I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

Guest poopiness

YAY!! I'm Finally BACK!!

Oh mang, midterms owned me pretty hard. My professor humped me in the butt. I think I might be pregnant T_T.

Okay first order of business, REPLIES:

random azn: ahah that's not the trivia answer, the answer is below :D

untouched.hart: FIGHTING!! Yay for bookmark, you're the most awesomest.

jen: OH HELLS YES!! :D

lo0say: yep the dorms, a tripple T_T. But sorry my age needs to be mysterious, it makes me more appealing ;D

-JAYee_o4: not as thankful as I am! DANG IT YOU ROCK!!

P.S. Yes, you can save it on your computer and post on friendster! Thanks a lot for asking :D!! You rock some more!

gdragon's shawty: and you don't have to wait, here's more :D

- - -Rain: ahaha actually it's easy, maybe you're thinking too deep ;D. Yes he is pretty naughty. And of course FIGHTING!!

anniieeboo: ahah yes, it is on the little boy's overall! You are good :D, the answer is at the bottom. Spranged ankle? That doesn't sounds mean. You should tell it to go away.

juhjenn: ahaha yes I do know angry little girls. 1/5 girls I see have a bag with angry little girls on it :D

Yea I'm here to prove that guys can be just as cool as girls ;D

viet13aby90:

"lol the mysterious pic, you have nice eyes....lol"

"^^Agreed, haha. blush.gif "

^^ Agreed!! HAHAHAHAHA. I ROCK. Yes, you can save it on your computer and put it on myspace :], thanks for asking! :D

conscience: seriously, you need to come here more often, it's wild here. We party 24/7, except when we eat, sleep, go to school, work, and do other stuff.

lov3.y0u: ROGER!!

ichikawaii: Just kidding? You're a jerk! My self-esteem just went up like 5 levels and then dropped 10 levels!! I'm now at negative self-esteem!!!

Trivia's asnwer is at the bottom ;D.

sevenxcake: MARRY ME!!! COME ON!! DO IT!! please?

PuccaGirl_64: You rock my socks!! the clean ones!!

bORicha.: You can't drive? GASP!! It's okay, you can roll me with ;D. My bicycle is a two seater. STRAP ON!! It's going to be a bumby ride. I'm not kidding, I don't have any suspensions on my bike.

P.S. Trivia answer at bottom ;D

hannahlove: you are <333 adorable :D

HANAo1: Seriously, why do I, uh.. I mean guys, always get rejected?! That's so mean!!

Mango.TeA*: I want to try mango tea. Sounds sexy.

mermaid: Let's roll play, you be the carrot, I'll be the bunny ;D

alena_thao: Well let's hope the pm thing works, *crosses fingers*

katamari: ahaha shaving snakes? I have no idea what that even is, and it only reminds me of dirty stuff. I hope you are going to be paying for my credit card because I only have bills, and no money T_T.

xblush: AWWW.. I'm xblushing ;D

sachiko_x: now that you've seen my pic, let's see yours :D!!

hyukiemylove: ahah no the trivia is real! the answer is at the bottom. Yea, groping is only funny when you don't get arrested.

yummy_cake: yes you can put it on facebook! thanks for asking :D

Desideratum: ahaha yes!! you're correct!! HIGH FIVE!!

P.S. Yes, you did tell me you love carrots, when we were dating. Then you dumped me because I said I was allergic to carrots.

Little Miss Snackwrap: your profile picture is cheating! My mom keeps asking about my nose bleeds, and I keep having to tell her someone beat me up, to sound more manly.

P.S. Ahaha, I actually made one, but I scrapped it. Didn't like it too much. Basically it had 2 panels, one on top of each other. The girl is on top, the boy is on the bottom panel looking up at the top panel, and he has a nose bleed. BTW, she's wearing the usual skirt ;D.

dragonjade: wow your friend is violent. I guess love hurts. And yea, the girl is such a jerk, she never helps him, even though he's nearing fake death. ahaha wow fake blood, that's too hard core!! I'd faint while drawing that ahaha.

ahaha I like the ninja one! That's the scariest type of predator. Once they catch you, you're done for.

mocha-almond-fudge: you made me feel good about myself. thanks. ;]

lilmelon213: well let's hope the pm list thing works.

