What Length Hair Do You Have?

`deelicious

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jin91

boobie length

I get magic straight every year (4 years so far) I just use garnier fructis for permed hair and thats about it. I get alot of compliments about how soft and shiny my hair is. I wash my hair every three days or so... or maybe even less XD

Guest Sujatmi

My hair is waist-almost booie length XD. It's just right above my richard simmons lol.

My hair grows so slooooww.. But I also cut it around the 1~2 months so maybe that's why ;p.

Guest Rainie

I have very long hair...it's permed and it's at lower back length when it's wet, and waist length when it's dry cuz of the perm. I wash my hair every other day...I used to wash everyday, but now my hair looks so much healthier.

I like my long hair, but the only thing is that it gets caught almost everywhere -____-...and it's hard to handle, especially on windy days.

Guest conzerz

haha mine's almost boobie length.. but its not shoulder ^^;;

i wash and condition everyday.

one time i saw this thing on soompi that said you should condition one day, then shampooANDcondition the next, then condition, etcc but then the days i JUST CONDITIONED my hair was so gross and smelled so bad!

Guest xpiyo

haha i have boobie length hair. my hair feels like straws too.. my mom says it's like a broomstick - -... haha yeah.. wlel i straighten it everyday and use bio oil plus hairspray to keep the frizz from coming back.. my hair is very dry too.. i think my hair is just naturally like that. :\ when i go to asia next year i'm thinking about straightening it...

Guest x_JiEun_x

i have waist length hair

my hair is in pretty good condition for how much i colored it.

id say my hair color is light brown. took about 3 times of coloring to get it this light.

if u want light colored hair, jus DONT bleach it. jus use blond dye, and after a couple weeks color it again.

Guest Yaccng

Maybe you should stop straightening your hair all the time. Try using different shampoos too! like... Pantene Pro-V, Or something like that. lol. xD I recomend Pantene Pro-V Though. ;]

Guest soominie

i have shoulder/boobie? length hair ^0^

it's boobie? length but i layered it so it'd be both? lol

i use Herbal Essences or Garnier (shampoo and conditioner)

they both work REALLY GOOD and my hair doesn't get oily as well as the other brands i've used..

after you wash your hair with the products, use cold water because i heard that seems to make it better

(my hair turned out more sillky and soft after i used cold water)

then you'd dry your hair with a towel until it's moist?

and then you'd use a hairdrier and use those rolling brushes and straighten it

then you'd use a straightening iron and get on with your life ^-^

so far no one has floor length lol.

i put bob & shoulder because when i had it cut it was like bob length and it grew down a little pass shoulder

Guest ultaeja

Hahah...O_O... My hair is really long. It's like down to my knees or a lil past there. I always put it in a bun. Yes, I know, very fobby, but still. -_-

Guest My_Redemption

i had boobie/waist length hair until yesterday.. :[

sadfully, my mom cut it. now its like right above my boobs.

i miss my hair. lol :[

i use a lot of kinds. dove, herbal essences citrus, garnier fructis.

dove is really weak and your hair gets dirty fast.

herbal essences is okay. but lately my hair's been getting dirty really fast.

i used garnier fructis once and i liked it. it's a good shampoo.

although it doesnt have a smell. haha

i like the smell of herbal essences but the strength of garnier fructis. x]

my hair is flat and straight and sort of thin

so yeah i can't use strong products like pantene.

im like allergic to it anyways. o.O

Archived