Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

@KyoRean chingu yah, wow~ Please write more long articles like this.. ;)) Thank you for that information.. a website is pretty difficult to handle.. you know what?  ^KyoRean and I should be in charge of Narajjang.com .. because we always spam HAHAHAA =))
Last night I slept with phone in my hand, good thing I did not lie on it, when I turned on my phone a young picture of Nara-ssi greeted me HAHA :))

In any case ^KyoRean or anybody else posts a picture of young and cute Nara-ssi with her bubbly appearance and blonde hair, this thread might shine so bright you're gonna need these:uRnApo1.jpg4b2ZoiO.jpg
=))pics cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 ah wowW *ahjuma gyote gagoshipoyeo you have a taste of ahjumma HAHA  you gonna grow old fast with that sunglasses lol LOL :)) you were drunk last night and you were jumping jumping to bed like this HAHA please B-)

Drunk Kim Mi Young. Crawling back to bed just like Nara Eunni
from New Non Stop.
1__1_?async&rand=0.321887356236688742__1_?async&rand=0.138962589189525861935650979_ff88f5a2?async&rand=0.4850853
Gif credit to friends from DC gallery Korea. Wow far travel gifs. Asaa!!
P/S : ^hankitae42 you are teasing me about writing long. Wait for pay back time from Nara ssii on behalf of me [-X

@KyoRean @yeorobun Look at the first gif.. why does she have to act like a ghost HAHAHAA =)) That one is so hilarious haaahah.. I'm sorry I laugh non stop~ :)Now I remembered Nara-ssi climbing up pedestrian lane~qgX4yq2.gif
=))

I always find Nara-ssi funny and attractive when she is half-asleep and half-awake like this~P1ncDZV.jpg
=))
pic and gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 chingu ah.. the first gif wasn't a ghost Nara ssii in gif.. I believe she was making a new choreography HAHA .. it was supposed to be a giddy dance =))

Me and Nara ssii we just woke up actually. Girls dorm you know how. Don't let hankitae42 in the dorm :P. I leave Dj ^hankitae and ^yereobun for a while with morning face, late and struggling to text an excuse. Expression priceless.. Hairstyle oowwoh can't tell awesome :))

BBFB-wakeup?async&rand=0.041921593462303

P/S: No new drama. Just a suggestion. we can always watch again her drama like, I list some here 1. Baby Faced Beauty 2. Hakgyo 2013 3.SSOBG 4.Bratty Princess and also films like 1. Happy Days 2. Sky and Sea and many more. Alright. *Yereobun jumbi chaeteosoyeo?!! ^everyone are you ready?!! Have a great day and Welcome to Jang Nara Ofiicial Soompi Thread Assa!!!

HAHA a mood breaker. We love her.
Nara-gremlin?async&rand=0.61139358719459

^Yeorobun, I will be writing an article here.  I'll try to be as serious as possible.
This article will be entitled: Mystery Behind Jang Nara's Hands9QM8xqv.jpg
What is with Nara-ssi's hands?  Why does she do this stuff often times?  Let's dig deeper into the meaning of this by looking up the meaning of the word mannerism.man·ner·ismˈmanəˌrizəm/noun

1. 1.a habitual gesture or way of speaking or behaving; an idiosyncrasy."learning the great man's speeches and studying his mannerisms"
    synonyms:idiosyncrasyquirkoddityfoibletraitpeculiarityhabit,characteristictic"she built an act around the mannerisms she'd picked up from her mother and her aunts"
    Hmm, it says "habitual gesture", looks like the reason behind her doing this is because she just does it from time to time.  Are her hands soft?  So she can sleep well even when she lies on her hand?  She may be always startled like the picture below.pW68o83.jpg
    We may never know.  She might be applying make up on the spot.lFQuRVe.jpg
    OR, she might be secretly talking to someone over a wireless bluetooth receiver like those in spy movies.T47IOaD.gif
    "Hello? I'm busy right now in a photo shoot.  Call me back later."
    There is one more mysterious reason behind Nara-ssi's mannerism.  People began to suspect not only the softness of her hands, but the taste of her hands.AIctJCZ.jpg
    Now this will make our heads spin.  The question is why?  Why is she putting her finger in her mouth?  Is it tasty?  Or is she just controlling her feelings towards the softness of her hands?Wq22oOU.gifu91HjiL.gif
    Conclusion:  No reason behind it.  Because Nara-ssi is Nara-ssi.=)) =)) =))
    All pix and gifs are credited to rightful owners, I don't own any of them.