OMG!! I thought I was going to pass out half way through the replies.... so tired... finger cramped

UPDATE FOURTEEN 5-26-07

comic_Whatsyoursign.jpg

Wow she's so mean...

comic_Statistics.jpg

^ which percentage are you? ;D

Rejected.jpg

^ My newest strip. This is by far the worst way to get rejected...but I like the strip :D, hope you will too.

TRIVIA ANSWER FROM LAST UPDATE: Look at the boy's pants. His buttons and the seam of his pants make a smiley face. In other words, groping her makes him happy in the pants ;D

ANNOUNCEMENT: OKAY so here's who I have for the PM list. If you're not there and you should be or want to be, leave a reply here and tell me :D. Now let's see if I can figure how to do a mass PM ahaha.

PM LIST

mermaid

random azn

bORicha.

katamari

untouched.hart

jen

lo0say

-JAYee_o4

anniieeboo

juhjenn

viet13aby90

conscience

lov3.y0u

ichikawaii

alena_thao

xblush

hyukiemylove

Little Miss Snackwrap

dragonjade

lilmelon213

sueyun x3 minwoo

Mae!

lilchan

j1youngxj3

bbasya

ladee_bug

sachiko_x

EDIT: just sent all the PMs, tell me if you received it ;D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katamari

YEAH BABY, I'm third on the list ahaha. NOW MAKE ME FIRST >D

...wait, WHAT BILLS?! HAVE YOU BEEN ORDERING PLAYBOY MAGAZINES AGAIN? o:

Lmao, the first one is awesome.

Also, your doctor called. He said that if you stopped making comics, you'll die. =(

Oh yay! An update! I love the first one, ahaha. Poor guy. ^^

And the last one, poor poor guy. Getting rejected and I agree, that is the worst way to get rejected.

She's a bit too mean. hehehe. I miss comics, I hardly ever pick up those sunday newspapers or anything

anymore, thanks for the pm though! If it's a hassle for the pm list, I know how it feels, you can skip over me

because I will come and check this thread often, remember I bookmarked it ^^

Guest ANG.7BD

anniieeboo: ahah yes, it is on the little boy's overall! You are good , the answer is at the bottom. Spranged ankle? That doesn't sounds mean. You should tell it to go away.

Yahh!!!!!!!! You finally update some comic strips..haha

oh so i got half of it rite?....>.<

omg!! Ur new scripts are so funnie

The first one got me laughing like crazy..hahhah..OMG!

and the last one..

aww!! That is such a bad way to get reject!! **pats the lil' boy in the strip**

yaah!! I see my name on the pm list **points**

haha....cant wait to see more of your comic strips..

and yes once again you have succedd into making me smile, no better yet laugh!!! ^^

x-- annie

aaahh!!

i've been stalking your comics for a while now but i never bothered to post.

but hehehe. they do make me smile a lot. :]

the last one is so cute. >< i love how the boy looks a bit pudgy hehe.

and can i be added to the pm list pleasee? :D

btww, psst. i used to do this when i had to pm my writers for my story.

i'd send the first pm, go back, and the name would be deleted but the message would still be there. i used firefox doing it, im not sure if it'll work for you.

ty for the smiles. ^^

Guest dragonjade

Yes, I got the pm.

Too hardcore??? Ah well, I was brought up watching Jet Li and action movies, so I'm kinda used to it. Not that I'm violent or anything (punches you secretly behind back) :phew:

Ahahaha, these ones are classic. Especially love the first two. I think the first one was veery clever with the 'signs'. 99% of the time I forget what astrological sign I am....maybe next time someone asks me, I should buy a stop sign and an u-turn sign and see how that works. :D

The second one, the guy is soooo desperate and funny. Now he's using his brain and statistics! Next time he should use big words, that always works...well maybe not. :vicx:

NOOOOOO! Poor guy!!!! The third one I actually feel sorry for the guy! (well, for the kissing booth guy I felt sorry for him too.) Is that gum she spat at him?? Girls are so mean....well comic girls.

Will you ever make a comic with the guy actually getting the girl? You should make a comic using all the strategies the dude has used in one looooong comic, and in the end he gets the girl. B)

Update soon!

