I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest - - -Rain

Muahahaha! =] 355 ways huh? That's a lot...do you know this for a fact?

anyways, i like Umbrella boy. =] That's so cute yet very sad. lol. I especially love the pink umbrella with yellow duckies.

And i would gladly link you this topic in my siggy. =]

My reward...let's see..i guess i choose a thank you. =P

nice update.even though it's only 2 strips.

Guest poopiness

sachiko_x: NICE? nice??!! ahahah PROVE IT!!

litoaznbbumbl: ahahah but you are first!! From the bottom up! :D

juhjenn: hehe gotta keep 'em coming back ;]. Wow T-ranger? That was pretty random. Are you okay? Bump your head maybe? Yes please advertise! :D

babyK: Good thing you were kidding! I was going to turn into king kong and squish you with my foot.

anniieeboo: this new head better be of premium quality. Better not be made in china.

miss ambrosia x3: Well.... did it work? ;D

jeahh: soft spot for the boy ey?? Did you know that the boy is modeled after me? HMM? Happy ending? How about you give him one ;]

kimma:Ahaha I really like the rejected one too. She's a bully!

pinkmarker: The FAQ talk is pretty addicting isn't it? It catches on like wild fire :D

ichikawaii: awww, well are you getting the PMs now? Well actually, if you read some of the old ones, the guy is mean, some times.

untouched.hart: of course you'll have space? Why? because you're super duper awesome to the maximum! :D

bORicha.: If you didn't poo your pants then would you mind explaining that brown patch?!

Purple.Orchird: well you can always buy those 25 cents ring from the machine thingy majig.

xblush: JOKING?? UGH! You made me all excited! UGH!! So uncool!!

lo0say: well it's one of those 2 countries ;]

HANAo1: UGH! Don't kick me in the face! It's so uncool!! Yea... it's summer, but then I'm also lazy...

cherii2007: ahaha I actually have a t-shirt with the mouth to mouth comic printed on it. I know, I ROCK!! ;]

katamari: you probably do, because I was not a big fan of that movie...

Mae!: Yea I'm a hit with all the ladies. Okay most of the ladies. Fine some of the ladies. ALright fine! just my mom! Are you happy now? UGH!! you're such a jerk. I am in the range of 18-21 :D Nooo! if you lay off the thread, I'll have no motivation to make more comics :[

lilchan: I am cheap?! How could you say that! UGH!! but yea it's true :] A hug? Well actually, hugs are $5 each.

la pomme: oorrr we can have a life together ;D. How bout it? Yea I'm in college, where are you?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: your username is pretty nice, but I gotta say... MINE ROCKS!! :D

fly away.: HINT: I'm ASIAN! ehehehehe

évasion: Everyone asks those questions, EVERYONE.

indefinable: I do everything in photoshop now. The old comics are drawn in MS Paint though. Oh... those were the days...

sugarrrxxx: aww.... here, you can wear mine. Don't mind the brown patch at the butt area, it came like that I swear.

random azn: my umbrella? I can't afford a high class one like his. Mine is just a black one... very gloomy, especially when it rains.

ladee_bug: You're bleeding?? OMG don't worry I'm here! Let me give you CPR!! What does CPR have to do with bleeding? Don't ask so many questions!! Just trust me, I'm a doctor!

greeny: UGH!! OMG YOU ARE SO COOL!!

viviians: PM?? OF COURSE!!

sparkerly: PM? No way jose!! Okay fine, you talked me into it. Wow, you are so persuasive!!

- - -Rain: Thanks for advertising!! YOU ROCK HARDER THAN A ROCK!!

`theQUEEN: PM added!

--------------------------------------

AGAIN If I forgot to reply to you, sorry!! :D

UPDATE TWENTY TWO 8-07-07

FAQ:

WOW IT ONLY TOOK YOU 4 DAYS TO REPLY??! HAHAHA YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE DO YOU?! NOOB FACE!! LOSER!

- EY!! you see this droplet thing on the side of my face?! It's tears!! OMG! You are so mean!!

