Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

bjharm said: ow right how old am I, well old enough to be Nara's father. That why I never what shall we say..have romantic ideas in regard to her, more the older Uncle .:-)
born 1962

Omomomo~ yPv2aZw.gif
Jusongeyo, ahbuji @bjharm.. :(( ^:)^ Thank you for insights too!!
@KyoRean I'm changing my fave OTP now, I go for jo in sung + Nara-ssi HAHA =)) Looks like I'm getting old~Well, I got that pic from DC, God knows where did that user got it from, looks like a yearbook photo from Yale Girls High School HAHA =))
gif cr: DC

Guest OreoVampire

Alright @everyone. Statistic time for January. Awesome January for Nara ssii.. Nara ssi how are you? no eopdete? I don't know how @hankitae42 spell it HAHA funny. No tweet Nara ssii yah ^#(^ Andwaee you must show some sign .. Alright we wait.

Statistic January 8, 2014 Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. Looks like JNR Official Soompi Thread remain excellent on the top of Actor & Actress Board of Soompi Thread. No one can challenged this thread movement of Snail pace. Please believe it. Fighting!
super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522

150108_Stat_JNR_OST?async&rand=0.8197624

KyoRean

said: @hankitae42 .. I even discovered

Nara ssii's nude photo ;)

) .. Seriously the Headline was like that. But actually that photo taken when she was a little girl. Maybe around age 6-7. Not sure. I really don't want to post it here. Whoever found that photo I wish please don't post it here, I kinda shy looking at it. I wonder how that photo get on the internet. Could be from Nara ssii Ahbuji and her Omma or third party like TV station, they get it from interview. I don't know.

@pinaycliza HAHA I have that very picture here in my Nara-ssi database, but I still can't post it here, @KyoRean might have her cheeks so red and might get sick~ :))
Meanwhile, in China~http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTA3ODEzNg==.html
Sexy Nara-ssi dancing~ \:D/cr: chizi12
EDIT: I'm still having trouble embedding videos from Youku.

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 hey don't worry. I'm not controlling this place and restricted anyone with terms and rules. You really have rights to do what you think is right. Just be a wise guy. I can go out for cycling if I feel shy looking at it :-\" Look how Soo Young & Kim Mi Young reaction, she drunk herself after she found out "You have nude photo on internet !!" HAHA :))

FTLY1-phone12?async&rand=0.7281430330921
I do not have nude photo, you get me?!!

FTLY1-preg3?async&rand=0.278734857383966
Ooooo Omma Owh Jaseonghapnida .. that nude photo was just for fun..

FTLY1-drunk2?async&rand=0.21373113166773
FTLY1-drunk?async&rand=0.746031881072730
I ...have no nude photo .... lol her glasses.. shiroo..andwae!!
Gif cr.owner

She is 21 years old here and no one will ever argue with me about it.  No one.  X(  [-X lMScjo7.jpg
cr: watermarked
@KyoRean all right, copy that! ;) Omomomo~  HAHA I like how you put a story out of those different gifs =))  I missed her comical acting :))

Okay, let's clear some things up. @bjharm ahbuji, can you please enlighten me on what's going on here?th2zIGU.gif
mAm1s4B.gif
Here is the show. (Part 1 only.  Watch it at your own risk. Two things might happen: You will melt with Nara-ssi's cuteness, or this video may haunt your dreams.)http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5Njg4NjYw.html
gifs cr: rightful ownervideo cr: Where To Buy Something

LOL. I love Mi-Young's and Soo-young's reactions to the "Nude Scandal". If only I knew how to create gifs. Aigoo aigoo- I would have put in the pic where Mi-young is making a face after imagining that "Appa Scene" in FTLY.

Guest OreoVampire

Do you remember the scene where Kim Mi Young felt hungry and she went to kitchen to explore the wonder of the fridge on her first night at Geoni house. So this is how her face looked like.

Excuse me please make way for the queen of Ocean.. Kim Mi Young featuring Nemo and friend HAHA =)) lol

NemoNara?async&rand=0.6258146157563066

Guest Lindahz

Happy 5000 days Jang Nara-ssi! May your career span another 5000 days where it may be filled with only the happiest of memories. Congratulations on such an incredible journey and I hope that life treats you well. Looking forward to your future projects! :)

Omomo~ @anopinion Thank you for sharing video~ ;))  Happy 5000 days, Nara-ssi!!  @KyoRean , we need to make a video like this~ Soompi version!! ;))And put it in front page :D  Also, please change thread title! Haha jusongeyo jongmal, I have many request~ :D

hankitae42 said: Okay, let's clear some things up. @bjharm ahbuji, can you please enlighten me on what's going on here?Here is the show. (Part 1 only.  Watch it at your own risk. Two things might happen: You will melt with Nara-ssi's cuteness, or this video may haunt your dreams.)http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE5Njg4NjYw.html
gifs cr: rightful ownervideo cr: Where To Buy Something