Guest ichikawaii

^WOW!!! I AGREE YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE GINORMOUS COMIC WITH THE GUY GETTING THE GIRL IN THE END!!!

then girls wont be jerks and more haha XD

ichikawaii: Just kidding? You're a jerk! My self-esteem just went up like 5 levels and then dropped 10 levels!! I'm now at negative self-esteem!!!

Trivia's asnwer is at the bottom ;D.

HAHAHAHHA XD

im sorry T___T haha XD i didnt faint when i saw your pictures but you are cute! ahah XD i went "oOo he looks pretty cute!!! >//<" HAHAHAH XD seee!!!! soooo does that make your self-esteem go up?? HAHAH XD

and the triavia answer PUAHAHHAHAAH XD

HAHAHAH XD i like the sign one haha XD

and awwww i feel sooooooo bad for that boy T___T

><

haha

and yupperrrr rooo nooo i got your pm ^-^

thanks for the pm haha XD

juhjenn: ahaha yes I do know angry little girls. 1/5 girls I see have a bag with angry little girls on it

Yea I'm here to prove that guys can be just as cool as girls ;D

lol. Yeahhh, I see so much people have it but none of them have mine :D haha. But I brought it to class one day, and then this girl told this other girl to get her an AngryLittleGirls bag.. and she got the same one as mine -.-" I'm like.."okay.." haha. Its pretty cute and MEAN though!

Guy: I can't live without you.

Girl: Then why aren't you dead yet?

lols [: that is so cute! Anyway, your professor humped you? WTHECK o_o haha. You're spontaneous. Pssh, I bet you're in the 87% percent category!! LMFAO [: JKAY! Anyway, the new strip is cute :D That little boy is cute too! haha.

Thanks for the PM! ♥Jennifer

Guest hiswendy

THANK YOU!!! <33 LOL, the sign was SO WITTY. xD MEAN, but witty. ;D Good job. =D The rejection one was just... really, really... EVIL. >=( LOL GOOD JOB! THANK YOU!

Guest twist&fall-

HAHAHAHAH. >3 this def. made me smile.

i thank it for that. lol. omg. my friend was talking about the % too!

she didn't know how to approach her dad about her results so she wish she

could do this :

Me: Hey, Dad! I've got a 100% for my Mid-Yr!

Dad: Really?!! Keep it up!

Me: *thinks to myself: Yeah...40% for XXX and 60% for XXX.

i laughed. sigh. and that girl is soo mean xP lmao. man, groping her makes his pants happy.

:mellow: .. right

Guest xblush

awwwwwwwwwww!!!! sooooooo cute >3<!!

looooking at these always makes me smile!

you accomplish at making ppl smile everytime!

*patpat ^^. heeheee...

omg i would't have noticed the smile on the boy's outfit..

if you hadn't pointed it out. XD how cute..

the girl is so mean and evil btw /:

and the boy.. so innocent and dumb XD

hmm...anyways... mr.pooopinessss...

do we get to see anymore mysterious pics of u?

since you've already taken the upper half of ur face..

maybe you can take the lower half this time?? XDD

so like... maybe someone will put them together..

LOL kiddding kidding XD ... ___^^

Guest Pongie

HEY, I'm First on the list!

YAY!

Oh darn i feel dumb.

but gosh..gurls are mean....

thanks for the pm.

Guest hyukiemylove

RECEIVED PM.

I LOVED THE FIRST ONE.

THATS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. [;

STOP! TURNAROUND!!

AHAHAHAHAHA.

I STILL

CANT FIND THE EASTEREGG

wanna help me? [;

LOL i love your comics =) geez the girl is sooooo mean. >3< thanks for the PM! please keep them comming. love the update.

Guest Mae!

Love ur strips.

So creative and unique.

Even though I'm a girl it's nice to see more boys get credit too.

Not always the girls bashing the boys. I feel for you.

Saddens me really not all are man-richard simmons.

Though they may seem to portraying the ones from ur strips hehe

They should have names so it's easier to identify.

oOo can I be on the PM list?

I've been stalking this thread for updates for a long time now hehe

I'm glad u have one.

Keeep the updates coming I love them

Can't wait for your next one<3

Archived