WHAT THE EFF IS WITH THAT LONG richard simmons COMIC STRIP!! IT TOOK UP MY WHOLE COMPUTER SCREEN!! I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE FAACE!!

- OMG it's a side scroller!! You have to scroll from left to right!! UGH!! come on!!

------------------++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO eunhyung AND - - -Rain

Thanks for advertising!! You guys are the best!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise my thread for me homies! So we can achieve world peace! Don't ask me how, just do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMIC 1: BATMAN!

batmancopyqh5.jpg

^ Newest one. AHAHAHA I had a good laugh making this. It actually went better in my head, because I can see him running in motion. Oh and you might want to full view it to see it. It's quite wide.

NOTE: Oh if you come from another planet and doesn't know who batman is...He's a comic book character. He's sort of the "special ed" super hero. All he has is money, and a really tight black suit with a cape. He has no special powers what so ever.

COMIC 2: Hard to get

comic_HardToGet.jpg

^ Another old one. Ahaha this is basically just funny for me because it actually happened. I asked this random girl out for fun, but she spat on my face and kneed me in the chest.

Okay so some people didn't get the Space pants joke last time and why it's a spin on an old line. The old line is "Wow those must be space pants becasue your butt is out of this world!" Here, he said "wow those must be space pants because I think I spot Uranus!" This is implying that her pant has a hole in it, in the back, because he can see her "anus" . Yea, gross, I know. Hope this clears it up

------------------++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

ANNOUNCEMENT: OKAY so I updated the PM list. Check to see if it's correct :D

PM LIST

1. mermaid

2. random azn

3. bORicha.

4. katamari

5. untouched.hart

6. jen

7. lo0say

8. -JAYee_o4

9. anniieeboo

10. juhjenn

11. ichikawaii

12. conscience

13. lov3.y0u

14. viet13aby90

15. alena_thao

16. xblush

17. hyukiemylove

18. Little Miss Snackwrap

19. dragonjade

20. lilmelon213

21. sueyun x3 minwoo

22. Mae!

23. lilchan

24. j1youngxj3

25. bbasya

26. ladee_bug

27. sachiko_x

28. indefinable

29. wOrtHwHiL

30. eunhyung

31. pinkmarker

32. HANAo1

33. c a t h e r s

34. eternal.happiness

35. PUMPK1N

36. phear.

37. Ll 7l

38. smiless

39. ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

40. itz_n_obsession

41. Elee

42. overly_obsessed

43. peanuts

44. BabyK

45. aznbluegurl916

46. Molar

47. litoaznbbumbl

48. miss ambrosia x3

49. jeahh

50. la pomme

51. Purple.Orchird

52. samsters1489

53. Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

54. kimma

55. viviians

56. greeny

57. sugarrrxxx

58. fly away.

59. cherii2007

60. sparkerly

61. `theQUEEN

62. -MonokuroBoo-

63. _dork

64. bayb3steph

65. xxsweety

66. chunsu_

If you want to be on the PM list, just tell me :D

Guest smallmidgetx

haha....like i said...the comics were really awesome...how can you manage to be both sexy and funny guy at well? hmph a guy like you are really extinct and die already...you're prob the last one...haha...peace..

P.S: love the comic bat man..cute...

Guest hiswendy

LOL the playing hard to get one made me smile. xD Haha it was funny. the batman was yeah, it would've been better if it was in motion but it's still good. x) lols it was cute. thanks for the pm

Guest ichikawaii

ichikawaii: awww, well are you getting the PMs now? Well actually, if you read some of the old ones, the guy is mean, some times.

haha XD yuperrss ^^

hehe

AWWWW

THAT BAT MAN ONES SO CUTE!!

AHAHAHAH XD

ITS MY FAVOURITE SO FAR!

HAHAHAHA XD

and

really?!

EHH!! I NEED TO GO RE READING THEM! >< HAHA XD

HAHAH XD the last comic!!

