Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ Narajjang overloaded. Haha. Hope to see her in some psychopath drama or movie, someone with personality disorders, toggling among the host and its alters.

@pinaycliza‌ We are bias. ;) But, yes, Hope she wins something. Recognition is important to her and in her industry. More awards mean more directors and producers would notice her.

@hankitae42‌ & @KyoRean‌ Found a song for the Prospering Nara—"our dreams", a song she sang for the Olympics in China, 2008.

Live (with English lyrics)

MV

Guest OreoVampire

rainrainy said: @KyoRean‌ Narajjang overloaded. Haha. Hope to see her in some psychopath drama or movie, someone with personality disorders, toggling among the host and its alters.

@emme85 !! Chingu yah!

X_X X_X :-SS Was that our Nara ssiii?? Owh my god ! Looks like her to me. It was from chinese drama was it? So she already did horror drama,. A desperate ghost hunting for blood =))  HAHA LOL Start from today I don't want to go out late night to 7E even if I'm running out of Oreo. I will wait until the sun come out HAHA =)) ^emme85 chingu yah! That was a shocker I faint =))

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: @emme85 !! Chingu yah!

X_X X_X :-SS Was that our Nara ssiii?? Owh my god ! Looks like her to me. It was from chinese drama was it? So she already did horror drama,. A desperate ghost hunting for blood =))  HAHA LOL Start from today I don't want to go out late night to 7E even if I'm running out of Oreo. I will wait until the sun come out HAHA =)) ^emme85 chingu yah! That was a shocker I faint =))

@emme85 WHAT THE~ HAHAHA =))  Yes I remembered that in Bratty Princess, she was scaring his friend who is trying to deceive her for taking some treasures, was that it?  That scene was so fast HAHA She was with her friend who is also her helper and they were both disguising as ghosts.. HAHA that scene was one of the hilarious scenes in MBP, totally recommended for everyone to watch!! ;))
I was scared at first at that gif because it was in slow motion OMG~ Now I'm completely awake, laughing and scared at the same time~ :))

hankitae42

said:

@emme85 WHAT THE~ HAHAHA =))  Yes I remembered that in Bratty Princess, she was scaring his friend who is trying to deceive her for taking some treasures, was that it?  That scene was so fast HAHA She was with her friend who is also her helper and they were both disguising as ghosts.. HAHA that scene was one of the hilarious scenes in MBP, totally recommended for everyone to watch!! ;))
I was scared at first at that gif because it was in slow motion OMG~ Now I'm completely awake, laughing and scared at the same time~ :))

Guest OreoVampire

LOL =)) @emme85 I'm giggling die laughing at their fake ghost teeth LOL HAHA  :))
@hankitae42 yes indeed =))

Edit : LOL her voice. Nara ssii I can't sleep tonight :))

Guest OreoVampire

@emme85 thanks so much. I had great stomach exercise just now. LOL crazy. greateu greateu! HAHA
@hankitae42 Nara ssii will miss you. For tonight You want Nara ssii the ghost or the one who is going to the award? HAHA :)) ^emme85 again this thread is lively !

Edit : @hankitae42 /:) ^emme she already in bed after she left us here with Nara ssii the ghost and the fake ghost teeth of course lol :-S

@KyoRean Ghost or not, I'm waiting~ HAHA =))
@emme85 Thank you so much for the good laughs, that was such unexpected thing to happen~ =))  I really love Nara-ssi doing stuffs like these, being comical and all.  It really suits her best!  I missed her doing slapstick comedy like Bratty Princess, I really hope she is still able to do those.. :D

@hankitae42 @KyoReanI'm downloading JNR's album just now... hahaha.. her songs will be my lullaby...  I-)
Edit// Thanks to u hankitae.. I get to download all of her albums in that particular site...  :D
Sweet dreams all!! dream of the the JNR ghost with her fake teeth!  :))

Guest ChaYangSoon

Shk in Kbs drama 2012 Youu see JNR look like Shk

~~∆ 2012 KBS연기대상 대상시상 Daum배우신하균:

http://t.co/qBQScfFc3f

Guest OreoVampire

The award will be aired at 8:55PM KST isn't it? I can't wait. I wanna see Nara ssii  in glamor and glitter fashion and fame. Fighting!

Source from soompi live blog.