What Length Hair Do You Have?

`deelicious

Guest eunbit

hm..... layered japanese cut.... but a few inches past my shoulder.

i used to have waist-length hair in high school. then i cut it off in a passion one day....

super hk-style spiky. mostly japanese variations ever since, but not everyone can rock

the long straight one-length look....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bubblepeach

Right now, it's between shoulder and boobie length.

I always cut my hair whenever it reaches boobie length so I rarely ever have waist length-hair.

Guest *sarah

Mine was exactly at waist...

Then in December, I chopped off my hair, to right above my shoulders.

Now, it's at boobie length HAHAHA

My hair grows fast :D

Guest LaiSan

my hair is waist length, but it really needs cutting.

the layers have grown out so i'm going to get them cut back in.

[n_n]

waist length/butt length. its like long layers now...cause i never cut it! lol ..well you should trim the ends once in a while but i never do...well my trick i learned is if you wash your hair with hot water / soap it will clean out the oils but make your hair dry...and if you wash with cold water it will do the opposite and be clean of course... so first i wash my hair with hot or warm water whatver you prefer ..with good shampoo whatever you like..i use bio silk and professional stuff because ..i have such long hair! well ok first wash hair with hot or warm water w/ u r shampoooo///rinse...shampoo again but with cold water and condition with cold water or shampoo hot water codition hot water then cold water?? makes sense? well my hair used to me so dry as a straw until i started doing this...and i use halo was my confiditioner maybe thats why? make sure you use enough conditioner! and clean your hair thoroughly...dont forget wash ur pillows! and sheets!

oh yeah i love that shampoooo smellls so goood! i love it lol just wanted to say that i stopped dying my hair too because that too kill smy hair. and uhh maybe straightening ur hair everyday does that...dont you think? shouldnt ur hair be pretty straight from even the weight and length of your LoNG hair? try to cut that down or when y ou straighten it make sure you use those heat protecting oil things LOL i never really have to straighten my hair because its long heavy and yeahh its already straight.. i always see my sisters do that..lolllll. hope that all helps?

>>?>

[EDIT: i wash my hair everyday. yes i know its bad. but my hair gets oily in one day so i HAVE to wash or i feel really dirty. i use herbal essences citrus fruits shampoo & conditioner. i use to dye my hair alot but i stopped about 2 years ago. and i straighten my hair every day]

Guest insekure

Bra length? Haha since its V shaped, the back looks longer than the front.

But when I tie it up, it doesnt look like I have hair that long cause my hair is really thin

Guest Batgirl
hey everybody! im just curious here as to what length people have their hair.

my hair is waist length and it feels like straw. its so dry =/

girls, how do you maintain your hair??

Is that you in yoru avatar? Well it could be the bleaching. One time when i was 17 i had a bad bleach job. Oh man. Couldnt drive with the windows down coz it would be so hard to untangle my hair. Try deep condition 3 times a week. Try to keep the heat styling to a minimal or you can be like me, spend $140 on a good hair dryer, $100 on a good straightner if u use it and that helps too.

I just use regular herbal essences moisturizing shampoo, and dove moisturizing conditioner. Every now and then i'll do a deeper conditioner but sometimes I dont have time to stand an additional 5 mins in the shower to let the conditioner work. I blow dry my hair, straighten any parts that like flips out funny. Then sometimes ill run like a quarter size amount of Pureology antifade complex Shinemax through out my hair concentrating on fly aways or places i want to really shine.

my hair is to my chest. well to the undercup of my boob a bit. I dont wanna grow it any longer. im thinking about takin an inch off my next cut

Guest sweetanxiety

heyyy. my hair is booty length. and it's super irritating to maintain. T_________________T i cant wait till i chop it all off. [i cant right now because of big dance concert coming up and if i did cut it i'd probably get strangled by my teacher]

rawr.

:)

Lol , "boobie length" . Made me laugh ;o;. I'm a guy but I have "bob length " hair ? I don't even know how long that is but I picked it because I assume it's short .

Guest ladee_bug

wow some of you had pretty long hair.

I used to have my hair between waist-length and boobie-length lol but it got too long for me to handle =/

So I cut it and had it a little longer than my shoulders. I told my dresser to make sure it'll still be able to fall behind my shoulders =)

now it's growing back and currently a liiiiiiitle shorter than boobie-length

but I'm planning to keep my hair long and strait. I want to get my long hair back. I need to grow out my layers though.

I wash and sometimes do conditioning. My hair gets frizzy when I get out of the shower or when it's drowzy/rainy outside ='(

I straiten my hair more often now and I use Head and Shoulders. =P

Archived