HAHAH XD

that made me laugh HAHA XD

and what happened to you o__________o

wow.. haha XD ><

i should thank you..,

you thread always makes me smile ^^

Guest eunhyung

the batman is adorable >.<

playing hard to get actually works? lmao doesn't work for me.

i feel so special, having an update dedicated to me haha.

thanks a bunch for the pm <3

I didn't get a chance to comment on your last update before this one ^^

But poor kid left in the rain; but seriously a guy with a pink umbrella thats something that'd never happen =p

I actually understood the last comic about the space pants haha >0<

And really really cute batman comic <3

I'd laugh if I was the girl that he did that too :blush:

Guest sugarrrxxx

sugarrrxxx: aww.... here, you can wear mine. Don't mind the brown patch at the butt area, it came like that I swear.

goodness. issues much?

well i like the batman comic strip =]

even though its still loading and i have no idea whatsoever what it looks like =] niiiiiiice. is it supposed to be pink panther? the na's?

i want a pickle.

and thanks for the pm.

cause you kicked me into the mud you meanie. T__T

LOL i loved the batman one. so cute. Definitely saving that. (:

Oh, I thought you were being corny with the uranus-- like "ur anus" > "your anus" > "your butt" =X

Heh, both are just as funny though. lol

loved the update and thanks for the pm. :)

Guest hyukiemylove

hyukiemylove: don't you worry, I strongly welcome fan girling, ;D

keke. YAY!!!!!!!! fangirling is the bomb. the umbrella one is soooooo adorable. i love it, but i feel so bad for the guy. he has a really neat umbrella though, i wonder do you have one too? i bet that you do, no wonder you got the inspiration :DDDDDDDDDD and the batman. HOLYMOLY I LOVE THE PICTURES FOR THAT ONEEEE. KASDJFLKSADJFKLSAD JEEZ ITS TOOOOOOO CUTEEE.

OH LOOK I ADVERTISED FOR YOU IN MY SIGGY. may i get a number 2, the hug, please.

with fries and a shake. kekekeke ;P

Guest BabyK

babyK: Good thing you were kidding! I was going to turn into king kong and squish you with my foot.

Awwws....

AHAHAHAHA! I love how lame the pick up lines are Oppa! XD

Yo~ Have you tried the:

Boy:Hey! I've seen you before! I typed in 'beautiful' in google and up came your picture!

Girl: *walks away*

Ahh that was lame XD But I loved the Batman one! WHOOO!

Ahhh! You HAVE TO know who Batman is! It's a MUST! Right? Don't you agree?

Guest miss ambrosia x3

yea its working. you are the man! I LOVE BATMAN!

i would have quoted your reply.. but i got lazy. :ph34r:

awww the batman one is so cute. <3 hahaha.

hmm i have a question. how long does it take for you to make one of htese comicstrips?

---edit. i just realized i didn't comment for the one before this. altho i coulda sworn i did because i distinctively remember typing out something about how i feel so special. haha. but yeah. :D I loved the umbrella one so much that I put it up as my wallpaper. hehe.

Guest xblush

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM SO UNCOOL?!

I'm totally coool man [;

Omg. 4 days... WOW. You broke the record!

HEEEHEEHEE [: KEEEP IT UP!

(I know you wont =.=) LOLOL.

Goshhhhhh the batman one is sooo frkn cute >3<

I saved it ^^. WAHAHHAA.

Alright Mr. Vo! I expect an update soon!

RAWR. XD *waves. BYEBYE FOR NOW!

I WILL BE BACK! ^^

Guest katamari

WOW IT ONLY TOOK YOU 4 DAYS TO REPLY??! HAHAHA YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE DO YOU?! NOOB FACE!! LOSER!

I prefer "poop face" (:

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE WAS AWESOME AND YOU. CAN. NOT. DENY. IT. D<

Oh wow, I love that batman one. <3 MORE THAN YOU! *shun*

UPDATE SOON OR I WILL FORCE YOU TO ENTER THE SOOMPI UHLJJANG CONTEST! *brutal* (:

Archived