Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42  :-O are you serious you're sleeping with mom? at this age? lol you must be cute boy I am amazed...you are amazing =))

^hankitae42 let's not sleep and make crazy, I mean we make fun of "NO UPDATE" until Nara ssii spot us HAHA .. this is lol :)) Nara ssii ! mianheyeo! Saranghaeyeo!

"My Love Patzzi" - an MBC's 10-episode Korean drama with a weird ending.  An interesting drama, I would categorize this as "sitdrama" (situational drama) because the whole drama took place in an amusement center.  I would personally ship for Kim Rae Won and Nara-ssi for this drama, for they always argue with each other.  This is the drama that introduced me to Nara-ssi's K-pop world.  I didn't know Nara-ssi was a singer back then until I watched this because of the drama's OST, "Sweet Dream."  I once watched a Nara-ssi interview and she stated that she, Kim Rae Won and Kim Jae Won are best of friends, so they did not have trouble talking with each other and filming together.  Nonetheless, it's a good drama.  It was aired in our country as "My Love Cindy", and it has bad ratings because of the popularity of Japanese Anime's. :))fyuA3Bh.jpg
VzZJLlD.jpg
40ZKcXq.jpg

pix are cr: from owner

Guest OreoVampire

lol @hankitae42 I thought you are sleeping in your room? Where is Nara ssii? did you see her in your room? HAHA :))

Edit : No update

@hankitae42
JN went to school with Kim Jae Won, so they already knew each other before hand, she said it made the kissing scene somewhat troublesome becuse of that. The ending of MLP has always made for a lot a comments some hating it some suggesting she didnt end up with so amd so. I think as is was not totally clear cut just who she ended up with that lead to this. Logic tells you she with Kim Rae Won but you could also take it as she was more happy to have two friends rather than one lover and never made that pick between them at all.

@KyoReanOur room is under construction.  I slept with mom, Nara-ssi slept in the living room like in FTLY. HAHAHA I have so many reasons~ =)) =)) =))
Lol at your edit HAAHAA :))  Jang Nara DC Gerori barely updates too, like there is just one post per day haaha.. ;))
@bjharm ssi Omomo~ But their kissing scene seems passionate.  Still, I can't accept the ending.  Writer is kind of messed up haaahaha~~ =))
EDIT ^KyoRean I posted your No Updates meme in my blogsite haaha :))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 sorry I am busy listening to Nara ssii's songs. Where are you? Still sleeping with mom? Why do you leave Nara ssii sleeping outside lol you cracked me up :)

Sorry I have no update about her. Should we move to Korea now? Now! Right now! Jigeum-eun It's No Update Time! lol  stress-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

Busy playing with her Tongue HAHA cute :))

tumblr_nibmfyt8pk1tetlqbo1_500.gif

Edit : ^hankitae42 hang in there I'm doing editing, gifs for you and Naraspark.

@KyoRean Hmm, I'm beginning to think that Nara-ssi really likes to stick her tongue out~aw486Wl.jpg
She does that very often.. but nevertheless, I want to go to Korea.
I am often asked what would I want to be in the future.  I always tell them that in the future I want to be a Korean.So me and Nara-ssi will understand each other very well.NMbFPfB.jpg
:((

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA lol @hankitae42 .. Indeed she owes us an explanation. I mean regarding her where about. HAHA... And her tongue explains how shy she is or her level of nervousness HAHA *I don't know, maybe.  

Haven't finish yet with your gifs. I wanna make fun still with NO UPDATE TIME. ^hankitae42 I think people from DC now is busy checking on us. The thread that keep on giving update in "No Update Time" HAHA :))

Edit : HAHA lol ^hankitae42 you want to be Korean... I just want to be Jang Nara Cat. She hugs the cat whenever she sleeps.
tumblr_nibpmoFp8t1tetlqbo1_500.png

Well, hello lurkers from DC!!!  We are both suffering from Nara-ssi No Update Time, the moment when people from Soompi are looking for updates at DC and people from DC are looking for updates at Soompi at the same time HAAHA =)) 
By the way, that second picture from your meme, she looks stunning and sexy~ :x That is from a Chinese movie, right? HAhaa I forgot title.. Also, if people from DC are checking up here, do they understand English completely?.. :-?3upoKCb.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 should we hack Nara ssii's website narajjang.com? We make website defacement. Change the website visual look to all our memes of "NO UPDATE" HAHAHA :)) She will come out from her shell lol.

LOL your edit is killing me :)) Nara ssii seducing a wall? aahhh I get it. It's Jimmy Ahjussii on the wall.
Edit :  NO UPDATE head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

@KyoRean, yeah!! Change all the pictures of Gallery to our no update memes, hahaaa!! :))  No, Nara-ssi, we're just kidding hihihii~~ ;))  HAHA she is seducing the wall~ =)) Flying With You is a movie that I have to see twice.  Story is making me scratch my head, lots of time paradox and stuff haahaa :))
@ChaYangSoon Omomo~ I think there are still no subs for that episode, no bothers to put sub on it :( I Think it's just a short show..
Also, @yeorobun , I'm selling pajamas again~ =))EFAB2PW.jpg
musMzIh.jpg
cr: owner

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA @hankitae42 =)) I was about to ask you.. is this JNR ssii thread or online shop lol =))  Thanks for clarifying HAHA

Edit : Still No Update kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12

@KyoRean I'm not even sure anymore if this is Nara-ssi thread or online shop, I'm going crazy~  ~X( =))
Let's just ask the geographers about it.MlMya7K.jpg
@Everyone , this is Geumho-Dong, located just south of Seoul, part of a redevelopment plan.QlQLJpR.jpg
As you can see here, Cha Yang Soon and Han Ki Tae are arguing and Oh Jun Tae watches from the back.  This alleyway is real, and at the time of Bright Girl's filming, it was still in development.xBGW83M.jpg
In 2008, I think the redevelopment plan in this place was finished, but the appearance as we see in Bright Girl in 2002 is still the same as today.Kdtrdlg.jpg
So if we want to reminisce the blast from the past Nara-ssi in SSOBG days, let's just come to this place. :))
pics credit: watermarkedInformation credit: DC Inside, wikipedia, google map
I was about to post this on SSOBG thread, but I held back, because that thread is dead. :((

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 let's go to the place tomorrow *Nael kayo! SSOBG fighting! Now they are no more Hankitae and CYS.. they are ...lol

tumblr_nic0kzUDFG1tetlqbo1_1280.png

Edit : No...no update yet boring-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 no sub ?, but is okkay, i want see JnR in Guerilla date ..

Haii chinggu maybee In here see this variety show "change" .. but i first see this variety show .. This Episode JNR ~~∆ http://t.co/vDcrcUVBIB

@ChaYangSoon Omomo~ That's a nice find!! I haven't seen this one..  HAHA if I was there, I would shout my heart out and cry if I see Nara-ssi blended with other people.. Huwaaa :-O =))  I think Nara-ssi has gone through more variety shows than one.. the title in the video 080330 means it's in 2008 right?.. And Nara-ssi's Jump! Jump! is the best when it comes to live performance~ ;))
@KyoRean You know what?  I read "Ahh jinjja" in Nara-ssi's voice HAHAHA =))  Nara-ssi.. please update jusaeyo.. :(( :(( :((And this time, I'm selling Nara-ssi.  The model is jacket, please don't mind it~ :))43HOSDW.jpg
2 pictures cr: owner