.

Guest bichittybich

yeah then jin will probably die next week :tears: just when he is starting to learn english too

EDIT- OMG i hope someone is watching them so he can still be alive!

Guest papabear

yeah then jin will probably die next week :tears: just when he is starting to learn english too

EDIT- OMG i hope someone is watching them so he can still be alive!

well it presupposes that they know someone is watching them... are they as aware as sayid and ben?

as for claire being dead--if they need to maintain a cover story that everyone else is dead (but isn't), then of course the baby can't be hers--she "died" when the plane crashed, and so couldn't be alive to give birth afterwards, therefore someone else has to claim responsibility for the baby...

Guest bichittybich

i wonder where michael's son is. is he still really on the island and telling john what needs to be done?

if michael was given the opportunity to get off the island with his son, why didnt he take it?

now is a spy for ben too? so is ben a good guy after all because everyone on the island ends up working for him.

Guest papabear

so is ben a good guy after all because everyone on the island ends up working for him.

Or they don't really have a choice--ben has more of a clue about the island and the people who are a threat then anyone else...

I think we will know more on this when they show what happens to Locke and his "privileged" position.

Hm for some reason when I was watching this week's episode, I didn't think it was a flashback at the end. I don't think Jin died, but instead he was alive in the present/future and had somewhere along the way traded in his soul (like Sayid) for money, power, respect-- possibly through Ben or his connections? Or something happened on the island and Ben forced Jin to work for him by threatening the life of his unborn child?

One of those LOST theories posted earlier made me think that everything this season onward would be flash forwards rather than flashbacks... although the episode with Desmond was kind of a flashback (but more like traveling through time).

I think the "Oceanic Six" will just be the people that the public knows about-- maybe Sayid isn't one of them since he's working for Ben, and maybe baby Aaron isn't one of them either since for all the world knows, it is supposedly Kate's baby and he wasn't born when the crash happened and thus isn't a true "survivor" of the crash.

Archived