Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 I made correction to link. Please check partner.

Hello. Pretty girl in the house. From a photo shoot session and appeared in donga.com. Many sarangahae~ Nara ssiii. Yipuda!

tumblr_ni1q1gaEw41tetlqbo2_400.jpgtumblr_ni1q1gaEw41tetlqbo3_400.jpg
tumblr_ni1q1gaEw41tetlqbo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni1q1gaEw41tetlqbo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni1q1gaEw41tetlqbo6_500.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

LOL I just copy everything I think I have never seen before. I hope my memory chip working correctly right now.

Old article. About Nara ssii becomes a Professor.

한류스타 장나라, 교수되다.

tumblr_ni1s41Ujzk1tetlqbo1_500.jpg

Jang Na-ra becomes professor

2010-07-02

Korean actress Jang Na-ra will start a new career as university professor in China from September.

Jang, 29, was appointed a professor teaching students at the Department of Theater and Film in Beijing Huajia University in a ceremony on June 30.   Due to her popularity in China as a “Hallyu” star, more than 100 local reporters attended the ceremony to cover the event.     read full article: http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100701000972

Guest OreoVampire

Yah @hankitae42 chingu yah! Please help that guy, Nara ssii is .... HAHAHA.. from old movie poster.. What movie is that? I leave to you guys to answer _______________  HAHA :)) we play some guessing game here :P

4474120120921161936.jpg
Cr. howmovie.co.kr

@KyoRean Omo~ she became seonsaengnim.. please teach me professor-nim~a68GEBb.gif
LOL at the end~ :))
^KyoRean OMG!!! Oh Happy Day!!!!! Funniest Nara-ssi movie ever!!!! =))  That's where I discovered her song "After That Day", one of my super favorite songs.. I remembered the hemorrhoid scenes!!!!!  I was so laughing my heart out~ :))
gif cr: DC Inside 

@hankitae42: I wonder... does this mean that she's in China right now? Or do they actually know her SK address?!?!
EDIT: I think she's still in South Korea judging by the parcel at the back. They probably sent it to her company then. I'm being dumb right now lol.

AngelJJangNara have members that have meet Jn more than once over the years, but I doubt she would give out her home address, and then what home do they send it to, she has more than one, so I would say they would post it to her company and they get it too her.

Btw, My Love Patzzi gets a mention at the roundtable...

rtpatzzi

K-DRAMA SQUEE MOMENTS OF YOUR LIFE

Clockwatcher: This is a tough one because there are so many moments to choose from, so, I’ll just mention the first one that got me choked up and grabbing a tissue. It’s somewhat embarrassing when I look back because it was so cliché and not particularly great, but it was a scene in “My Love Patzzi” when Kang Seung Joon (Kim Jae Won) got on stage and saved Yang Song Yi (Jang Nara), who had been set up to be humiliated by the evil second lead. There was something about him stepping in at her worst moment that made my heart flutter. And to think that I was rooting for Kim Rae Won. LOL.

Read more here

Cr. Soompi

@anopinion Omo~ Kim Jae Won is Nara-ssi's knight in shining armor :))  That second lead actress is so evil!!  >:P
@bjharm Yes, her home is a secret place, I wonder where it is.. :-? :))
A very cool fan art by Pengudesign~8cpEsKc.jpg
pssdWRB.jpg
0Dahw0q.jpg

I wish I could draw something like that~ :(