Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Hi @everyone. I don't have realtime update. Dropping by just to hightlight the awards Nara ssii won in year 2014. Also clip from previous award. Nara Ssii Congratulations. Let's love her more! Nara ssii fighting!

Standing_Ovation_Banner?async&rand=0.231
anigif?async&rand=0.5059115998614473

Recent winning. A Tripple Crown.

Credit to uploder.

Edit : @hankitae42 .. what do you mean checked our room? Are we sleeping in a dorm .. and Nara ssii in it? HAHA bad news for Nara ssii then :))

@KyoRean Yes, I really meant our room.  Me and Nara-ssi sleep together.  In my dreams HAHAHA =)) 
@Yeorobun , today is Thursday, so it's time for throwback pictures.~ ;))N6XnDnh.jpg
ZIuqbeJ.jpg
nA0ed2o.jpg
mQegXqQ.jpg
cr: owners
HAHA those are so vintage.. I think I was addicted to anime back then when she posed for these photos~ :))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 #thursday throwback? Alright.. I have New Non Stop romantic photo here. Very classic moment. Nara ssii holding the usual size Handphone. Yang Don Geun holding the epic size Mobile phone :))

d55d1b47464c0e22ccdfa7b2b2e317?async&ran
Photo credit owner

HAHA OMG at YDG's phone, totally from during a war :))  When he tries to contact Nara-ssi it makes a buzzing sound~ =)) That is the episode where Nara-ssi is doing some things that YDG really hates, was that it? :))
Well, here are some more throwback pics! ;))ZmdTM12.jpgZtH1QYE.jpgMqbFDtr.jpgoAk3TGl.jpg0GVLN0M.jpgcr: owner:x

@KyoRean OMG just where did you get those HAHA =))  I think there are so many Jang Nara fan sites that are not searchable by google.. judging by those pics, looks like what we are posting here in soompi are just 2% of all the pictures of Nara-ssi, the other 98% are unseen~  >-) :))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean OMG just where did you get those HAHA =))  I think there are so many Jang Nara fan sites that are not searchable by google.. judging by those pics, looks like what we are posting here in soompi are just 2% of all the pictures of Nara-ssi, the other 98% are unseen~  >-) :))

@KyoRean I bet that there are more pictures and videos from China, and that's why I'm browsing in youku and soku, painfully relying on google translate and small thumbnails that resembles pics of Nara-ssi.  I'm feeling that DC Inside is not enough HAHA just kidding, Thunderhead-ssi.  You know I love you. :x  :))  

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 again I agree with you. That is why now I'm browsing other country's google and Baidu to link to my searching. But I never tried other search engine like Yahoo and so forth, it could give slightly different result, I'm not sure. If I want to look for her content from China I will use her Chinese name, Korea I use hangul name. People on DC are now seems desperately looking for old album, old drama from her. All are #throwback type of content HAHA :)) You know right she didn't have many Korean Drama. Luckily she also a singer, a model and we can still hoping for materials from these activities scattered in the sea of Internet. SPAM or not, we just do what we can. Paste it here. But make sure to merge these collections to our external storage so that we can be sure it remain in this thread.

Guest lowieblue_me

...Hello @Guys..
...wow! @Kyorean @Hankitae42  you two really are working hard!... thanks so much..  :x :x :\"> 

@KyoRean yes yes!! I also type in Nara-ssi's chinese name~ ;)) Yes, paste everything here, but we must be careful, we might post something with copyright issues hahaa~ :))  No, never rely on Yahoo, they really give different results~
But then again, I will never stop posting pictures like this.~BOzNOfU.jpg
cr: ownerkekeekekee~
@lowieblue_me Omomo~ HAHA We are feeding you with lots of Nara-ssi contents here in Soompi~ ;)) We are making sure you are full of Nara-ssi information~ :D 

will add up the years she been active so of course the amount of photos of her are beyond counting, and then you add in those taken by fans over the years and the number just keeps growing. Her own fan page had lots of HQ photos uploaded by her father or managers over the years. There used to be I think it was a Thai blog that had a JN section, much like here on soompi, that had a lot too, sadly each year more and more fan run web site close down rather than get hasseled with copyright hits. There also of couse angeljang over in China, though I am not sure if non members can get into there. But I think for every photo you seen there a 100 you have not, so there always something new popping up.

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: Children I was watching 200 Pound Beauty yesterday and now I ship Joo Jin-mo and Jang Nara. I hope they act in a movie/drama/cf together ;;)

@bjharm I actually spotted you in maybe a very, very old cobwebbed Jang Nara thread in the internet, called afspot, I found most pictures of Nara-ssi in her times when she was just starting in acting.~ ;))  I have to keep on searching, Nara-ssi might have more sexy pictures *sniff, sniff* (Hmm, I have sudden nosebleed, excuse me please)
Also, I remembered @ChaYangSoon when i saw this.http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU4NDI4ODg=.html

cr: weishuaitianIf you translate the title of the video roughly, it would be "Jang Nara in most idiotic piece of fried chicken ad" =)) =)) =))And in a day like today, @KyoRean and I are raping insightful buttons.=))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 .. I even discovered Nara ssii's nude photo ;)) .. Seriously the Headline was like that. But actually that photo taken when she was a little girl. Maybe around age 6-7. Not sure. I really don't want to post it here. Whoever found that photo I wish please don't post it here, I kinda shy looking at it. I wonder how that photo get on the internet. Could be from Nara ssii Ahbuji and her Omma or third party like TV station, they get it from interview. I don't know.

@KyoRean Well, guess what.. I have it too~ HIhiihihihihi ;)) Me too!!!! I'm having second thoughts about posting it, I mean it's really bad posting these in the internet, even if it was a picture of a child or baby.  It would offend our Nara-ssi =(( 
I'm going to post these super blast from the past instead.r4ajd2q.jpgjSan0S4.png
=))cr: DC

@KyoRean So Ji-sub is there. So is Joo Jin-mo. ;) I like those ajussis. I don't like the young ones. I used to like Joo Won and Kim Soo Hyun. But as I'm getting older I like the older kkotminam ajussis- So Ji-sub, Jang Hyuk, Joo Jin-mo, Kang Dong-won, Lee Joon-gi and Jung Woo-sung. So any one of them for woori Nara.