[movie 2007] My Tutor Friend 2 (동갑내기 과외하기 &#

Guest _JIWA1001_

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bamidele

i finally watched this movie on Veoh, and it was cute, but doesn't beat the original. It was something you could watch over, and it was just really goofy but sometimes serious!!

Guest lucky_moon

I finished this movie 2 days ago.. it's completely different from the first one wih KSW.. But I really love the both lead actor & actress they were so cute & funny..The movie was inetresting & worth to watch..

Guest johanaiscrazy

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! SO CUTE.. LOVE THE STORY ... ALTHOUGH YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE FIRST WITH THIS .. .THEY ARE BOTH REALLY GOOD IN THEIR OWN RIGHT... THE MAIN GUY IS SO CUTE ^_^

i really like this movie, i have to honestly say that i enjoyed it more than part 1 not to say that part 1 wasn't good. lee chang ah also blossomed in this movie, she's so pretty in here. the leading male look so much like my cousin, it was hard to think that he is cute but he sure is. hehe.

Just finished watching it. It's was a good movie. Especially the two dorks and George. Funny guys and I guess it was romantic in the end? Eh, at least it was a good ending.

cute movie :) the two dorky friends are hilarious and george too. "george is pissed." HAHAHA.
ROFL. That was really funny with his accent. :lol:

here's a cap of that version..http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4123/vlcsnap401417rw6.pngthe quality gets a bit fuzzy when maximized.. :(

There's a torrent version on http://www.fantasticsuperclub.org/forum/. Hurry up cause the seeders are going down. It's much better. 448kbps instead of 99kbps from twoasone.

I loved this movie...I watched it with Chinese subs so everything including the Japanese was translated. ^^ It was so hiliarious, I think I was laughing throughout the movie. There wasn't that much romance, but the chemistry was still there, and the funny parts made up for it. The leads were amazing in this movie, LCA did a really good job, and PKW was so cute. ^^

Guest frozen_choco

My point of view is that the movie doesn't seem to be as funny as it looks like from the poster. I personally think the first one is a lot better, even though i like the actress in this second one. And i didn't recognise the actor, who was in a CF doing the neck thing, until the end of the movie when he did it again, lol. That's when i was like... hmm... now i know who he is, lol.

Guest `starry.night

it could not compare to the version 1. ;)

so boring ! :lol:

really? I think this ones better than the original.

The original kept jumping here and there and the story line was hard to follow.

This one was much more interesting. Unlike the first one, it didn't make me want to

skip some parts.

I guess everybody has their own opinion...^^

Guest piano_lady

hmm...very mixed reviews...will find out laterz after i finish my download!!

i must say though that the lead girl here looks way nicer than she was in 'the temptation of wolves'! :P

I really enjoyed this movie..liked it more than the first one, but then again, I kinda forgot the first one

The girl did a great job playing a Japanese girl and that made it more enjoyable ^^

And the guy is really cute..esp when he smiles

I had to make this gif xD

54eg61h.gif

Archived