Hush Manhwa

Guest xkpxwavesx

Guest xkpxwavesx

talk about new (sort of) korean Manhwa, Hush.4-1.jpg
omg! i've just finished reading volume 2 and am going on to volume 3 of Hush. It is really good. On a scale of 1-10 i'd say it's about.... 9.3. So far.... lol. it's really frustrating though... a little. It is about a girl who looks like a very hot guy. The only person she's ever fallen in love with is a guy who is a famous korean pop singer named Kang Un Ryu. She meets Kang Un Ryu in person when he goes to her school. But the problem is... she doesn't realize it's him because he's crossdressed as a beautiful young girl!! She then finds out about his secret... but then can they ever be more than just friends...? read and then you'll find out! <333 ^^ it's really good.

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=759
hush_v04c08_parta_ji_un_yun_condensation

14.jpg

I've read it too and it really is amazing! I'm glad someone started this thread. I hope Hush would have new chapters though, Condensation hasn't updated it yet. I'll go and edit this post to find pictures and stuff for this manhwa.

EDIT:

i3730yx1.jpg

Although Gyu Hwa Lee might look like a guy, she has feelings like any other girl. In fact, she's currently in love with Korean pop idol Kang Un Ryu. As luck would have it, Kang Un ends up transferring to Gyu Hwa's high school. The only problem is he has to keep his identity a secret so he's cross-dressing as a girl!

What happens when Gyu Hwa discovers Kang Un's secret? Will she ever be able to win over his heart? Or will he always be nothing more than just a friend?

A Korean manhwa with surprising poignance and refreshing humor by the author of Cynical Orange.

DOWNLOADS

^That's the link for the group's old releases, just scroll down and you'll find HUSH.

Here's the latest chapter it was done by another group; clickie!

Guest xkpxwavesx

yayy i'm glad i'm not the only one, Amatsu. ^_^ lol. ok now i must go on to start a thread about... Honey x honeydrops!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yeohgilrl

It is good but they they so much time to scanlate to it! Oh well! But in Korea i heard it is finish

• 1 year later...

Archived