I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pongie

random azn: ahahhahaha! you can't say NO WAY JOSE! only I can! UGH!! you cheat.

Moi, Cheated? Pssh! Pfft!

Anywho, TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

funny btw. >.<

not all girls are mean.

Guest HANAo1

whaa-?! go out with you?! uh, how old are you? i'm pretty young, it could be illegal for us to go out.

*runs away*

i dont get the last comic -____- but the second one is.....sad. and you keep on misunderstanding my comments!! GRR

Guest Mae!

OMG!

This update has got to be the funniest.

My grandma thinks I'm a psycho now bc I'm laughing at the computer screen all by myself :D

Your lazy?!!!! ME too!!!

Amazing how we have things in common hehe.

Well UPDATE MORE MORE!!!

I don't care if your lazy be giving to other lazy people out there.just keedin' :D

I'm not a MEANIE!!

Guest katamari

LOL. Restraining order? o_o

That means I have to rip that up now.

AND GUESS WHAT. I WAS FILMING THE TIME YOUR PROFESSOR RAPED YOU.

And if you don't want this seen by the world, update. DUN DUN DUNNN. +_+

Guest itz_n_obsession

hahaha thanks for the pm, i love this flying squirrel, really made my day *night* lol :lol:

Guest poopiness

ichikawaii: well are you a dummy? XD. Nope she didn't kill him...yet. And I moved you to 11! :D, with good behavior I'll think about putting you at 10 ;D

indefinable: WOW?! REALLY? SO DID I! ahaha I guessed on 3/4 of the multiple choice woot! T__T I'm dumb. My summer? Well only if you consider sleeping fun.

xblush: I WAS SO HAPPY I ALMOST HAD TO CHANGE UNDERWEAR!! Well here I go by poopiness, but a lot of other people just call me good looking ;D.

lo0say: ahahaha definitely not Korean! I think I am actually a bit tanner than I appear here. I think it's my webcam and room light.

juhjenn: don't lie! I know you've pulled knives on people before! They're just too scared to tell on you! Yea I would get tired of the PM List but if it means I get replies like yours, it's totally worth it!!!

poopiness = WOOT DE WOOP!

Jennifer = UGH!!

j1youngxj3: STILL!! He was busy! She's so unfair!!

ladee_bug: THANK GOD you're not prego. I don't think I have enough in my piggy bank to pay child support.

vietgal: Well it was an invitation only thing, but you seem like a cool kid, so I'll let you in this time ;D

bORicha.: ahaha flower on hair? So that I can look pretty when I die? AWW!! You're so considerate!

eunhyung: I listen. Sometimes. Well to the important stuff. Like... "Dinner's ready!"

anniieeboo: well then try it! What's stopping you!? :D

-JAYee_o4: ahaha a lot of people didn't seem to get the last one. Well "cold feet" is a term that kinda mean you're scared or nervous. So basically he's having the butterflies and is too scared to approach the girl, so he put on some UGGs <- the snowboots, to get rid of his "cold feet"

hyukiemylove: well how many of your guy friends did you stab?

conscience: Am I treated like that? Let me check. *feels the stab wound on my back* Yep. I think so.

jen: CA with the rest of the asians :D. Well it didn't hurt me, but must of been a bit.ch for the fetus.

sachiko_x: can't talk much? That's a poor excuse. I'm disappointed in you.

untouched.hart: I buy the scripts on ebay :D Some guy in China sells them ;D

( BEAUTIFUL; life ): Yea with the stick figures I can pull off more perverted stuff :D, the chubby cute one is too cute to pull off perverted stuff :D

random azn: yea not all girls, just 99% :D

Little Miss Snackwrap: Miss you? Please! It's not like I cried for 30 mins, and then my mom came in and saw me crying and then got mad because boys are not supposed to cry and slapped me in the face or anything. But boy could my mom slap. GOSSIP? You owe me! I still need to hear details on that bestfriend love of yours.

HANAo1: well I can always use whiteout on my birth certificate. :D Oh and the last one? He has cold feet, and well "cold feet" is a term that is often use to express that you're scared or nervous. So basically he's having the butterflies and so is too scared to approach the girl, so he put on some UGGs [ the snowboots], to get rid of his "cold feet".

Se7enBoi: YES! thanks for asking!

Mae!: Seriously! So much in common! I think we're soul mate.

katamari: Filming?! UGH!! You're so gross! That's an invasion of privacy!! But uh...can I get a copy?

xjaneeex: <3 X 10

UPDATE NINETEEN 7-13-07

FAQ:

OMG AGAIN FINALLY! WHAT THE HELL?

- Okay so funny story. I was helping this old lady cross the street right? And then this van pulled up. The door slid open and 3 arms reached out and grabbed me. Next thing I know I'm in some kind of abandoned barn. Then these three super hot chicks came out. And they were like "Yo!" and so I was like "what the hell?" and then the girl on the right punched me in the face, and I think it dislocated my jaw because I couldn't move my jaw, but then she followed up with an uppercut, and my jaw popped back in. And then I started writing the reply to this thread.

OMG ANOTHER T-SHIRT DESIGN?! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! GO MAKE SOME REAL COMICS! NOOB FACE!

- Jesus! I almost cried! WOW! You are very good at being mean!

