I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

Guest asdf.BLAHH

yelhsagnay: ahahaha you're so mean!!

actually, i think it'd be pretty fun.

hold in all your anger for a whole week & then when you see him just smack him across the face a million times.

imagine the pain. LOL.

okay, time for my weirdness to rub off to someone else.

that's a pretty awesome picture you drew, i wish i had talent hahahhaa.

i'll just go sit in the corner and watch you draw.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ViviKong

Damn I went through all 29 pages to see the comics! The links on front aren't working for me... -_- ...

Haha ur comics are funny but maybe you should try a different scenario besides the guy always getting rejected...

Guest évasion

Wowow beautiful picture of Sohee! >_< Shes adorable ain't she?

One comic? D= I bet you took all comic making time to redo your poses for your picture.

:ph34r:

Nice update. =]

Guest Molar

I think you're awesome-er ^^

0_0 she suffocated...hmm...i would yell at the guy but all is fair in love and war (kinda)

That Sohee pic is amazing (even though i dont like her as much as Sunye) ~~ so pweeeeeeeediiiiiiii

And surely that pic doesnt count if it was taken two months ago...

ANOTHER ONE O' LORD OF THOU PENCIL!

Guest eunhyung

omg, she suffocated >.< lmao

i'm not the biggest fan of wg but that really looks like Sohee =O

haha don't all guys just listen for 'the important stuff'.

thanks a bunch for the pm!

Guest dragonjade

Heya! Okay, so it wasn't really a page..but who in the world has the time to write a freakin' page?! Anyways, awesome, but small update!

I love your drawing of SoHee! I recognized her instantly! You're a really talented drawer, you should draw more of those! How long did it take you to draw that? Sooo.. you like Wonder Girls? They seem really popular out of all the girl groups that debuted around the same time like KARA, Wonder Girls, The Cats, etc.

The comic was funny! I remember the warning signs on some plastic bags where it says it might suffocate small children.

Nice picture! Why don't you just take a picture of your whole face, what's the point of covering your mouth??? I remember one time I went on a field trip on a ferry and one of the parents who was supervising us let us go to the top of the ferry. There was a woman there who looked exactly like her, it was creepy. The only difference was the eyes, when she took off her sunglasses. You should take a picture with sunglasses on...ahahaha...that would be funny to look at..

Anyways, update soon!

~dragonjade

Guest ANG.7BD

oh that drawing so soo good...lol..

haha..

omg!!

I see your pic!!!

lol..

think harder for another new comic

that comic was so freaking funiee..

lol

omg....he killed her!

Guest HANAo1

urghh that strip is just sad :[

your such a meanie poopoo

pants. -__-

you draw good.........

hmph! how dare you make me jealous? >:[ i could only draw anime-ish stuff

T-T

anyways, your a meanie poopoo pants :T did you know that?

ho hum... i'm bored ><

go make new comics and it better not take two weeks!!

Guest Pongie

You killed her! with that bag! Aiya!

Whoa, you drew her well.

High Five? Man, I almost believed you! >.< (Kidding, I'm not stupid.)

Guest - - -Rain

PUAHAHAHAHA! He killed her with the plastic bag. Should've stuck to paper instead, or maybe a cardboard box?

anyways, nice update! Dude, you should really become a designer! lol. and show your face! all of the pics of you

cover your face in some way. I wonder how many ways you can cover your face...

Nice drawing by the way. very clean too.

Guest xt1naaa

Ahhh!! I cant believe i sat here and read through ALL of your updates and stuff... :ph34r:

Your comics are so cute + funny.

...but i hope you know that not all girls are like that :unsure:

Guest ichikawaii

ehh...?

im taken off the pm list? T^T

no wonder i didnt get a pm in SOO long..

X__X

haha XD THAT COMIC STRIP IS SO CUTE! and your a really good... goood.gooooooddd

drawer.. x__x

edit.

11. ichikawaii

ehh..?

i am on the pm list but i havent been getting any pms...

T__T

haha XD ><

jen: Oregon? Like oregon trail oregon? I heard it rains a lot there, very depressing, come back to cali where the sun is always shining, and everyone is hot, white and rich!

haha yup just like the oregon trail... it doesn't rain that much... it's shines here too lol. we just get all the weather... you know, rain,sun,snow,ect. i do miss cali a lot.... but i dont know if i can live there anymore. maybe just come down to visit every now and then. =) how have your summer been? btw, that was a great picture of the girl from wonder girls

Wow that portrait of So Hee is really nice.. ^^ good job =]

I love your comic strips they're so cute& funny haha :] although some of them aren't too original(x

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...atsyoursign.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s63/poo...ealousy-100.jpg

^ these two are my favs :D <3

&GIRLS AREN'T THAT EVIL YOU KNOW. You're the evil one for portraying us as so. haha =P if you're still adding people to the PM list can you PM me too? ^^? I don't go into this part of Soompi much. I don't wanna miss out ^^;;

**just read above comments** she died? LOL oh.. I thought she just fell over cause the plastic bag was too heavy or something but I guess that doesn't make sense huh? :mellow:

Archived