Guest rainrainy

@rainrainy ssi, Oh my God. You are so awesome HAAAHAHA =)) Nara-ssi-ism.  I've learned a new word haaaahaa~ :))  Omo, I have to check myself if I already have that Nara-ssi-ism.  I'm the worst case scenario~ :(( :))

You are nara-ssii-tic. A disorder chararterized with overwhelming admiration of nara-ssii. Lol. ( ^^,)~

Well, we all are sort of nara-ssii-tic, whether borderline, acute or chronic. Hahaa.

hmm will she said in the past that her hands are large and putting them near her face makes them look even bigger..thus they also make her face look smaller, something korean and asians in general seem to judge as attractive, she also has the conducting herself with her free hand when singing, the poking out of her tongue to add to the list

Well, @bjharm pretty sums everything up~ :))  She has so many expressions, included are these "putting hands on face" and "sticking out tongue"~ ;))  She is so full of spirit and her appearance always shines, thus I usually call her "bubbly".. and yes putting hands on face make face look smaller~ and there's one thing I also always notice even in her dramas!  She always touch her nostrils, like wiping something beneath her nose, especially after crying.  I think she's emphasizing her pointy nose~ ;))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 what are you doing with my past art work? :-L I'm really mad right now. But you are lucky Doctor just gave me some injection on my head and I became weak. Yet Nara ssii is here for justice on behalf of me.

You have no choice. What are your last words? Niga Nakamura? revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

anigif?async&rand=0.34377008253378016

@KyoRean OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is the gif that topples all of Nara-ssi gifs!!!!!!!!!!  Wuaaahh!!! :-O :)) :)) Please kill me, Nara-ssi!  May Our Nara Prosper!!!!!! =))  I will definitely post this on my blog haahahahaha~~~ =)) Sorry ^KyoRean, I think I may die laughing after Nara-ssi shoots me hahaha thank you so much for this gif!!! I've been waiting for this haahaha.. @Yeorobun , you saw it FIRST here in Narajjang Soompi Thread, official copyright 2015 by ^KyoRean~ :))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 nara ssii -ticc chingu ah .. sorry I was away. Lemme change the siggy on the gif and then you post it on your blog. I am so kind today. *No actually I really want Nara ssii "to do it to ^hankitae42 :P " for me. Nara ssii pull the trigger jusaeyeo :((

revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928^hankitae42 nara-ticc chingu ah *Cool you got new name from ^rainrainy chingu HAHA . Alright here you go. With @hankitae42 Naraspark watermark on it. Please don't praise me I had torn jeans
because of you :o)
hankitae42?async&rand=0.9416429366643655

@KyoRean chingu ah OMG.. wooooohh!!! Weeeehoooo!!! :x =)) =))  This is by far the best gif of all time, toppled the vegetable gif that placed second..
Thank you so much ^KyoRean chingu .. I don't know how to repay you back.. I will just post these artworks that I've done..ByElcfM.jpg
obYlCbe.jpg
;))Haha these are only rendered in photoshop~ :)) The Korean words there is "Jang Nara neun mae u arumdawoyo" which means "Jang Nara is very beautiful." ;))
^KyoRean , the post on my blog is here! ;))

Guest OreoVampire

Dear @hankitae42 , kicked1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Listen .. I'm in this cell right now, trying my best to make you
understand that, you really don't have to thanking me :(( why
so hard to make you understand ^#(^
1935650979_80d0e0d6?async&rand=0.0786110

And my favorite Oppa is still Yang Dong Geun and the
best couple from New Non Stop with Nara Eunni.
I don't need any sandwich couple like in your post above me
 innocent-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

2_online?async&rand=0.6005943452393787

I mean it ! Jeongmal ! :)]
admin-power-smiley-face.gif?1302011301
Shiroyeo !
BBFB-wakeup4?async&rand=0.43501865210147

Sincerely me,
@KyoRean
dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498
Gifs cr.owner

Edit : I delurked to NaraSpark and it's awesome. Keep it up. You have my support from behind the scene that's all I want. Fighting!

:)] Why you give me awesome :-/ I want LOL !  :(( now give me!

@KyoRean Wow!!  Nara-ssi + YDG dancing hiphop~ :x :x :x :)) Yes, this will be my best OTP, second only will be JH haahaha =))HAHA I just want to thank you, that's all~ :)) The next time I thank you, Nara-ssi will kill me~FbR2VJk.gifpPBHaEZ.gif
And Nara-ssi's manager will not care about it.FhYXMkD.gif
=)) =))
gifs cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

Dear @hankitae42 nara ticc chingu ah depressed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

please I was trying to make you mad at me.
Why you still acting cool. :-/
Why you give me awesome! I want lol
And that gif Nara ssii's Manager ahjussii
What is he doing in Nara Ssii Official Soompi Thread?
Can't he just wait outside thread?
expulsion-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286

654783576_6f177bd8_EB8884EAB5B?async&ran
FTLY1-phone15?async&rand=0.9029280110738
Bratty-21?async&rand=0.9890328524563103
ku9pSKg?async&rand=0.8863876479616276
981311386_75a0424b?async&rand=0.63852374

I'm sincere
@KyoRean
super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522
All gifs are not mine. Credit to owner.