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO UPDATE WITH A WEBCAM PIC?! WHAT THE HELL?! I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE!

- You can't stab me in the face! That's illegal!!

------------------++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

COMIC 1: What girls really mean... [again]

COMMUNICATE2.jpg

^ NEWEST one. Communication sucks. YOU HAVE TO ZOOM IN TO SEE THEIR COOL CLOTHES!

COMIC 2: NO PASS BACK!

comic_nopassback-fixed.jpg

Very old, but I still love it. One of my old favorites.

COMIC 3: UGLY CHICK

comicuglychick6xv.jpg

ahahah okay really old one, you can tell by how nasty it looks. Oh and it's kinda mean too! But laugh anyways!

------------------++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

ANNOUNCEMENT: OKAY so I updated the PM list. Check to see if it's correct :D

PM LIST

1. mermaid

2. random azn

3. bORicha.

4. katamari

5. untouched.hart

6. jen

7. lo0say

8. -JAYee_o4

9. anniieeboo

10. juhjenn

11. ichikawaii

12. conscience

13. lov3.y0u

14. viet13aby90

15. alena_thao

16. xblush

17. hyukiemylove

18. Little Miss Snackwrap

19. dragonjade

20. lilmelon213

21. sueyun x3 minwoo

22. Mae!

23. lilchan

24. j1youngxj3

25. bbasya

26. ladee_bug

27. sachiko_x

28. indefinable

29. wOrtHwHiL

30. eunhyung

31. pinkmarker

32. HANAo1

33. c a t h e r s

34. eternal.happiness

35. PUMPK1N

36. phear.

37. Ll 7l

38. smiless

39. ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

40. itz_n_obsession

41. Elee

42. vietgal

Guest xblush

FIRST FIRST O.O WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

GOTTA SLEEP THO. RETURN TO EDIT TMRW ^^ KEKEKE.

edit:

OMGOMG. XD I forgot to return to edit. HEHEHE...

I am NOT.. going to call you goodlooking =.='

I'll call you pooopie. XDD. DNMIT POOOPIE..

where are you ><?!?! updateeeee sooon!! ><

you've beeeen goneeee for soooo longgg...

like... 2 weeeeks already!!! T^T ...

Guest viet13aby90

viet13aby90: ahaha too late! It's settled!!

Oh darn, lol. Next time, yeah? Haha.

I can't believe I forgot to comment on Update Eighteen.

Well better late than never, right? Lol.

COMIC 1: What girls really mean...

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...y_Poopiness.png

^ My newest one. Also in PNG format. I'm planning on doing a series of these, at least 3 more I think.

Puahaha, girls rule :D

COMIC 2: Hey LOOK!!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...ic_Squirrel.jpg

Another old strip. This is how a simple pick up line can go wrong.

Hahahahahaha, this one was supppper funny ^_^

COMIC 3: Cold feet? No problem.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...c_Cold_Feet.jpg

Another old strip. It was part of a whole series entitled " Dating Lessons" or "Dating 101" or something. Basically it teaches you stuff about dating ;D.

Haha, this one was cute.

OMG AGAIN FINALLY! WHAT THE HELL?

- Okay so funny story. I was helping this old lady cross the street right? And then this van pulled up. The door slid open and 3 arms reached out and grabbed me. Next thing I know I'm in some kind of abandoned barn. Then these three super hot chicks came out. And they were like "Yo!" and so I was like "what the hell?" and then the girl on the right punched me in the face, and I think it dislocated my jaw because I couldn't move my jaw, but then she followed up with an uppercut, and my jaw popped back in. And then I started writing the reply to this thread.

Mmmk, so don't hit me, but I don't get it? Lolol.

OMG ANOTHER T-SHIRT DESIGN?! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! GO MAKE SOME REAL COMICS! NOOB FACE!

- Jesus! I almost cried! WOW! You are very good at being mean!

I think you're doing fine :D

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO UPDATE WITH A WEBCAM PIC?! WHAT THE HELL?! I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE FACE!

- You can't stab me in the face! That's illegal!!

Yeahh, hey, where's that webcam pic? Lol, not that I agree to any face stabbing...

Haha.

Update 19;

COMIC 1: What girls really mean... [again]

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...OMMUNICATE2.jpg

^ NEWEST one. Communication sucks.

Teehee, you should always listen to girls :D

COMIC 2: NO PASS BACK!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...sback-fixed.jpg

Very old, but I still love it. One of my old favorites.

Aww, this one was cute.

COMIC 3: UGLY CHICK

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...glychick6xv.jpg

ahahah okay really old one, you can tell by how nasty it looks. Oh and it's kinda mean too! But laugh anyways!

Mean, but funny >.<

I loved this update.

And thanks for the PM.

BTW, where's our picture?!

Haha. Mmk, bedtime now :D

Yvonne

---Edit

Wow, this was a long reply, but only cos I quoted you so many times. Teehee >.<

Oops, I made a double post, sorry!

Guest Pongie

hmm! evil! covering her up like that!

LOL, yes the key to Communication is to just shut up and agree.

^^ for guys who want a marriage to work..stick to that advice...

hehe u made my morning.

Guest j1youngxj3

AHAHAHAH. the first one's hilarious...ahahaha the last one's so mean.....thanks for the update!!! =]]

Archived