Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Guest rainrainy

pinaycliza said: bjharm said:I would count IU as a more natural singer than JN, that she more naturaly gifted, while JN had to work harder, I think JN time in China did a lot to increase JN's range and control of her voice. Of course on the the other side JN a way better actress than IU so it all = out I guess

Guest rainrainy

pinaycliza said: rainrainy said: It's not her; it's the script writer. lol...She needs to work with a better one. I must admit that I did have difficulty continuing the drama half way through. Anyway, the key actors and actresses pretty much save it by giving their best in the last two episodes.

Guest rainrainy

An old clip from YouKu (in Chinese): Jang Nara's house in Beijing. She has mini recording and dance rooms. =)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjIwNjY0MTY=.html

ChaYangSoon said:

Nara-ssi guested in X man in 2004. What looks like a weak and fragile Nara-ssi was able to win several times in 'push butt' game because of her charm. Kim Jong Min even felt electricity just by shaking her hands LOL

:)

) EDIT: there is english sub available. It

pinaycliza said: Ahpheng said: Aww...so nice to see the interactions between SHK and JNR here, a friendly touch from NR (top pic) and what appears to be 'naughty' touch from SHK (bottom pic) ? Haha, I am sure it is just the camera angle but it sure does look like he is touching her boobs....lol 

can someone tell me what ep is this in NNstop?
lol its obvious im shipping them too *blush

taken from healing camp clip:(lindahz sub)
vlcsnap-2015-01-04-19h48m47s101_zps22957401.png

vlcsnap-2015-01-04-19h49m11s166_zpse6e23e99.png

Nara-unnie when will be ur next project  w/ In sung oppa?...
i hope its a romcom drama--if ever,1st for InSung if im not mistaken

Guest OreoVampire

bluenix_me said: can someone tell me what ep is this in NNstop?
lol its obvious im shipping them too *blush
Nara-unnie when will be ur next project  w/ In sung oppa?...

@KyoRean HAHA Wow another pic to be added to my signature tongue collection!!  Thank you HAHA :))
@bluenix_me OMG~ There's that episode uploaded to Youtube but only with Japanese subtitles :(  I think that episode is where Jang Nara tries to seduce every guy in the cast~ =))EDIT:  Also, I love how you put Narajjang Soompi logo in your pix.. now we're really official~ :D
@jeslyn1996 chingu ah where are you >.<

@rainrainy OMG.  I just... I just love you guys. :x  Our Nara-ssi has so many different facial expressions.  Sad, funny, scared, dorky.. ;))
Guys from DC Inside are enjoying their No Update Times as well, a user there just uploaded over 30 pictures of Nara-ssi doing the V-sign.  HAHA =))
Also, can anyone tell me what the heck is going on in here?~kO8yGfU.jpg
FpIdD7q.gif
cr: DC Inside