Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

From Jang Nara Offiicial Soompi Thread.
Jigeumeun Jang Nara! Aporodo Jang Nara! Yowonhi Jang Nara! Fighting!
*Right now, Tomorrow & Forever Jang Nara!

nara_032?async&rand=0.012082284453038272
Sorry I was so confused just now of what happened. Outside now for my rountine check up,  hard for me to navigate thread. Trying hard from my tablet to make some Art. Anyhow Fighting Nara ssii !

Omomo~ our thread has been one of the hot topics in Jang Nara Gallery DC Inside again!  They posted my photo and lingx2's  photo of 5000th day commemoration!  Although I don't know why he did not included yours @KyoRean :-< but your gifs from the front page were all included there~ ;))  User is named 치약과칫솔 (roughly translates to Toothpaste and Toothbrush, lol) 
Link: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=85014&page=1 

Let's celebrate with Nara-ssi and Yang Dong Geun!!!~
FK4T08W.gif
.. and with Choi Daniel!!!~N5XtjjS.gif
=))
gifs cr: DC Inside

Guest rainrainy

Continuum celebration on this special day, 5000th day since Jang Nara's first debut as a singer on the 2nd May 2001

Below are some lovely songs by Jang Nara: A Mix of her singing at different occasions. These reveal the number of shows she had attended.

*Little nuggets: Nara-Ssi's first debut song as a singer on 2nd May 2001 is "Burying My Face With Tears." Her official acting debut is MBC sitcom, "New Non Stop", in June 2001. So, perhaps another celebration in a month's time?

Calling Out Love

Don't mind being alone

Confession

Prayer

Scar

Is it true?

Cr: Belong to the owner who uploaded these clips.

Guest rainrainy

hankitae42 said: @rainrainy Omomo, lovely collection you got there.. :x Wow those videos are made really well~ :D You must have posted those in Jang Nara k-pop thread, but it's okay~ ;)) I'm playing these music now while I work~ ;))

@bjharm ssi, I humbly ask you again~  [-O< I just found this picture from DC Inside.. and they said it's from a theater?  I guess this is Nara-ssi's first experience in acting, I read somewhere that Nara-ssi started loving acting when she joined his dad in theater~ ;))uGgFiFM.png
Well I'm not sure is she is really her in that picture though~ :))
pic cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

Yo what's Up! I heard someone made her 5000th snail run today. Wow that's awesome. My hats off to you Jang Nara ssii. Allow me to join your next run. We gonna run even far this time. I follow you! Fighting!

happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507She Never stop running.. More power to Snail Pace!

23__1_?async&rand=0.7528345894448438

RunNaraRun2?async&rand=0.143554746258981

RunNaraRun__1_?async&rand=0.191796561285

@hankitae42 hey chingu yah... you are the SPAM King of Nara ssii Soompi Thread now HAHA. She will love you more, and me lesser :((

@KyoRean Omomomo~ where have you been?  Nara-ssi's been calling you all day~dcbUyyv.gif
=))
HAHA Nara-ssi knows you're busy like her.. so no worries hihi ;))  Wow.. she has been running from 2002 up to now.. :D  nice gifs you have made.. ;))You have to spam too~ :((
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

aigooo LOL-! @hankitae42 I'm calling her now. Beep Beep beeepppp :)] I think she's picking up her phone. yoboseyo :P *Emotional talk now, I think she misses me so much >:D< HAHA

FTLY1-cry2?async&rand=0.7778273834165074FTLY1-cry1?async&rand=0.1524891577942894

Yea .. She been running since. Run like a Snail since 2002 HAHA lol :))
Edit : Me SPAM too? I'm giving you all the space here. You can go to Korea you know. So keep Spamming. I'm gonna stay. Just taking it lay low now HAHA ;))

LOL I just noticed when I looked back at my gifs. Too much magenta like @rainrainy chingu pointed out before HAHAHA too much magenta =))

Gif cr. DC

Guest OreoVampire

@Skellig I spotted you chingu .. Miss you.. I wish you well on behalf of Nara ssii and myself.. from both of us ;))

Just simple make up and wire hair style :)) *Sorry I'm not sure what to call it, just wanna say she still looking sexy.

Gif_-_interview?async&rand=0.38573485450

Signature thumbs up like always. ~nARA^^,,  ^^(ssii~  ;))
lovely?async&rand=0.32613443702296074
Gif/pic cr.owner