Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Hello, testing from imgur~  ~X( 7K8KTn5.gifEDIT: Yay!  Drunken Nara-ssi shows up!!~
Aww, images from imgur is not yet fixed :(  Since I can't post pictures here, I just upload some Narajjang Eopdets on my blogsite.  Check it out HERE! ;))
Angeljjangnara celebrates 5000th day with Nara-ssi and family! :)cr: AngelJJangnara via AllAbout JangNara Twitter

@emme85 HAHA yeah Nara-ssi is so drunk haha sorry Nara-ssi for using that gif~ =))Well, copying image or copying image URL does not work as well.. these images don't show up also on my phone.. even in incognito browser.. so the problem is in the imgur.. Might as well change hosting site again~ >.<

February 25, 2015
Jang Nara delivers self-made present to fans of 14 years
Source: Herald via Hancinema
photo569291.jpg
 Actress Jang Nara showed her special appreciation to her fans.
On her official website, a 'live time comment' event was held on the 8th. Jang Nara commented on her fans' posts in live time in celebration of the New Year. This allowed for communication with her fans.
She then picked 20 fans and sent them presents of books, soap, hand cream, fruit tea and handmade cookies.
Pictures of Jang Nara hand-making the cookies were posted online. She smiled brightly as she beat the dough and even checked the shapes of the cookies before she put them in the oven to bake.
She also held up a 'V' to show that her cookie-making was successful and gave a big thumbs-up after wrapping them.
She made the cookies for her fans on the 21st. She spread out the ingredients on her kitchen counter and did her best to make the most delicious cookies for her fans. She started around 8PM at night and finished around midnight. She thought of her fans who would be happy to receive her presents and even wrote handwritten cards. She hand-wrapped every present.
The cookie-making was Jang Nara's idea. Initially, the event was to send out hand-picked books to the fans but Jang expressed that she would like to be more thoughtful and added more. The fans who received Jang Nara's special gift set posted evidence shots on the bulletin board.
Jang's management Nara Zzang.Com said, "We've always wondered how we could repay the support she's been getting. We think this opportunity got us closer to the fans and we plan on making this a habit".
Meanwhile, Jang Nara starred in the MBC drama "Fated to Love You" and "Mister Baek". She was awarded the 2014 MBC "Best Act", "Best Couple" and "Most Popular". She's going to take a break until she finds something suitable for this year.

February 26, 2015
Jang Na Ra bakes special cookies for her fans
Source: STARN News
Actress Jang Na Ra baked special cookies for her fans.
On February 8th, Jang Na Ra held a special event on her official website in celebration of the new year, and had a special communication with her fans.
Jang Na Ra selected twenty out of all of the fans who participated in the event, and sent gift packages that include cookies that she baked, books, soaps, hand cream, fruit tea, and handwritten messages.
Today, photos that show Jang Na Ra baking the cookies were released through her official website. The photos show Jang Na Ra making cookie dough with a bright smile on her face, and thoroughly checking each piece before putting them into oven.
The photos also show Jang Na Ra showing a 'V' shape with her fingers while watching her cookies getting baked, and also posing with her thumbs up after finishing packing them.
Jang Na Ra baked the cookies on February 21st. Jang Na Ra went to a market to buy all of the ingredients she needs for cookies, and she made each piece with her best. Jang Na Ra started baking the cookies from about 8 PM, and she finished the job after midnight. It took a couple more hours until she finished backing them, but Jang Na Ra continued her job with huge excitement.
Jang Na Ra's management agency planned to send books only, but it is said that Jang Na Ra came up with the idea of sending hand-made cookies. Jang Na Ra told that she hopes to make another unforgettable memory for her fans, and selected each item carefully.
The gifts were sent out on February 24th, and all of the fans expressed their huge excitement by uploading photos on the board of Jang Na Ra's official website.
A representative of Jang Na Ra's management agency said, "Jang Na Ra has been looking for a chance to express her gratitude to her fans, and she prepared the gifts with huge excitement. She plans to prepare such events more often, and have much better communication with her fans."
Meanwhile, Jang Na Ra played in dramas 'Fated To Love You' and 'Mr. Baik' last year. She received three different awards during '2014 MBC Drama Awards,' and she is going to take a break for a while before deciding her next project.
20150226094132_54ee6bbc78a41_1.jpg/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

well just search around google in yesasia its $165 (aroun P8000 pesos) i think shipping is included, do you have that dvd now or its still in shipping? kyaahhh im so jealous :(

It's already with me, finished watching it already.. Kekeke.. Mine was the one with the lucky chip.. Ordered it during the Pre Order period... But I didnt get the cast's signature postcard.. Sigh.. If only I m not at student, or if only I m a very very rich kid, I will buy a few more set..

Before they release the news on the directors dvd, I went to buy the New Balance shoes that our Mi Young wore at the last few ep.. T-T the blue and purple one.. Cannot rmb the model number.. ><

Guest martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

ravenarabelle said:

@ravenarabelle  Hello and welcome to the thread chingu!!!

;)

)  Omomomo~ that is so expensive

:(

Well okay please PM me that online shop hihihi

:D

Thank you so much chingu!  

:)