I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

Guest viet13aby90

WOW IT ONLY TOOK YOU 4 DAYS TO REPLY??! HAHAHA YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE DO YOU?! NOOB FACE!! LOSER!

- EY!! you see this droplet thing on the side of my face?! It's tears!! OMG! You are so mean!!

Ouch. This one hurt me a little bit on the inside too.

LOL. I think it's funny that they called you a NOOB face, when you're the one posting up the talented works of arts :D

WHAT THE EFF IS WITH THAT LONG richard simmons COMIC STRIP!! IT TOOK UP MY WHOLE COMPUTER SCREEN!! I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE FAACE!!

- OMG it's a side scroller!! You have to scroll from left to right!! UGH!! come on!!

Hmmm... I think this person has a bit of an anger problem.

*coughANGERMANAGEMENTcough* Haha.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO eunhyung AND - - -Rain Thanks for advertising!! You guys are the best!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise my thread for me homies! So we can achieve world peace! Don't ask me how, just do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, what lucky ducks.

They got a post/updated dedicated to them.

I am so jealous. Lol.

COMIC 1: BATMAN!

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2413/batmancopyqh5.jpg

^ Newest one. AHAHAHA I had a good laugh making this. It actually went better in my head, because I can see him running in motion. Oh and you might want to full view it to see it. It's quite wide.

NOTE: Oh if you come from another planet and doesn't know who batman is...He's a comic book character. He's sort of the "special ed" super hero. All he has is money, and a really tight black suit with a cape. He has no special powers what so ever.

Hahaha, this one is soooo funny, I love it!

Hmm, girls ARE hard to please. Lol.

COMIC 2: Hard to get

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...c_HardToGet.jpg

^ Another old one. Ahaha this is basically just funny for me because it actually happened. I asked this random girl out for fun, but she spat on my face and kneed me in the chest.

Haha. She SPAT on you & KNEED you?!

How horrible. Did she take it the wrong way? Lol.

---Sidenote

Mmmk, so I'm being retarded again, and wasted another post.

Haha, I also replied to the update before this one and here's the link --> x

Teehee, thank you for always putting a smile on my face, and thank you for the PM :D

---Edit

Puahahaha. I got page 35 pwnage! :D

And thanks for the PM.

Yvonne

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yerathy

I LOVE THESE COMICS! =) I've been laughing out loud all throughout. I still have half to go, but I love them! you are so talented =D Keep it up!

Guest pinkmarker

Yeah.. woah that was really quick.

Yay you succeeded! Both made me smile this time. :D

I especially love the Batman one. ^^

NOTE: Oh if you come from another planet and doesn't know who batman is...He's a comic book character. He's sort of the "special ed" super hero. All he has is money, and a really tight black suit with a cape. He has no special powers what so ever.

Yeah but see, you forget. He has a frickin awesome car. B) That makes all the difference.

Guest musical.memory

^ i agree. the car makes alot of difference. B)

if you have an awesome car, who cares about

having no super powers? xD dude, i totally love

the batman comic. yes, girls are hard to please

these days. why don't you give them some comics?

:rolleyes: lolzz. post more soon!

<3 Vivian

Guest ladee_bug

LOL YAY

Funny comics!

I LOOOOVE The BATMAN one

LOL

and no one understood the "uranus" joke?

lol

I'd be pretty uncomfortable explaining it

although I woulnt do a comic on something like that anyways

lol JK JK JK

I still love your work XD

ladee_bug: You're bleeding?? OMG don't worry I'm here! Let me give you CPR!! What does CPR have to do with bleeding? Don't ask so many questions!! Just trust me, I'm a doctor!

o_O?

CPR?

For a bleeding case?

=O

I should spit in your face and knee you in the chest too

LOL IM KIDDING XD

Guest AppleLove

LOL!!

So while i was waiting for 4 darn pages to load (the pictures) because i'm bloo.dy capped T.T" i skimmed through your replies to the comments, and your FAQ.

I must hand it to you.. LOL!! you sure do have a way with words.

lmao much?

ahaha.

Quite amused (:

You're sarcasm's quite swell (Y)

in fact.. DARN SWELL!

You would be so cool if you were a girl [:

'tis compliment.

lae

p.s room on the pm ?

-edit

you're a huge flirt LOL!

Guest satisfaction!

ok..how come I never clicked on this thread? :mellow:

WOW I must've been stupid :P

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR COMIC STRIPS!

You have a great sense of humour portrayed through these comics..not to mention they're creative ^^

I'm so bookmarking your thread so I can come here whenever I feel down.

I swear, I was smilling/laughing like crazy when seeing those cute comis!

You make girls look mean and bad here ahahahahhahaha XD

-Jessica

Guest ANG.7BD

anniieeboo: this new head better be of premium quality. Better not be made in china.

Puahahaha..ii cant guareentee you that its from china..haha

haha..omg...they batman one is so cute..haha...so the new head i bought you have you drawing batman now..haha..hey! where's spiderman && superman? haha...OMG! the second one was just hilarious..haha.playing hard to get? haha..omg.....This new head really is working!!! ** pats head and runs away**

Guest hikkilurver

Nice comics. I was wondering who the "graphic pro" was who got so many pages in the artwork section and it happened to be guy drawing cutesy stick figures depicting real-life events.

Good job. They definitely made me smile/laugh. Keep up the perverted humor, cute reject stories, and flirting with every girl who replies on here. Haha, in contrast with your character, you're pretty good at wowing the ladies. :)

Guest xt1naaa

LOLZ I love the batman one! Its so cute!!

xt1naaa: all girls are not like that? so if I was to ask you out, what would be your response? ;D

^ lolz you got me there :lol: <--but i would never reject a guy in such mean ways :ph34r:

Guest HANAo1

;; your second comic and your experience dont resemble each other at all -____-

your a weird person. and summer~ you should be like...

excited... about the heat.. okay nevermind. i hate heat -__-

its like hot in CA. seriously -___-guuhhiehaoweh -___-+ i hate it blegh.

ahahhahahah. the first comic is SO like you.

seriously. lol. kick in the face. neways. hm... i'm bored -__-

whooo

okay..

i should go exercise my gooby fat off...

lol.

yay~ hm... so wassup?

i have a weird comment.

seriously.

ughh

well~ bye ^^ go make new comics :]

Guest évasion

%7Boption%7Dcomic_HardToGet.jpg%7Boption%7D

^ Another old one. Ahaha this is basically just funny for me because it actually happened. I asked this random girl out for fun, but she spat on my face and kneed me in the chest.

OWNED. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAhHAHa. Why would she spit on your face?! Kneed you in the chest...? Which way did you approach! (don't say that you

approached the way the guys do in the comics...)

Anyhow I LOVE THE BATMAN ONE! Hahah I was writing the batman theme in my notebook and we had to stand up to O'Canada (canadian O:)

and then my friend looked at what i wrote and she kept laughing. :sweatingbullets:

k thx4update bai

Archived